Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
7news tonight reported that in America there was 58,000 children abducted in one year alone.
Bloody astounding numbers!

Absolutely, going to kendall makes sense if they have family there. If the grandsons attend catholic school, the local school for that area is kinda split between port macquarie and laurieton. If they were at laurieton due to the shop being there then they would definitely have friends in Kendal. I know this area well. Lived there for 28 years. Kendall, laurieton, north haven, Kew, Bonny hills ... Everyone knows everyone. Near this house in Bonny hills there are several fire trails through queens lake state park. You can get from kendall to Bonny hills via dirt road almost the whole way.

You can get from kendall to Bonny hills via dirt road almost the whole way :thinking:

Makara do you feel like going for a little "drive?" pretty please ;)

LE was interested in concrete repairs in the yard ((prior to installing a shed etc - permit required that was obtained last year))...
Can you point me in the direction of MSM article that states this. Id be very interested to follow my bose a bit on that.

Just saw that, newone:

The neighbours' wife, who also did not want to be named, said detectives asked them when the burn-off spot was last used and when the concrete slab in the yard was laid. 'Those were the only two things they were interested in,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3PQcGNxvb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

this is what we all were discussing last night....re permits etc

helpful hint: put keyword in search box ((search this thread))

I wonder where the laundry/washing machine is located at the house. Is it in the upper part of the house? Or is it in the lower part of the house near the garage, with stairs leading down to it from the living areas? I was just looking at the house again (https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sGwj_m4OSjIegoUjNrWPBrw!2e0) and thinking that if it is in the lower part of the house it may be near where William was hiding that morning.

The thing that made me wonder is this piece from an article from yesterday, that has since been updated to exclude this info (but it still shows on Google search).

".... walked down the side of her home, saw the washing machine and said he ...."
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...=spedding went around side to washing machine

And ...
"William ran off around the side of the house about 10.25am."
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

Are we talking about the same side of the house?

this is what we all were discussing last night....re permits etc

helpful hint: put keyword in search box ((search this thread))
Thankyou very much. I do remember reading his now but ive absorbed so much information since then. Ive read alot of stuff and think i may have an idea as to the tip off. If im right then it was made some time ago. But because all i have is hearsay im not allowed to post am i Mods??? I dont want to be put in time out!!

I wonder where the laundry/washing machine is located at the house. Is it in the upper part of the house? Or is it in the lower part of the house near the garage, with stairs leading down to it from the living areas? I was just looking at the house again (https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sGwj_m4OSjIegoUjNrWPBrw!2e0) and thinking that if it is in the lower part of the house it may be near where William was hiding that morning.

The thing that made me wonder is this piece from an article from yesterday, that has since been updated to exclude this info (but it still shows on Google search).

".... walked down the side of her home, saw the washing machine and said he ...."
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...=spedding went around side to washing machine

And ...
"William ran off around the side of the house about 10.25am."
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

Are we talking about the same side of the house?

I could be wrong, but I think the laundry is just off the deck that this photo was taken on - the box on the window sill looks like a box of BioZet washing detergent to me.

Spidy.jpg

Wouldn't take long to walk from the driveway to the washing machine location.

Didn't they find something from a car on a bush track near where he went missing? That would make sense if william was hit then take off home via the bush... :/

That was in 2013

Yes it was. Thought I'd mention it as we were speculating about the damaged vehicle. Not sure how much if any damage there was... just a thought. Someone mentioned there was a mention of a damaged vehicle being searched for early on.

Dunno if it's been commented on, but it's pretty obvious anyway. The washing machine repair van could've been on Benaroon Drive 7-8 days later with the driver getting a thrill out of watching the investigation. The journalist thought enough to print it, and the cops were pictured questioning people driving in and out of neighbourhood. The perp was pretty brazen, to take a kid from his yard within 5 minutes of his grandma and mother stepping inside... and to (possibly) have taken him to a unit on the main street of Laurieton, near the police station.

It was reported that the police were called when the child's cries were heard at the caravan park? It must've sounded bad.

Didn't they find something from a car on a bush track near where he went missing? That would make sense if william was hit then take off home via the bush... :/

yes.....and LE was kind of ''cagey'' about that......they told folks to be on the lookout for a vehicle that may be missing some parts but didn't elaborate IIRC

Police end search of 63-year-old washing machine repairman's house in William Tyrell case - but will spend weeks analysing evidence at forensic lab

Published: 15:12 EST, 21 January 2015 | Updated: 14:24 EST, 22 January 2015

This comes as a friend of Mr Spedding has laid out the detailed alibi he told police when questioned about his whereabouts around 10.30am September 12, when William went missing.

A friend told Daily Mail Australia that Mr Spedding went to his Laurieton office on Bold St on the morning of September 12.

He had received a part needed to fix William's grandmother's washing machine, after attending the Kendall home three days earlier for a quote, and attempted to ring her to make an appointment.

The friend said Mr Spedding then went to go meet his wife for coffee at Buzz Cafe, 140m away from his office on the opposite side of the street. Cafe manager Lisa, who did not wish to give her last name, said she recognised Mr Spedding and his wife but said they hadn't come into the cafe 'in a while'.

She told Daily Mail Australia that police had come into the cafe to ask if she recalled seeing Mr Spedding on September 12. 'I've seen him before but I can't remember that specific day,' she told Daily Mail Australia.

The friend said Mr Spedding and his wife then walked across the road to Laurieton Public School to attend a presentation for their grandson.

He told Daily Mail Australia Mr Spedding said he had also attended the presentation with a family friend who was taking photos.

Mr Spedding has asked her to review her pictures to see if he is in any of them, the friend said. On September 12, following the presentation, Mr Spedding went to a job in nearby Dunbogan before ringing William's grandmother again.

A spokesman for Laurieton Public School said he had spoken to police, but declined to comment further.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3PXOsVXyS

Dunno if it's been commented on, but it's pretty obvious anyway. The washing machine repair van could've been on Benaroon Drive 7-8 days later with the driver getting a thrill out of watching the investigation. The perp was pretty brazen, to take a kid from his yard within 5 minutes of his grandma and mother stepping inside... and to (possibly) have taken him to a unit on the main street of Laurieton, near the police station.

It was reported that the police were called when the child's cries were heard at the caravan park? It must've sounded bad.

Hmmm. If the police were called while the child was crying, wouldn't a report have been made?

The caravan park manager said that couple was from Victoria. They were described as middle-aged. I don't think they were the Speddings. The caravan park is in Laurietown, the same place as the pawn shop.

:thinking: There was a van in Kendall that was just for fixing washing machines? Wouldn't such a repairman fix other appliances as well?

Hmmm. If the police were called while the child was crying, wouldn't a report have been made?

The caravan park manager said that couple was from Victoria. They were described as middle-aged. I don't think they were the Speddings. The caravan park is in Laurietown, the same place as the pawn shop.

:thinking: There was a van in Kendall that was just for fixing washing machines? Wouldn't such a repairman fix other appliances as well?

in the msm article it said the washing machine repair van being on the street with cars from locals. WS is a contractor and probably does other repairs as well. He sounds to me like the go to man in town if you need something fixed. MOO

He said that, when Mr Spedding got in touch with the family on Friday, the day that William went missing, he initially couldn't get a hold of the grandmother.

Mr Spedding is understood to have told police that, at the time the toddler disappeared, he was having coffee with his wife in nearby Laurieton.

He said he then went to a nearby school presentation.

"He's rung them again because he couldn't get them in the morning," Colin said.

"Then [William's] mother answered it and said, 'Oh I'm afraid, look I'm afraid you can't come and do it at the moment - we will give you a call when we can.' "

http://www.watoday.com.au/nsw/willi...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

I'm certainly NOT ready to discount WT's environment.

That sentence alone is weird. By afternoon there was massive search under way, cops everywhere, neighbours searching.
Then it's- 'Oh I'm afraid, look I'm afraid you can't come and do it at the moment - we will give you a call when we can.' "

A frantic parent including me would say 'my 5 year old is missing'! Gotta go! And hang up!
A small town repairman who had been there only days before would want to go help.

It seems like he has been in dozens of homes to do repairs, and most of them had kids probably. Why this time, would he kidnap one? Was it just purely 'opportunity' + 'impulse ' ?

Hello to the 62 guests, sign up and join us! We don't bite :laughing:

PS: We'd love your insight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members