Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall very early when all eyes were on BS a poster on WS voiced her concerns about PS so the cops might have had him under the magnifier then.

Yes, I think Savage may have been high on the list for a long time. But we haven't been aware of it. There are (too) many cases where a neighbour has interfered with a child.

The police didn't search all of those homes on Benaroon Drive, inside and out, multiple times, for no reason.

Last edited:
Hi WSers, long time observer of the thread, just pop in now and again.

EDIT: Sorry for posting when MS just started! Reply to me later!

I'm much like all of you, it's certainly confusing reading and viewing all the different directions, relationships and changing commentary. Where is William?

May I ask you to humour me for a moment. Can I please confirm my understanding, going right back to the start. I find that approach helps me if I'm trying to process lots of info! The last people to see WT alive were FM and FGM and WT's sister. That's been proven in court, I believe, not just through police statements clearing them but also CCTV cameras at McDonald's, etc, on the way to the FBM house and forensic photo time stamp checks, and the neighbours seeing (?) and hearing two children playing that morning. So that's proven. Correct?

FD had driven off to get better Skype connection reception and to go to chemist. I was thinking at one point perhaps to buy WT asthma medication. There is no question that WT was in the car with him, as that must have been proven beyond doubt, as LE indicated FPs are cleared.

So no accident at FGM house, no involvement of any of them. I would expect FPs and FGM (if still alive) would have testified in closed court already (sorry, I may have missed that).

So THEN my logical brain goes to the running off scenario (seems to be one of the points of this inquest...did he or didn't he...I believe it is essentially proven WT did not do this due to the extensive searching. EDIT: Maybe the inquest outcome will simply be that human intervention is the likely reason he is missing (not misadventure or immediate home environment). What did Daniel Morcombe's inquest finish stating? From there, didn't Cowan continue to be pursued by LE undercover after the inquest closed? EDIT TO ANSWER: Just looked it up, the DM coronial inquest ran Oct 2010 to April 2011 and was adjourned then. Cowan was charged Aug 2011. Inquest findings came out later.

Back to what happened to WT...to me, then my thinking starts to move on to third parties and all of these individuals at the inquest and perhaps others not yet summoned.

I just wanted to confirm my understanding above is correct. I absolutely respect and believe true all LE statements and hope my questions are within WS rules. Humbly all IMO.

Last edited:
Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
Mrs Spedding told the court her husband would change his work appointments to ensure he could be at the assemblies, particularly if the children were getting an award. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Mrs Spedding told the court she and Bill had arranged to meet at the nearby coffee shop on September 12 shortly before 9.30am to walk to the assembly together. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 54s55 seconds ago
The court is now being shown a receipt from the coffee shop that morning. The purchase was made at 9.42am and they bought two coffees, cake and a croissant. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Last edited:
Mrs Spedding told the court her husband would change his work appointments to ensure he could be at the assemblies, particularly if the children were getting an award. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Mrs Spedding told the court she and Bill had arranged to meet at the nearby coffee shop on September 12 shortly before 9.30am to walk to the assembly together. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 54s55 seconds ago
The court is now being shown a receipt from the coffee shop that morning. The purchase was made at 9.42am and they bought two coffees, cake and a croissant. @10NewsFirst @10Daily
The infamous receipt

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 56s57 seconds ago
Mrs Spedding told the court they sat and ate before walking across the road to the school assembly for a 10.30 start. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 14s14 seconds ago
The court is now being shown a video of Mrs Spedding showing police what she recalled from the morning it September 12, 2014. Former detective Gary Jubelin is in the video. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 11s11 seconds ago
The morning of* September 12, 2014.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads