Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually quite scary how many sickos are living in these small towns..

Imagine living next to that!
What made the young couple so scared of this neighbour, was it just a feeling or did they find him too close to their two girls?
They were too frightened to allow their two girls play outside and what injuries did the dog have? Was it taken to a vet?

Today Michael Gider, Samatha Knight’s murderer has been released from prison and there’s NOTHING we can do about it.

Michael Guider, who killed schoolgirl Samantha Knight, to walk free within days

@SouthAussie
I agree that it's possible William might have run off somewhere, maybe to the driveways. But just in terms of the layout of the house, the lower driveway is pretty much the opposite end of the house to where William was last seen. That wouldn't stop him running around the house, obviously, but I think it would be a bit of a trek. The floor plan by @richieswan (thread #18, post #709) makes it much easier to visualise the place, IMO: I've added a pink circle to the area where William was last seen going around the corner near the patio (or 1: play deck), and a blue circle on the lower driveway (heading into 13: garage).

View attachment 202325

I think that running to the 2nd driveway would be about the same distance - maybe less - as running down the slope to the edge of the road, which is where we have considered William may have been taken from.

Older articles said that while the children were playing their chasey game, they were both running around the outside of the house during the morning.

And by thinking that William may have wandered off and become lost in the bush, I don't think anyone is questioning how far a 3 year old can go.

Last edited:
Abbott was living in a caravan on a sawmill near Kendall, on NSW’s mid north coast, when the toddler disappeared five years ago, Ten News reported on Wednesday
https://www..au/frank-abbott-william-tyrrell/
mamamia

Abbott lived in a caravan next door to their home in the year after William disappeared.
William Tyrrell: Convicted Paedophile New Key Person Of Interest

Sorry if this has already been answered, but in the A Current Affair link. There’s the first man they interview on the street in high vis clothing and hat he says “I’m not saying nothin” and then (sorry I can remember exactly now) but something like that he won’t say anything that will hurt someone? I just thought it was a strange thing to say.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but in the A Current Affair link. There’s the first man they interview on the street in high vis clothing and hat he says “I’m not saying nothin” and then (sorry I can remember exactly now) but something like that he won’t say anything that will hurt someone? I just thought it was a strange thing to say.
Deleted

Last edited:

Hi Tallex, could you give us a link or maybe the ACA date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3