Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see what you’re implying here. I can’t see any bruising at all

When I view the photo I can see what looks like bruising. We know it was caused accidentally at play with FFC according to the article linked upthread.

3 yo children act out for many reasons, mainly because of their age. It is not because of mistreatment or abuse as you are insinuating.

I think you are trying to imply something, and need to be very careful of where you go with your implications due to TOS and the Coroners NPO's.

I am not trying to imply anything. And yes I agree that may 3 year old kids can be difficult......but to the extent that they need professional interaction???

Interesting that over two years after his removal from his biological parents with little contact with them, William is considered to have behavioural problems! I wonder why? Children of three years of age usually “act out” if they are being mistreated, abused or unhappy.

And being removed from his bio mother may be a very big factor. Such huge adjustments for such a very young and sensitive child.

Precisely and as south Aussie posted “after Williams birth” was never mentioned during pregnancy

I am not sure why you are pointing out to me about what Aussie said...after William's birth etc??

I am not trying to imply anything. And yes I agree that may 3 year old kids can be difficult......but to the extent that they need professional interaction???

I think you would find that any child in care would receive professional interaction no matter what their behaviour.

I'm also going to say that yes you did imply, if you had included that 3 yo act out normally, I wouldn't have objected. You only included the negative factors and not the natural factors - you said "Children of three years of age usually “act out” if they are being mistreated, abused or unhappy"

OK. What do you think BM meant about the place being busy? Would they have been in a shopping centre generally, or would there have been a dedicated area for the meeting?

I believe there is a good quality play area there.

I am not sure that there were bruises. Just the faint bruise in the vicinity of his eye. Very normal for any active child to give themselves bruises, scratches, lumps and bumps. imo

“When I saw William .... I could see a faint bruise under his eye,” his mother said.
PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

I think the photo that is being referred to is the initial photo released by the Police, not the one on the back deck. It's clear he has a shadowing around his eye and it was explained by his BM that it was an older photo from preschool.

Maybe William was clingy due to presence of Care worker and William's reaction was bought on by his uneasiness with worker.

If a Care worker is the suspect that was to appear on 1st day of Inquest and did so, would William have gone with them more easily than with a total stranger.

....William come with me I will take you to see mummy now.

If a similar scenario had taken place then there is HOPE William is safe and cared for.

If the case worker for Salvation Army Young Hope was a suspect, he certainly wasn't cross examined at all.

And the photos he took was for Williams story book!

And it was actual the FACS worker who said that adoption was not known to Williams bio family at the time of his disappearance.

In evidence when the bM was asked " In those years in care were you informed about long term care?"

Her reply was " Dunno"

I think the photo that is being referred to is the initial photo released by the Police, not the one on the back deck. It's clear he has a shadowing around his eye and it was explained by his BM that it was an older photo from preschool.
Papertrail was saying the infamous photo of William on Fg deck showed bruising. I don’t see that .

If the case worker for Salvation Army Young Hope was a suspect, he certainly wasn't cross examined at all.

And it was actual the FACS worker who said that adoption was not known to Williams bio family at the time of his disappearance.

In evidence when the bM was asked " In those years in care were you informed about long term care?"

Her reply was " Dunno"
Thanks Dr, so great to have someone here who was at the inquest.

Her reply was " Dunno"
In evidence the BM stated that she knew about plans for adoption before WT went missing. She read them in a file.

Precisely and as south Aussie posted “after Williams birth” the post didn’t imply positive whilst pregnant
This is what was implied
(quote)
He was abducted because he may have had behavioural issues that potentially stemmed from in utero drug absorption or an unsettled life because he needed to be removed from an unhealthy home situation?
Kudos to his foster family for taking that on, and giving him happiness. imo

This is what was implied
(quote)
He was abducted because he may have had behavioural issues that potentially stemmed from in utero drug absorption or an unsettled life because he needed to be removed from an unhealthy home situation?
Kudos to his foster family for taking that on, and giving him happiness. imo

Karinna, the BF was stated to be using drugs on a continuing basis. 2nd hand inhalation can cause issues in a pregnancy, regardless of what anyone else may or may not have been doing.

My greatest desire is to get back to discussing the case. Instead of discussing William's possible behaviour issues - which to me seem to have nothing to do with his abduction and/or finding him and/or finding the perp. That's all.

Last edited:

Her reply was " Dunno"

Thankyou Doc for straight factual answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1