Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be an angry young (and now older) woman too, C&L, although I realise now (quite recently really) that the fact that I was hurting inside was the reason for my anger. Just a couple of years ago, after what felt like an lifetime’s search, I was blessed to find a good trauma therapist who helped me to heal that hurt. Now, a wise man is helping me to realise that my anger is only serving to add to other people’s, and the world’s, suffering. And yet another is about to teach me to have compassion for myself. Finally, I am beginning to find peace. I pray that Karlie will find her road to peace one day, with compassionate and loving helpers along the way.

bless you Bo. What an awesome, raw and honest post.. I pray for your continued growth, as I pray also for Karlie, and for all of us as we face our own personal struggles.

just now focusing on you Bo, and I so sad to hear of the pain you've had to endure, as a child, and ongoing. It's not right & not fair.
My wish is for your ongoing repair & salvation - with my arms wrapped around you :)

bless you Bo. What an awesome, raw and honest post.. I pray for your continued growth, as I pray also for Karlie, and for all of us as we face our own personal struggles.

Thank you Warshawski. My prayers are that Karlie, and all of William’s family members, can find the same peace within some day despite the tragedies they have had to endure. And, for William if he is still alive, that he won’t suffer the same trauma of separation from his families; biological and/or foster, that I suffered as a child. And, as you say, for all; especially those who can’t face their inner demons but, instead, inflict pain on others.

I’m going to read back through William’s threads to see if there are any points that haven’t been adequately discussed or taken into consideration irt William’s case. Until then, and only if I find something worthy of discussion, will I rejoin the thread.

Again, I trust DCI Jubelin to solve William’s case and the members of Strike Force Rosann to provide him with the information he needs to do just that. In fact, I think he may already be on the trail of the perpetrator(s) with, or without, our help and despite the peripheral distractions he described. The man is a strategist and his goal is to bring closure to victims’ families, no matter what the outcome for the perpetrators.

Take care of yourself, Bo, and do what you need to do. Hopefully we'll get news of William sooner rather than later. In the meantime, I'll stay here and watch over his thread for us. Take care.

Thank you Warshawski. My prayers are that Karlie, and all of William’s family members, can find the same peace within some day despite the tragedies they have had to endure. And, for William if he is still alive, that he won’t suffer the same trauma of separation from his families; biological and/or foster, that I suffered as a child. And, as you say, for all; especially those who can’t face their inner demons but, instead, inflict pain on others.

I’m going to read back through William’s threads to see if there are any points that haven’t been adequately discussed or taken into consideration irt William’s case. Until then, and only if I find something worthy of discussion, will I rejoin the thread.

Again, I trust DCI Jubelin to solve William’s case and the members of Strike Force Rosann to provide him with the information he needs to do just that. In fact, I think he may already be on the trail of the perpetrator(s) with, or without, our help and despite the peripheral distractions he described. The man is a strategist and his goal is to bring closure to victims’ families, no matter what the outcome for the perpetrators.

There has to be critical info sitting somewhere, somewherrre just waiting for a keener eyed cop to look at it.

I guess it’s not only Crimestoppers who drop the ball but the cops can as well. Are they too busy to pass the info on?

I remember Paul Onions the Pommy backpacker who was shot at by Ivan Millat, he ran zigzagging towards another car driven by a woman who witnessed the whole event and drove him to a copshop.
The car, the description of Milatt by two witnesses was given and....nothing...NOTHING eventuated.
Onions returned to England but IIRC he made enquiries from the mother-land and It was Onions who called & gave a positive ID when he saw Milatt on TV.
Onions was the prime witness taking Millat down and refused the $200,000 reward. :dunno:
Again same as Daniel Morcombe, a cop didn’t interview a witness who blew Cowan’s alibi clean out of the water. Something so simple, ‘Fitzgerald was adamant that he would have remembered checking out a mulcher’.

So what could go so very wrong?

http://www.news.com.au/national/ser...d/news-story/58ad00713a2a960a95f245c2bdf9fb8b
THE man who helped put one of our worst serial killers in jail hands back $200,000 reward.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-18/mccutcheon-morecombe/5326406
Brett Cowan's moment of truth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just off the top of my head something like one of the following incidents, tgy?

1. The well-dressed man who asked for directions to Benaroon Drive.

2. The large, middle-aged woman seen sitting in the passenger seat of the dark-coloured sedan on Batar Creek Road by the truck driver.

3. The white(?) 4WD seen speeding on the streets of Kendall.

4. The Victorian couple who stayed at the caravan park where a crying child was heard.

5. The Melbourne-based woman who insisted in her [censored] blog that a dark-haired guy, who walked with a limp, was involved in William’s kidnapping.

5. The young man (said to be living with a mental illness) who presented himself to Port Macquarie LAC with a story to tell about William.

Or, really out there and not reported as connected to William’s disappearance:

6. The case where a 12 year old boy stole a car from Kendall and was pulled over well on his way to Perth.

I’ll find the links as I read through William’s threads.

2. The large, middle-aged woman seen sitting in the passenger seat of the dark-coloured sedan on Batar Creek Road by the truck driver.

4. The Victorian couple who stayed at the caravan park where a crying child was heard.

5. The Melbourne-based woman who insisted in her [censored] blog that a dark-haired guy, who walked with a limp, was involved in William’s kidnapping.

5. The young man (said to be living with a mental illness) who presented himself to Port Macquarie LAC with a story to tell about William.

6. The case where a 12 year old boy stole a car from Kendall and was pulled over well on his way to Perth.

Point number 2 . Maroon sedan ? Large lady ? Always stood out to me .

Welcome back. We can't do without you, you know. :) And they are all very valid points that can easily get lost in history, but you know, they could hold the key. Who knows?

I don't remember 5 at all. Does anyone have a link? The second 5 I mean :)

I don't remember 5 at all. Does anyone have a link? The second 5 I mean :)

I see Josie’s already found the link to the second 5 :D

BBM. Yeah you’ve found my kryptonite, Inspector. I don’t know how to format numbered lists in bb code. *sticks tongue out*

While we’re throwing the ball around, here’s a few more occurrences that still seem to be particularly bothersome (to me, anyway):

Apparently of no significance to the investigation:

• The knife sheath and scrap of red fabric and the ‘William [+?] Dad’ carving in a tree found on the bush track off Benaroon Drive.
  • The Spiderman suit that was allegedly found in a garbage bin in a Port Macquarie Park.
  • The spraypainted ‘Jesus Saves William Tyrrell (Tyrell?)’ on the tree stump at Middle Brother National Park.
Not to mention wrt BS:

• The alleged attendance at his office, Buzz Cafe and MS’ grandchildren’s school presentation, their subsequent removal and complaint lodged with the NSW Ombudsman irt how at least one of those grandchildren came to be living with BS.
  • The missing ‘S’ on BS’ van.
  • The tip about the white van seen turning into a bush track off Ghost Road, Bonny Hills.
  • The Spiderman figurine found in BS’ van.
  • The t-shirt allegedly found in BS’ sewer pipe.
  • The searches of BS’ office, unit and home.
  • The laying of the historical child sexual abuse charges and subsequent NSW and Victorian trials. [With the NSW trial outcome unknown and matter(s) yet to be heard in Victoria.]
Either police are just waiting on that crucial piece of evidence to charge BS irt William’s disappearance or, as you frequently put it, Inspector, he may just be the unluckiest-washing-machine-repairman-in-the-world.

Now, back to reading and to see if I can put a timeline together for a blog post.

Point number 2 . Maroon sedan ? Large lady ? Always stood out to me .

It’s always stood out to me as well Hbayne. IIRC Ol’Col owns a maroon sedan and Spedding had the maroon 4x4.

946fec9bbd1071c80388be4064410c95.jpg

4bb835e86afc5dc992abc939a893aae0.jpg

Maybe she knows far more than we thought.

Margaret Spedding is Youngberry’s wife’s cousin.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

Colin Youngberry, a Vietnam veteran from Laurieton, says he has known Spedding for almost three decades and that Spedding is devastated to be linked to William’s disappearance. Margaret Spedding is Youngberry’s wife’s cousin. Bill and Margaret married 28 years ago after both having children with previous partners.

Until four years ago Spedding, an electrician, and Margaret had lived in western NSW at Coonabarabran and Wellington. Four years ago they moved back to the mid-north coast, where Margaret was raised. They initially bought a unit, but sold that when they took on the guardianship of Margaret’s three grandchildren, and moved into larger rented premises to accommodate the boys, who came across from Wellington.

Youngberry says he will not reveal the reasons why they were not living with their own parents but adds: “You can draw your own conclusions, it isn’t that hard.”

Would the DCS remove children to shield them from intense media scrutiny?
I wouldn’t think so.

This was the first real stability those kids have had, Youngberry claims, and all that is now in *jeopardy. The children were this week taken away by Department of Community Services workers. Youngberry says they were staying with other relatives and that the kids were removed only to shield them from the intense media scrutiny.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

Has it been verified by MS was at the coffee shop and presentation?

Did you mean has it been verified that MS was at the coffee shop and/or presentation? Wouldn’t that have formed part of BS’ statement to police?

Margaret Spedding is Youngberry’s wife’s cousin.

Colin Youngberry, a Vietnam veteran from Laurieton, says he has known Spedding for almost three decades and that Spedding is devastated to be linked to William’s disappearance. Margaret Spedding is Youngberry’s wife’s cousin. Bill and Margaret married 28 years ago after both having children with previous partners.

Until four years ago Spedding, an electrician, and Margaret had lived in western NSW at Coonabarabran and Wellington. Four years ago they moved back to the mid-north coast, where Margaret was raised. They initially bought a unit, but sold that when they took on the guardianship of Margaret’s three grandchildren, and moved into larger rented premises to accommodate the boys, who came across from Wellington.

Youngberry says he will not reveal the reasons why they were not living with their own parents but adds: “You can draw your own conclusions, it isn’t that hard.”

I vaguely remember a post way back in William’s threads about MS and her cousin going to college/university together in South Australia. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876