Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to move on from the photo.
LE have authenticated it. Pretty sure they know their **** in this regard. LE have ruled out immediate family. In my opinion and that of LE the photo is legit no matter when it was uploaded or how it was taken.

Let's focus on other facts that may actually lead to Williams abductors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is like ignoring something that may turn out to be critical. In any investigation if there is the slightest chance someone had slipped up in the minutest of details that could be what breaks the case.

The background time stamp of the photo is revealing something. It is not about the date of a post on Facebook it is about the electronic data that photograph held previously when the photograph was transferred from a smartphone or digital camera. People do not realize how much data these new digital devices hold and each thread of data is forever connected and cannot be removed once connected. How do you think they track pedophiles.

Once the transfer of the photograph has been uploaded to facebook you cannot alter the data the photograph holds. The relevant photograph holds the date of William's birthday in 2014. In fact you can never alter the original digital data.

It's a bit like if you do something on your computer or smartphone. You change your mind and delete or change it. You do not actually erase the original data from the chip it will always be there and can be found quite simply.

That is like ignoring something that may turn out to be critical. In any investigation if there is the slightest chance someone had slipped up in the minutest of details that could be what breaks the case.

The background time stamp of the photo is revealing something. It is not about the date of a post on Facebook it is about the electronic data that photograph held previously when the photograph was transferred from a smartphone or digital camera. People do not realize how much data these new digital devices hold and each thread of data is forever connected and cannot be removed once connected. How do you think they track pedophiles.

Once the transfer of the photograph has been uploaded to facebook you cannot alter the data the photograph holds. The relevant photograph holds the date of William's birthday in 2014. In fact you can never alter the original digital data.

It's a bit like if you do something on your computer or smartphone. You change your mind and delete or change it. You do not actually erase the original data from the chip it will always be there and can be found quite simply.

Papertrail, what is your point? No matter what the date is on the photo, what is the point of all this talk? If it is right, if it is wrong. What is the point? How does it add to or subtract from the investigation?

Pages are being filled up with this photo talk. I think we are entitled to know what the point of it is.

The foster family have been cleared, as have the bio parents. We are not to speak about them in any incriminating or suspicious way, as we have been told a million times.

It is not a truck it is a vehicle similar to a Winnebago which is a mobile home people use for holidays.

Is there some way you can verify this 'fact' that you are speaking of? As there seems to be other equipment in the front of that truck, in the photo. Equipment that I do not believe is found in a Winnebago.

And, personally, I do not see the curtains that you spoke of previously. Darkness, yes. Curtains, no.

Papertrail, what is your point? No matter what the date is on the photo, what is the point of all this talk? If it is right, if it is wrong. What is the point? How does it add to or subtract from the investigation?

Pages are being filled up with this photo talk. I think we are entitled to know what the point of it is.

The foster family have been cleared, as have the bio parents. We are not to speak about them in any incriminating or suspicious way, as we have been told a million times.

:goodpost:

I too, cannot understand papertrails point he/she is trying to make of when this photo was taken........ by repeatedly questioning the time of the photo, in what position the photo taker was in etc, god forbid she said William was looking at her, but the photo shows he was looking in the direction of her, just not directly at her..................other than to try to discredit the FM???

I'm sure I've taken a ton of pics of people that I would say were looking at me, only for the photo to show that they weren't looking at me..............

I think that the foster mum made the 000 call from a fixed phone, presumably grandma's phone. She made a comment in the call ... something about she could go outside and ask someone something (or something like that, too early in my morning for me to remember exactly :) ).
And Spedding managed to call her in the afternoon. When he was told that now was not a good time to come (William was missing by then). It sounds as if those afternoon calls were in his call log, to me. Just the 'morning calls' were in dispute.

Even if grandma had a private (restricted) number, his call log would show that Spedding had missed a call from a private number. And it would show he tried to make a call back to her, as he said he tried to do.

It sounds to me like he told a porky pie, and telco records proved it. Those records show all phone activity. (I worked in that industry for a good 10 years, at one time.)
Grandma would know if she called him that morning, and likely she said she didn't. imo
I think she likely just expected him. He may have called the previous day, when the part came in, and said he would be there Friday morning - as he told his son that he was meant to be.

