Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the media can access or obtain copies of coronial exhibits and inspect coronial court files - with the relevant permission.

"How can the media obtain exhibits or inspect a court file? Applications to inspect exhibits or obtain copies of exhibits must be made to the Department of Justice media unit. The application form is available on the Coroner’s Court website. The Department of Justice media unit will advise if your application to inspect a court file has been approved.

Where can the media inspect court files and exhibits once an application has been approved? For matters in the Coroners Court on that day, media should access the exhibit or court file through the court officer or counsel assisting in the courtroom. If this is not able to be accommodated, media should attend the court registry on level one to enquire about access. In these instances, access is usually given in the courtroom and can only be accommodated during court breaks at morning tea, lunch or at the end of the day. For access to finalised matters, media can attend the court registry on level one once approval has been given. The date and time to attend should be pre-approved with the court’s registrar."
http://www.coroners.justice.nsw.gov.au/Documents/FMCCC media briefing document.pdf

Thanks SA (and others) - interesting ... think me smells a reason happening - wish I could crack it

There's no doubt in my mind that every single thread & fibre has been tested & analysed to every every possible degree available....it's a high profile case and the longer it goes on the higher the stakes (& the accolades) for whoever cracks it.

What I find interesting is the drip-feeding once again of 'new tit-bits' of information. Is this coming now from the Corononial enquiry ??
Why are we now hearing of red tufts of fibre / hair / undergarments etc found . Why not before ?
Why are we hearing now of multiple searches of a house - why not before ?

There's serious method in the seemingly madness I'm sure; someone somewhere is no doubt very nervous !

My concern is if LE has skitched MSM onto nearly everyone on that street and there’s some innocent people who have had their names and faces dragged through the mud.
I find it sad that there are innocent grandfathers battling to keep their honour.
I can’t imagine being accused of taking a child, abusing and murder.

Well of course he is! Notariety is paramount it seems - except it looks as if the hearing is delayed .

From my perspective, I'm sick of hearing about BS. If he's involved with William's disappearance I'll happily use the knife! if not, I've no interest in furthering his profile.
it's a civil case he is suing MSM for defamation

Are the statements from the time of the disappearance or from the time of the inquest?

It may be that in the next sentence of his statement, the constable explained the box. I feel like we're being played with, not being given the whole statements, not being told whether the clues have been dismissed as irrelevant. After a day or two of teasing us with a patch of blood, MSM condescended to say that it was animal blood. Possibly if we had access to the statements we'd read that the fluff is the wrong colour red and the hair definitely isn't William's, that the underwear was covered in mould and had probably been in the open for months or years.

I'm with you 100% on this JLZ.

However I!m also intrigued, as I said previously, as to why we're now once again being drip fed these 'tit bits' of information.
This time, seemingly by the Coroner! That confuses me. Confuses me on so many levels. The Coroner stoops to these games ??

My concern is if LE has skitched MSM onto nearly everyone on that street and there’s some innocent people who have had their names and faces dragged through the mud.
I find it sad that there are innocent grandfathers battling to keep their honour.
I can’t imagine being accused of taking a child, abusing and murder.

Not dismissing your care & concern for one minute TGY - and I surely hope that's not the case.

As much as we live in a society where justice must prevail & the evil must be punished, Never Can we Allow Us to be a society where our everyday genuine & honourable people lives in fear of wrongful accusations.

Adults should feel comfortable to bathe their youngsters, knowing that kids quickly learn 'to do it themselves' so quidance is needed only for supervising the thoroughness of the process! ... along with ensuring the bathroom is not left flooded

It's interesting to hear the report of a strand of strawberry blond hair that was found -
"Detectives also found a strand of strawberry blonde hair on a nearby barbed-wire fence."
https://7news.com.au/news/nsw/willi...ant-new-evidence-released-in-inquest-c-142867
combined with the fact that FFC reported seeing a car with a male driver with 'reddish ' hair in a green tealy looking car
"Mr Craddock asked for further details of the man’s hair colour, length, complexion, ethnic origin, whether he was tanned, had a beard or glasses.

The foster mother said the man had short, reddish hair
"
Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance

Yes, I'm pretty sure we would've heard more reports than just the one from Mrs. W next door, if sounds had been heard and then stopped. Mrs. W left at 9am, seems same general time as MFC.

Who are you referring to as the 'husband that drove in at 9:30'?
Perhaps I'm being overcautious avoiding all names and addresses. Surname C, and I hadn't heard of them before the inquest.

To my thinking, the sound of two children, two children and an adult, playing is intermittent. It's not like music that you hear when it stops.

In his opening address, Mr Craddock, told the court William had disappeared while the foster mother and Nanna were drinking tea that was still warm or “not too cold to drink”.

He remarked there were different ways of making or pouring tea and asked the foster mother what was hers or her mother’s preferred way.

Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance

Thanks for the link Soso. Whilst taking in the details again the descriptions bolded caught my attention. I'm sure there is a simple explanation, perhaps misreporting.

