Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any thing saying what time his father left the house compared with what time WT went missing. Or for that fact if he had gone to the small shops in Kendall or the larger ones out of town.

While William’s father ducked into town, 2km away, the children played in the backyard.

The little boy ran around the side of the house several times, re-emerging with his trademark cheeky grin and those piercing hazel eyes.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...-without-a-trace/story-fni0fiyv-1227195803646

Poor reporting yes, but I'm not sure that Margot Bennett deserves criticism other than going to the press with something that she has already passed on to the LE.

From the Daily Mail article upthread: 'We had been helping police and the SES and it was on the fifth day when this man who none of us had seen before just turned up and stood aisde from all the searchers just watching,' Mrs Bennett said. 'It gave me the creeps.'
(My emboldening)

Seems a legit reason to pass his image on to the LE, imo. I live in a small community and a stranger in a crowd stands out like a sore thumb. I too would have done the same, but would not have informed the press.

Jmo.

I don't think she deserves criticism at all. I'll bet everyone would have a massive whinge if she didn't report her suspicions, and it ended up relevant to the case. I would have done the same as well. If anything, my criticism would be why did it take her so long to come forward with her suspicions.

It's a well known fact that perpetrators like to be involved in the investigation, for a variety of reasons. He may well be an innocent bystander, but he may not.

A Current Affair TONIGHT 7.00pm on

The dramatic shift in the hunt for little William Tyrell.

As the search continues for the missing 3-year-old, A Current Affair speak to one of Australia's most dogged and experienced cops, who has just taken over the investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel9/posts/10153147218932608

For now the investigation remains focused on what police are calling "human intervention by unknown person"

While WS remains a declared "person of interest" as it is thought he may be able to assist with the investigation, he is not a suspect.

Assist the investigation with what?
*Details of unknown person
*Whereabouts of unknown person
* Whereabouts of WT.
That just does not add up in my very amateur opinion.
Maybe the unknown person is in fact known.:thinking:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...yrrell-detective/story-e6frg6nf-1227224743038

I just don't understand why they are announcing for people who were within a 1 km radius to come forward - now!! It just seems weird to me. Surely they have been interviewed. Announcing it via media, saying, if you don't come forward , you will be a suspect - to me seems like an empty threat . What game are they playing?? What do they really know??

To me it feels like they know A LOT!! Oh dear - my head is spinning too - oh - maybe that's from the glass of wine I've just had! I rarely drink - but today I needed it after supporting my daughter while she had her beloved cat put to sleep.

it was only published lastnight and updated with the photo removed today.

Published: 16:35 EST, 18 February 2015 | Updated: 12:48 EST, 19 February 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...c-s-cryptic-sketch-emerges.html#ixzz3S9bHr7gh

I must be going crazy. I was sure when I looked at the article last night it said 2014. Oh well.

Just watched ACA. Basically a rehash of what has been printed. I feel a bit sorry for the neighbours. It must be awful having suspicion on you, and wishing that you could have helped in some way. Jubelin was pretty upfront. I'm getting the impression that some people haven't come forward, and they're not going to be let off.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...yrrell-detective/story-e6frg6nf-1227224743038

A police strike force, led by the Homicide Squad with help from the Sex Crimes Squad and local detectives, now wants to speak to everyone who was within a 1km radius of the home between 10am and 11am that day.

That area includes parts of Kendall, approach roads into the town and a wild expanse of state forest. Every human movement within it will be tracked on computer.
How? Are they going to get satellite imaging? I remember people were calling for this from the very beginning. Is it only the homicide squad that has the resources for this? And why wait?

P.S. Anyone having trouble posting, try another browser. Internet Explorer works for me usually when I'm having problems.

I just don't understand why they are announcing for people who were within a 1 km radius to come forward - now!! It just seems weird to me. Surely they have been interviewed. Announcing it via media, saying, if you don't come forward , you will be a suspect - to me seems like an empty threat . What game are they playing?? What do they really know??