Also the coffee shop, the school. Possibly some CCTV camera footage. So many things that just didn't add up.

Hand up here. yes I believe the photo was taken the morning William disappeared, I wish we could move on, I absolutely believe the FPS had nothing to do with Williams disappearance, for one thing they would have to involve poor old grandma in a huge conspiracy, secondly Jubelin etc are not gullible.

I am finding it difficult to accept that the point is not understood and does not point at ff, bf, or any other individual. The point would be, that if that timestamp was correct then there is no point sleuthing this case anymore as it is unsolvable. MOO

I think that the foster mum made the 000 call from a fixed phone, presumably grandma's phone. She made a comment in the call ... something about she could go outside and ask someone something (or something like that, too early in my morning for me to remember exactly :) ).
And Spedding managed to call her in the afternoon. When he was told that now was not a good time to come (William was missing by then). It sounds as if those afternoon calls were in his call log, to me. Just the 'morning calls' were in dispute.

Even if grandma had a private (restricted) number, his call log would show that Spedding had missed a call from a private number. And it would show he tried to make a call back to her, as he said he tried to do.

It sounds to me like he told a porky pie, and telco records proved it. Those records show all phone activity. (I worked in that industry for a good 10 years, at one time.)
Grandma would know if she called him that morning, and likely she said she didn't. imo
I think she likely just expected him. He may have called the previous day, when the part came in, and said he would be there Friday morning - as he told his son that he was meant to be.
The landline connected to 48 benaroo n was not restricted private or unlisted. Easily obtainable by googling the address.

Is there some way you can verify this 'fact' that you are speaking of? As there seems to be other equipment in the front of that truck, in the photo. Equipment that I do not believe is found in a Winnebago.

And, personally, I do not see the curtains that you spoke of previously. Darkness, yes. Curtains, no.

Winnebago type vehicle. The curtains are there.

I am finding it difficult to accept that the point is not understood and does not point at ff, bf, or any other individual. The point would be, that if that timestamp was correct then there is no point sleuthing this case anymore as it is unsolvable. MOO

The police have verified, confirmed, the time and date of the photo. The link has been posted multiple times. They have far more facilities to do that than we do. They can utilise the phone manufacturers, have this type of thing verified. They do not look at inaccurate FB time stamps, or time stamps on photos that can be right or wrong, depending what time/date the phone that has taken the photo is showing.

The error - if there is one - is more likely in the time/date of the pc that uploaded the photo, or of the phone that has taken the photo. More likely than in the forensic examination of the photo.

MOO

My phone has stayed on international time when I have re-entered this country, because I do not allow my phone to auto update. A client's PC has been stuck on 1990 forever, because the battery in his PC clock has died and the PC reverted to its manufacture date.

We also had a staff member who used to backdate the time on her PC, email us that she had arrived at work, then change the time back to current time. She did this as she was being monitored for continual late arrivals, and she worked at a remote location.

My point being that the PC/phone is more likely to make a mistake, if there is a mistake.

Where is the proof police have verified the time stamp etc.

Police proof is not what we look at here, as obviously we are not privy to the inner workings of an investigation .. nor should we be.

MSM links are what we look at ... well, at least some of us follow TOS and use MSM links.

The police have verified, confirmed, the time and date of the photo. The link has been posted multiple times. They have far more facilities to do that than we do. They can utilise the phone manufacturers, have this type of thing verified. They do not look at inaccurate FB time stamps, ...

My point being that the PC/phone is more likely to make a mistake, if there is a mistake.

RSBM. Exactly SA! Excellent post [emoji106][emoji106]

Winnebago type vehicle. The curtains are there.

- It's a Fire Truck

Well then do a bit of sleuthing re compass point relative to the deck area the family were supposedly using that morning. Hint hint hint. Check shadows. Are these shadows showing something that should be blatantly obvious. Hint hint hint. From what compass point does the sun rise what time would that photo have had to be taken. What direction is William facing. Let's see...William is reported to have disappeared about 10.30am. Let's see some sleuthing!

