Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that scenario would be very strange. One would consider the 1st responder's immediate actions would be to sit down with whoever was in contact with William and go through timelines and William's character traits ie if he would wander and his personality type then the responder would report back to HQ to Macquarie local area command. I would imagine that FACS would have been contacted by police too.

I am not sure in my mind and in hindsight the 1st responder granting a neighbour permission to put out a social media alert so early was the right action. The scene became quickly contaminated with human scents, footprints, tyre tracks etc. The sniffer hounds would have become confused.

I believe FFC and MFC would then possibly have rejoined search parties coordinated by police or SES personnel.

I believe that the case was dealt with very badly at the beginning. It was simply dealt with as a child missing. No cars were searched, there were no road blocks and the caravan park was not searched, despite reports of a child crying.

I believe that the case was dealt with very badly at the beginning. It was simply dealt with as a child missing. No cars were searched, there were no road blocks and the caravan park was not searched, despite reports of a child crying.
The crying was at least two weeks later and 10km distant. That's when the crying happened; when it was reported to police I don't know. Perhaps immediately before the cabin was searched, in January 2015.

Interesting. I must say that when I first heard about the caseworker being an employee of an agency that is outsourced by FACS I was uneasy. Especially as the said agency had employees that had been investigated for paedophilia.
The biological mother had also complained on her last access visit that apart from William being underweight and bruised he seemed very quiet and clingy towards her.
Do you have a link for this ?

The crying was at least two weeks later and 10km distant. That's when the crying happened; when it was reported to police I don't know. Perhaps immediately before the cabin was searched, in January 2015.

In Laurieton at the cabin park.

I’ll see if I can find something.

See thread 39 as that is the beginning of the inquest. Media tweets contain the abbreviated media information direct from Inquest and I believe there are also media links there with further detail as is being discussed.

Interesting. I must say that when I first heard about the caseworker being an employee of an agency that is outsourced by FACS I was uneasy. Especially as the said agency had employees that had been investigated for paedophilia.
The biological mother had also complained on her last access visit that apart from William being underweight and bruised he seemed very quiet and clingy towards her.

Maybe William was clingy due to presence of Care worker and William's reaction was bought on by his uneasiness with worker.

If a Care worker is the suspect that was to appear on 1st day of Inquest and did so, would William have gone with them more easily than with a total stranger.

....William come with me I will take you to see mummy now.

If a similar scenario had taken place then there is HOPE William is safe and cared for.

Maybe William was clingy due to presence of Care worker and William's reaction was bought on by his uneasiness with worker.

If a Care worker is the suspect that was to appear on 1st that case workers havday of Inquest and did so, would William have gone with them more easily than with a total stranger.

....William come with me I will take you to see mummy now.
Well it wouldn’t be the first time that a case worker has worked with children for all the wrong reasons. I need to do a bit more research, but I believe that the agency that was looking after William has since closed. A senior manager was investigated for paedophilia I understand.

Well it wouldn’t be the first time that a case worker has worked with children for all the wrong reasons. I need to do a bit more research, but I believe that the agency that was looking after William has since closed. A senior manager was investigated for paedophilia I understand.
the agency managing William's foctering was the Salvation Army

Yes, the report may have been made well after the crying was heard. Sometimes people will sit on information before calling up. There is no date published re. when the report was made. Also the media got information from the caravan park owner, not directly from the resident that made the report.

"The owner of the caravan park told Fairfax Media that a resident had called police after hearing a child crying in a cabin where a middle-aged couple from Victoria stayed from September 28 to October 9".

"The cabin is one of many properties searched since the three-year-old disappeared from his grandmother's home in the neighbouring town of Kendall on September 12".

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...g-toddler-william-tyrell-20150121-12ux0y.html

In Laurieton at the cabin park.
Thread 39 is 1st day. Look for Bio mum's evidence.

Last access visit on 21 August 2014. Terribly saddened. Dearest sweet innocent William.

‘I didn’t take him,’ William Tyrrell’s biological mother tells inquest | Crime - Australia | The Guardian

I just read the Daily Mail report, apparently, BM reported William as being more affectionate than usual during her visit with him at the shopping centre. He was giving her cuddles and wanted to sit on her lap. Their were 3 case workers following her around on that visit.

I just read the Daily Mail report, apparently, BM reported William as being more affectionate than usual during her visit with him at the shopping centre. He was giving her cuddles and wanted to sit on her lap. Their were 3 case workers following her around on that visit.

That now gives more weight to my concerns about the care or case worker. Clingy can be considered cuddly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member