To me it feels like they know A LOT!! Oh dear - my head is spinning too - oh - maybe that's from the glass of wine I've just had! I rarely drink - but today I needed it after supporting my daughter while she had her beloved cat put to sleep.

If someone was in the area that day, and they have not come forward already, they are not going to, imo. Why would they? There must not be any proof or they would have been interviewed already. I would think twice if I had been hiking or biking in the area---and suddenly was told to turn myself in.

It sounds to me like they have no idea who did this.

thank you SA, I notice the houses are set back and trees out front, how can anyone positively say they never heard or saw anything? It could be a visitor to a neighbour in their street or the one behind who left that morning with William and hasn't been back. JMO

It could be absolutely anyone, Prime. Anyone who was alone for a while that day. Anyone who nipped out for a while to go for their daily exercise, or walk the dog, or go for a drive somewhere, or was working in the garden, or was working in the area, or visiting in the area. It would take seconds to grab a little boy and bundle him off somewhere.

I am glad that Gary Jubelin is starting from ground zero again. And re-interviewing everyone, re-checking the CCTV - basically starting the investigation again with the presumption that William was abducted.

It allows him to see everything with fresh eyes, get his own feeling for the case and the people.

If I lived there I would be first in line, throwing open my house, my garden, my car, my movements to their investigation ... again. Anything to help them find an innocent little 3 year old boy, and the person who likely took him.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...yrrell-detective/story-e6frg6nf-1227224743038

How? Are they going to get satellite imaging? I remember people were calling for this from the very beginning. Is it only the homicide squad that has the resources for this? And why wait?

P.S. Anyone having trouble posting, try another browser. Internet Explorer works for me usually when I'm having problems.

Perhaps they are just going to chart (track) everyone on a computer :dunno: . So they can visually see where everyone was in relation to where William was. And who was moving around in that critical hour - whether they said they were doing some gardening, or hanging out some washing, or coming back from the grocery store, or searching for William.

A Current Affair TONIGHT 7.00pm on

The dramatic shift in the hunt for little William Tyrell.

As the search continues for the missing 3-year-old, A Current Affair speak to one of Australia's most dogged and experienced cops, who has just taken over the investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel9/posts/10153147218932608
Amee was this same video released before? I'm postive I've seen the same thing posted on here before. It's just been edited to fit what Jubelin has said into it

Here is tonight's A Current Affair segment about William, for those who are interested and missed it.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8959122/the-hunt-for-toddler-william-tyrell

Thank you for that, I missed it on the tv.

I wonder what that mound of earth (if that's what it is?) is from in the aerial video from the helicopter, it's at about 4:36. I assume they found nothing there, but it's still creepy. I wonder if that was under the pile of wood at the Spedding's property?

I'm liking this new guy in charge.

Actually, the more I look at it it's possibly just a shadow from the branches, not a mound.

If someone was in the area that day, and they have not come forward already, they are not going to, imo. Why would they? There must not be any proof or they would have been interviewed already. I would think twice if I had been hiking or biking in the area---and suddenly was told to turn myself in.

It sounds to me like they have no idea who did this.

Maybe they have someone under observation and are trying to prompt action. Someone who thinks they've been overlooked in the first round of interviews/searches. I'm just thinking of Keisha, LE were on to the parents for months before they got a break.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/stepfathers-coverup-of-girls-murder-is-revealed-20130215-2eijy.html

A few things stand out to me

• They highlight the "front" of the house more than the driveway.... the "front" is the part going down the hill.... I wonder if they are highlighting this a little more because they are leaning towards this being the most likely abduction point?

• "they departed in almost total silence because no one in the street heard a thing"... well, it's slightly down hill, so no need to start an engine? Just roll.

• "if they don't come forward that would cause me concern" ... I hope he is trying to flush someone out... rather than casting a wide net

I'm pretty sure the content of this report was being carefully conducted by the detectives, so it's interesting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsewr1!