The third car, a “greeny teal looking” car without tinted windows had been in motion, driven by a man she got only a “fleeting” look at but who had given her a knowing glance.

She described him as “thick-necked”.

“He was sitting back from the steering wheel,” she said.

“He was a big man … late fifties, a man who has been in the sun a long time, that old weathered look.

“I can still as I am talking to you … see him.

“I am firm I saw that man; that car was there.”

The foster mother said the car was old with “aged white paint … alloy wheels that didn’t have hub caps, you could see the spokes, silver on the outside, the middle hold, brassy-looking”.

Last edited:
refers to article reference in the previous post, above

the aged white paint description was the FFC's description of the station wagon parked across the road. I did not recall before now that she had said that the 2 cars parked across the road had both had tinted windows, only that she couldn't say at the time that anyone was inside them and that the drivers windows were down on both vehichles. IIRC

Last edited:
refers to article reference in the previous post, above

the aged white paint description was the FFC's description of the station wagon parked across the road. I did not recall before now that she had said that the 2 cars parked across the road had both had tinted windows, only that she couldn't say at the time that anyone was inside them and that the drivers windows were down on both vehichles. IIRC

The sketches of the cars indicated tinted windows. I am surprised we have not seen a sketch of the green/teal car.

Only two months until coroner’s hearing resumes.
Surely Gary Jubelin will play a pivotal role, whether he is in or out of the police force by then.
If he is not called it will be a total travesty of justice.

I can only imagine how upset the FF and other investigators must be about Jubes not being on the case. All that time and effort, all those little nuances that are still held in his mind, his gut instinct, his dedication ... you just can't capture those things in a police file, on a police spreadsheet.

I, too, hope that he will soon have the freedom to work on his own - in a licensed manner - if that is something that he cares to do.

There's no doubt in my mind that every single thread & fibre has been tested & analysed to every every possible degree available....it's a high profile case and the longer it goes on the higher the stakes (& the accolades) for whoever cracks it.

What I find interesting is the drip-feeding once again of 'new tit-bits' of information. Is this coming now from the Corononial enquiry ??
Why are we now hearing of red tufts of fibre / hair / undergarments etc found . Why not before ?
Why are we hearing now of multiple searches of a house - why not before ?

There's serious method in the seemingly madness I'm sure; someone somewhere is no doubt very nervous !

I agree o_O

I thought ffc said she was working with police but what they had come up with was not the man.

This is what have written down about this man / car from my notes...............

FFC : I was standing on driveway & William's sister was riding her bike & stopped 2 mtrs away from me

FFC : A car drove up to the Millers, reversed & gone back out again.

FFC : Saw driver of car ( we saw each other ) , was old car, dirty, wheels had spokes, windows weren't tinted, greent teal looking colour. I could see the man ( I can still see him now as I'm talking to you )

Craddock : Williams sister said to you " Who's that cat mummy?" & you say ( FFC ) was dark green/grey sedan, drove into the Millers driveway, backed out & you said " I don't know, probably the neighbour" You later discovered they weren't home.

FFC : " I can see, I can see the profile of that man, big thick man, sitting back from the steering wheel, late 50's, old weathered look, like had been in the sun for a long time . He was a big man, large abdomen, took up the whole space. LTD style cars, they were big inside.

Craddock : Big car & he managed to fill it up?

FFC : yes

Craddock : You described looking at each other, impression why you watching me watching you.

FFC : I'm firm on that recollection now as I sit here.

( FFC gets emotional )

FFC : he had sandy redy coloured hair, short, Australian / caucasian, average complexion, no facial hair, no glasses.

FFC : The image we ended up with is not the man I saw

This is what have written down about this man / car from my notes...............

FFC : I was standing on driveway & William's sister was riding her bike & stopped 2 mtrs away from me

FFC : A car drove up to the Millers, reversed & gone back out again.

FFC : Saw driver of car ( we saw each other ) , was old car, dirty, wheels had spokes, windows weren't tinted, greent teal looking colour. I could see the man ( I can still see him now as I'm talking to you )

Craddock : Williams sister said to you " Who's that cat mummy?" & you say ( FFC ) was dark green/grey sedan, drove into the Millers driveway, backed out & you said " I don't know, probably the neighbour" You later discovered they weren't home.

FFC : " I can see, I can see the profile of that man, big thick man, sitting back from the steering wheel, late 50's, old weathered look, like had been in the sun for a long time . He was a big man, large abdomen, took up the whole space. LTD style cars, they were big inside.

Craddock : Big car & he managed to fill it up?

FFC : yes

Craddock : You described looking at each other, impression why you watching me watching you.

FFC : I'm firm on that recollection now as I sit here.

( FFC gets emotional )

FFC : he had sandy redy coloured hair, short, Australian / caucasian, average complexion, no facial hair, no glasses.

FFC : The image we ended up with is not the man I saw

I wonder why they didn't keep working on the composite until they got the right image?
(Presumably, FM was speaking of a composite sketch not looking like the man that she saw.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1