Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really up to speed with this one, and sorry to be a bit slow here, but can someone please tell me how long after William's father left to run some errands did the children start playing chase.
Good point Jigzy, i don't think it has ever been mentioned in any of the timelines, or MSM. Someone correct me if i am wrong.
Where WT & his sister already playing when dad left, or did dad leave prior to them going outside to play chasey?

That is a VERY good question! I do not remember seeing that info in MSM media either...

Good point Jigzy, i don't think it has ever been mentioned in any of the timelines, or MSM. Someone correct me if i am wrong.
Where WT & his sister already playing when dad left, or did dad leave prior to them going outside to play chasey?

Yep, welcome to our world! Seriously though, where I am (in a rural area), it's the total opposite. Everybody knows everybody (and everybody's business) and if the slightest thing out of the ordinary happens (not even out of the ordinary actually), everyone's like, "so what who's car was that in front of your place last night ..." Yes, I know, it's quite pathetic really, a bit like Neighbours on the tv.

For example, the day before yesterday, there were some kids playing out the front that we'd never heard before. So everyone goes out and has a sticky beak to see who they are and where they're from. Another time my partner and I went out and noticed a "strange" car in the street. It was still there when we got home, so he went off to find out who it belongs to. I guess it depends on the community. (Or maybe we're just particularly peculiar round here).

I too live in a rural area but that makes no difference IMO. We don't get a lot of cars around here but none of us really pay that much attention to what cars are around unless like I mentioned, they are doing something suspicious.

WS niece told the Daily Telegraph I would just like him to know he has our full support.
We feel he is innocent in this situation.
I really believe that no one in my family has any involvement in this.

Innocent of what?
He hasn't been charged with anything.

When they do a search do they have to say we suspect you of ........?

I believe no one in my family has any involvement in this.
That statement does kind of make you :thinking:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...193777963?nk=a3e5785c5d0bc356841b0209cf4b2265
Years and years and years ago I had my house raided once (long story and not to do with me, someone i lived with) and it was aweful because i was home alone at the time, id also come off night shift and was sleeping so i was pretty cranky haha. Anyway when they knocked on my door and issued the warrant they DID tell me what they were looking for. They didnt tell me why they thought it was in my house but i was shown photos, asked if id seen it or even knew what it was. They didnt come in all gung ho and tearing the place apart, they gave me a chance to lead them to this item. Unfortunately for me i didnt know what or where it was and they had to do a full raid. But they stopped once they found it.

So the claiming innocence by the family i dont take much stock in. They are merely claiming innocence of ANYTHING to do with whatever may have happened. The Speddings wouldve been told what police were looking for and that wouldve been any trace of William. They wouldve had a chance to produce william, his belongings and /or admit guilt before the raid was carried out.

I can't help but wonder if there was any way at all that William might have jumped aboard a familiar vehicle, or one he thought he knew, unbeknown to the driver, particularly if the vehicle was an open backed pickup truck type of vehicle with a great hiding place under tarpaulin in the back.
My young daughter once walked off with a stranger whilst we unpacked our car in the city late at night in the dark after a long journey. She thought the stranger was my husband, and was chatting away to him. It shocked me how the man allowed her to go with him. He was simply walking away with her. We yelled and he disappeared. So fast, so frightening. William might have thought his dad was driving. The lack of scent detected by dogs tells me that he went by vehicle...the granny on the porch would have heard screaming if he had yelled, so I'm thinking he went willingly. Jmo.

I think William may have walked off with someone if he was asked if he wanted to see the real spiderman, and was told that mummy said it was okay.

or a neighbour who "knew spiderman"and carried the little boy to see him?

1. we know that at least two cars moved on that street that day from MSM
2. we know that there was a lawn mower in use ((got the impression is was a riding mower)) and the gent hopped off when neighbours alerted him WT was missing.
3. I believe it was stated that the older kids were already out for school break that day?? ((please correct me if I didn't get that right - senior (teens)))
4.. LE did mention loss of something from a vehicle ((they were cagey about what it was)) and asked public to notice if there were bits missing from cars

5. as far fetched as it may sound that it could be a hit and run - people panic and do some strange things especially if they are driving without permission, or insurance ... and hit and run could involve anything from ATV to bicycle....

all just conjecture on my part -- moo

Going back over the threads - I only just noticed this (highlighted in red). Can anyone confirm this?

Going back over the threads - I only just noticed this (highlighted in red). Can anyone confirm this?

bearbear posted this way back in Thread One. We talked about it a lot back then. In fact, if there is a good thread to read back over, it is Thread One. Some of the links are not good any more, but the posts contain all the relevant stuff.

Originally Posted by bearbear
not sure what this means?

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/256...tyrell/?cs=257

I can't help but wonder if there was any way at all that William might have jumped aboard a familiar vehicle, or one he thought he knew, unbeknown to the driver, particularly if the vehicle was an open backed pickup truck type of vehicle with a great hiding place under tarpaulin in the back.
William might have thought his dad was driving. The lack of scent detected by dogs tells me that he went by vehicle.
I've been thinking along these lines for a while.

It seems entirely possible that since Willliam's dad was out at the time, when William heard a car he could very well have assumed it was his dad returning. so it makes sense that he would have run to meet him at the car. From there, I think it would have been very easy for whomever it actually was to get William in the car and go. Car arrives and leaves with William all within a minute, seems to me that would all go unnoticed fairly easily.

And yes, the longer it takes to hear back about the forensics, the more worrying it gets. We know they gave 2 out of 3 cars back very quickly. I guess they have a lot of other stuff to go through too. The septic, the stuff taken from under the house.
I wonder if they found anything on the computer? I wonder how long this all takes. After the Laurieton raid they said it would be tested urgently (I think they were referring to the computers.)

I have a feeling the computers still haven't been returned as yet.

Reason: If it was me....the first thing I would do if my computer was returned was clamp down on all my Privacy for such things as social media...after all the upheaval the situation I was put in.

This doesn't appear to have happened as yet.

Unless he is not media savvy....but then again surely someone would have pointed this out to him by now.

bearbear posted this way back in Thread One. We talked about it a lot back then. In fact, if there is a good thread to read back over, it is Thread One. Some of the links are not good any more, but the posts contain all the relevant stuff.

Thanks SouthAussie - unfortunately the link is no longer there. I was unable to find any links with the "loss of something from a vehicle ..."

Yes, when police started searching further afield (forests in the region), they said they were looking for items discarded from a vehicle or parts that could have become detached from a vehicle. At the time, I thought they just had a theory that a vehicle had gone through the forest, not that they had specific evidence pointing to it. They don't give much away at all. For all we know they could have footage of a damaged car, or maybe there was recent damage to a POI's car. I hope we find out soon.

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

Teams of emergency services began the first of a two-day search of roadsides ‘‘in case something has been thrown’’, said NSW Police Rescue Sergeant John King.

‘‘It will be a sweep search of the side of the road,’’ he told volunteers at a briefing in Kendall on Thursday.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2...-missing-william-tyrell-audio-photos/?cs=2452

NSW police have brought Family and Community Services officers into their investigation of the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrell, admitting the possibility he was abducted holds the only real chance he is still alive.

The revelation came as police hunted for a man who, on the morning of William’s disappearance on Friday, asked directions to the street where William was staying at his grandmother’s house in the village of Kendall on the state’s mid-north coast.

The Australian can reveal that police have — in addition to bringing sex-crime detectives into the investigation, who were yesterday door-knocking houses in Kendall — called on the assistance of FACS, which has been in contact with the boy’s relatives.

“We are working with NSW Police and the family and are doing all we can to assist in this matter,” a FACS spokeswoman said. Asked why FACS had become involved, she said: “Police are leading this investigation … child protection is a fundamental role and responsibility of FACS and it’s in the best interest of the community for us to work alongside other agencies.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-missing-nsw-boy/story-e6frg6nf-1227062023179

I notice that his specific wording does not preclude an opportunistic abduction by someone in the immediate vicinity. Just (almost) excludes it being a random event. Which could tie in with the multiple searches of nearby residences, the early inclusion of the Sex Crimes squad, and the quick securing of CCTV in the local area

I wanna know who a sex offender 'on the street' could be, and I wanna National Sex Offender registry. :tantrum:

We have a right to know if these creepy creeps are our neighbours. Our rights should supercede their rights. We have done nothing wrong.

Found this SouthAussie, can't read too much at once though makes you nauseous and very irate at these bast***s:mad:

http://www.mako.org.au/home.html

Yes, when police started searching further afield (forests in the region), they said they were looking for items discarded from a vehicle or parts that could have become detached from a vehicle. At the time, I thought they just had a theory that a vehicle had gone through the forest, not that they had specific evidence pointing to it. They don't give much away at all. For all we know they could have footage of a damaged car, or maybe there was recent damage to a POI's car. I hope we find out soon.

Thanks, that clarifies. I thought it may have pertained to having some sort of evidence pertaining to a hit and run.

Teams of emergency services began the first of a two-day search of roadsides ‘‘in case something has been thrown’’, said NSW Police Rescue Sergeant John King.

‘‘It will be a sweep search of the side of the road,’’ he told volunteers at a briefing in Kendall on Thursday.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2...-missing-william-tyrell-audio-photos/?cs=2452

This article ^^^ was published 7 days into the search, so they evidently had some indication of or information about a car that they were interested in.

Were we speculating earlier about damage to Spedding's vehicle - supposedly from the septic tank? Oh, that damage was in July 2013 (found ferret2's post in Thread 3 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-NSW-12th-Sept-2014-3&p=11415428#post11415428).

I wonder if he had further damage to his vehicle on 12th September 2014? Perhaps from bouncing along a forest trail.

This article ^^^ was published 7 days into the search, so they evidently had some indication of or information about a car that they were interested in.

Were we speculating earlier about damage to Spedding's vehicle - supposedly from the septic tank? Oh, that damage was in July 2013 (found ferret2's post in Thread 3 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-NSW-12th-Sept-2014-3&p=11415428#post11415428).

I wonder if he had further damage to his vehicle on 12th September 2014? Perhaps from bouncing along a forest trail.
The van from 2013 looks like a different model to the one driven today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member