- You need to go back to the beginning of the threads, there you will find maps, BOM data, sunrise charts etc etc. Much investigation/sleuthing was done on this point, and it was proved to be correct. Besides that your remark is just plain rude.

And the mistake happened to be Williams birthdate. I dont think so. Do you consider the photo was taken on the morning William disappeared.

Where is the proof police have verified the time stamp etc.

If there is proof the police have verified the timestamp that would mean they had verified the photo was taken on 26 June 2014. So how come people believe it was taken on the morning of 12 September.

- The campaign was commenced on Williams 4th Birthday. The birthday isn't the problem it's the year, and as has been explained it's a Computer error. Give it up.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3172851/william-tyrrell-national-campaign-launched-video/

- It's a Fire Truck

- You need to go back to the beginning of the threads, there you will find maps, BOM data, sunrise charts etc etc. Much investigation/sleuthing was done on this point, and it was proved to be correct. Besides that your remark is just plain rude.

- The campaign was commenced on Williams 4th Birthday. The birthday isn't the problem it's the year, and as has been explained it's a Computer error. Give it up.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3172851/william-tyrrell-national-campaign-launched-video/

Geez. It's is not about the year it is about the timestamp on the photo 26 June 2014. Do you believe the photo was taken on the morning William disappeared.

Hint, hint hint, why not tell the police your concerns, maybe you can convince them, I can’t see you gaining anymore traction here, re the pic.

I agree if there are any concerns, call the cops.

Admin Note:

The foster parents are not suspects or POI's. Unless you can link to MSM or LE stating otherwise, discussion or suggestion of them having any involvement in William's disappearance is off limits and has been in umpteen threads.

Continuing to do so will result in the loss of posting privileges.

Thank you

Timestamps can be influenced by computer clocks or phone clocks being put in different settings. Or someone has messed with FB settings.

RSBM

Credulious, I just wanted to welcome you to the thread. :welcome:
I see that was your first post.

Missed doing this due to the current ruckus. :)
It is not always like that here.

BBM Do we have confirmation the calls it was just morning calls?

Do we have a source for the information that just morning calls were in dispute?

Police forensics are pretty switched on the IT. Id say they would have been onto that one quick smart. There is other metadata they can look at apart from timestamps. Logging into Facebook is another. Checking Facebook log files for conflicts.

Maybe he had another phone that was being used? He could delete a record off his phone if it existed, but the log file on the server would have recorded it.

The whole area was a mobile phone Bermuda Triangle. If he was out of range, it may not of recorded.

I ponder if this is why this crime occurred where it did.

Police would have to replicate his location to see if he had reception. If there is anomalies, then police might need investigate where he really was. It maybe too late as the whole network coverage is different now.

Knowing where the reception black holes were at the time would have helped.

Why would Spedding have been arrested already? If they can't prove that it was William that the seatbelt was pulled across? If they forensically tested the vehicle 4 months later? If Spedding has weak alibis that his wife is supporting?

Unless a prosecutor says there is enough evidence for charges and a trial, it won't happen.

" .... nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him" says Jubes.

It may even be that there is inconclusive/contaminated DNA on that seatbelt.

ok so there could be cctv of bs driving with something strapped into the passenger seat but too blurry to see or could have been covered with a blanket?
terrifying for a little boy with asthma

BBM Do we have confirmation the calls it was just morning calls?

Do we have a source for the information that just morning calls were in dispute?

This is the best I can find for you .... there is a certain amount of deducing done with this matter, as the police do not seem to be questioning the afternoon calls. And the afternoon calls were spoken of by the foster mum in the police interview video (or perhaps the 60 Minutes video). But no morning calls were spoken of in these videos.

Police seized his telephone records and those of William’s grandmother as they have checked his *statement that he had a missed call from the grandmother that morning and tried to call back but could not get through.

A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/a92dc8eaef8d7a48f25e7673fd7f2cf1

"He's rung them again because he couldn't get them in the morning," Colin said.
"Then [William's] mother answered it and said, 'Oh I'm afraid, look I'm afraid you can't come and do it at the moment - we will give you a call when we can.' "

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150121-12v4n3.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy