Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true, if she is a suspect, then maybe the bio family haven't been cleared. I do recall Jubelin saying that until they find out what happened to William "everyone is a potential suspect."

Here it is:

Nocookies

“William was there at this time, William disappeared, and we work out from there. That’s ground zero. We consider every possibility and everyone’s a potential suspect.

Agreed. Everyone is a suspect until cleared . ( Except the PARENTS -all, that GJ has cleared IMO) .

Given the links between NC and potential suspects/ poi , I will never discount invvolement until the case is finalized.

Perhaps the intented outcome was different , but the consequences much worse.

Four 'high priority' suspects and one 'person of interest' are being closely examined as part of the police investigation, The Australian reported.
William Tyrrell search: Detectives 'have identified five suspects' | Daily Mail Online

until now we have only heard of the numerous pois in this case and now they are saying there are 4 suspects along with bs who is still a poi,
is he a person of interest because he was there, did he see something and know who did it, or a link to the 4 suspects, did he help organise or get rid of evidence?

tgu
I have!:p
I think a lot of things have changed.
I don't think what jubes said 3 years ago is all that valuable or relevant anymore.
when was the last time those words 'cleared ' came out of his mouth?
jmo

your turn:cool:

William Tyrrell search: Detectives 'have identified five suspects' | Daily Mail Online

The high-profile 'person of interest' has long been on the radar of detectives and previously provided police with DNA swabs and maintains he was not involved in William's disappearance.

The man had been at the home William went missing from just days before he vanished to provide a quote to repair a washing machine.

He was back at the home a week later to carry-out the repair.

I don’t profess to know the ins and outs of the law but from what I notice is when it goes to inquest the poi(s) are named by numbers only and the inquest appears to get the truth out of them more so.

Remembering the Daniel Morcombe inquest was the real reason why they nabbed that filthy worm.

Really? At this stage I have my hunches but otherwise I know Jack.

Police looking at four other ‘high priority’ suspects with inquest to begin this year
The Australian reported that the first high-profile suspect in the investigation remains “a person of interest” but there are also four other “high priority” suspects being looked at, with an inquest set to begin this year.
Two weeks ago, investigators launched a fresh search for evidence for the boy who seemingly disappeared without a trace.

Police hone in on five suspects relating to William Tyrrell’s disappearance

Four 'high priority' suspects and one 'person of interest' are being closely examined as part of the police investigation, The Australian reported.

until now we have only heard of the numerous pois in this case and now they are saying there are 4 suspects along with bs who is still a poi,
is he a person of interest because he was there, did he see something and know who did it, or a link to the 4 suspects, did he help organise or get rid of evidence?
Has anyone read the article from The Australian? I hit a paywall, and I just don't quite trust Daily Mail reporting

They are angles I hadn't thought of. Now my mind is racing.

4 suspects! No wonder this case seems so complex.

Were the POIs referred to as "suspects" in the Morcombe inquest? I'm just curious because the word "suspect" seems to carry more weight than "POI".

P.S. It's annoying how MSM rush to get the story out and make errors. It's difficult to keep up with the true facts.

Yes he has and NC covered and paid for the rental bond of the hideaway.

Fathers do kill their children and their wives!
How many men kill their children with the notion of ‘if I can’t have them, nobody will’.

It’s highly possible but he has been cleared.

If that's true, if she is a suspect, then maybe the bio family haven't been cleared. I do recall Jubelin saying that until they find out what happened to William "everyone is a potential suspect."

Here it is:

Nocookies

“William was there at this time, William disappeared, and we work out from there. That’s ground zero. We consider every possibility and everyone’s a potential suspect.

I remember asking at the time when that quote came out if we could discuss the families now and the mod said "nice try". GJ has personally and publically cleared both sets of parents since then.

If the police hadn't said over and over again that all WT's family were cleared, then WT's bio family would look like the most likely suspects by far. They have the motivation to do something, they also have fairly ~interesting~ backgrounds as far as interactions with the law.

But ... the police have said they're clear. Even if they hadn't, Websleuths mods have made it very clear we aren't to discuss the possibility they're involved if we want to participate here.

If it turns out that relatives of any kind were involved, we'll find out. And I think anything's possible. But my money is on (as of right now) it being BS being tangentially involved, but others in the ~ring~ being the primary suspects. Maybe they aren't even named to us yet.

I don't feel MS is the POI, the wording makes me think they're definitely saying BS is the POI.

That would be a double edge sword. Good for Williams case but would seem unfair to the historic victims . Good thinking though

I was thinking that too. It would be kind of wrong, and unjust, if the whole thing with pursuing those charges was about getting BS to talk and giving them leverage. His victims deserve justice in their own right. I don't believe police would do that, or I hope that they wouldn't.

That said, so long as they were pursuing them earnestly, but it was looking like he'd get acquitted, then using it as a bargaining tool to get him to talk would mean that at least something good came of it.

The “line of inquiry” which led to yesterday’s search has been on the strike force’s radar at least for months.

Police do not believe William could have walked the 4km to the new site, meaning anything they may find there will further strengthen their belief he met with “human intervention”.

Police zero in on new location of interest in William Tyrrell hunt
MARK MORRI, NICK HANSEN, The Daily Telegraph

Daily Telegraph

Sorry quoting myself.

THE key to unlocking the mystery of what happened to William Tyrrell could lie in a chance sighting of a car or person at a rural crossroads.

The point where two roads meet. Or the point a crucial decision had to be made with far reaching consequences?

I was thinking that too. It would be kind of wrong, and unjust, if the whole thing with pursuing those charges was about getting BS to talk and giving them leverage. His victims deserve justice in their own right. I don't believe police would do that, or I hope that they wouldn't.

That said, so long as they were pursuing them earnestly, but it was looking like he'd get acquitted, then using it as a bargaining tool to get him to talk would mean that at least something good came of it.
Maybe the victims were convinced to come forward, to help William?

Or....they did this willingly for a reason. I have always felt the two cases were intrinsically linked in some way.

I would love to know what they mean by 'high risk' - of flight? of self-harm? in danger of harm at the hand of another? of offending again? Curiouser and curiouser...
How far away is living nearby. Same suburb? Same street?
Next suburb.

I guess BS wasn’t living nearby.
If it’s not BS he’s going to have a field day in the courts.

Ah but it is. I'm a long way behind, but it's him. Sorry if this has already been posted, but I can't help but share.

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell's disappearance 'have identified FIVE suspects including a person of interest who lives near the new search area'

'
The high-profile 'person of interest' has long been on the radar of detectives and previously provided police with DNA swabs and maintains he was not involved in William's disappearance.

The man had been at the home William went missing from just days before he vanished to provide a quote to repair a washing machine.

He was back at the home a week later to carry-out the repair. '

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members