Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the spiderman suit william was wearing had a white spider on the back, i dont think that detail was released to the public, so are police implying ps was aware of this when he thought he saw the white item in the bush? thats a bit alarming if true!
I believe that is absolutely what they are trying to imply, but it seems they've tried to imply different things along the way. Things get morphed along the way, etc. We don't know what it was that was white that he saw on the path when he was some 16 to 26 feet away from the costume and the cameras were some 100 feet away. imo.

maybe it was local knowledge about the white on the suit just not info released by police or msm or unless ps carefully studied the photos released or actually lied about not seeing william that day, for whatever reason?
Or was told the suit had a white thing on the back by one of the foster parents or by FGM (before he was reportedly making a pest of himself to her).

Christ74, somebody has probably already said but in case they haven't...the block of land FA's caravan was parked on belonged to Geoff Owen.
I knew that GO had reported that FA had some arrangement with a property owner to fix the caravan in return for staying there for free, and that GO wasn't impressed with FA's workmanship, but I don't recall that GO owned that land. Do you happen to have a link?

WoW- how ‘cool’ is PS under pressure !

I don’t trust him for 1 minute, but I struggle with the idea of him taking a child - unless perhaps he was under threat from someone to help with something !
It's funny/interesting how people find fault with POIs and suspects' reactions no matter *what* their reactions are. If they're angry, they've got anger management issues; if they're cool and composed, they're slimy and untrustworthy; if they're emotional and crying, it's fake and alligator tears. To me, that is why it is terrible to name POIs in MSM and to air dirty laundry in public of an innocent person, at least until they become an 'accused'. We all know how Jubelin got a taste of all of that when he himself was accused - he was very much looking forward to his day in court when he could defend himself. As a POI, you're not even accused, and there is no way to defend oneself. jmo.

***ETA to add that I'm not talking specifically to you Warshawski, nor even necessarily about this case.. just generally I have noticed this over the course of following many cases on WS over the years.

Last edited:
Generally a postie will position the vehicle so that they do not have to get out unless there is a larger article to be dropped off or a signature needed.

Looking at the gutter in front of the letter box there is rubber/tyre marks where the vehicle runs up on the wrong side of the road and the postie puts it in from the driver's side window.
Usually the postie will drive along on the wrong side of the roadway.

If there was no other drops at the end of Beneroon, then he/she would have reversed back into No. 48 and continued back down.

If William had run out from behind these trees as the postie reversed, with the gutter bump, he/she might not have felt a baby like William imo.

imagev1d98bef7a9a6d8f24f99334927e9fceb1-sr8l6vug0uqz0rshgr2_t1880.jpg
Or the postie may have continued driving up the street and turned around in the driveway of the last house? I wonder if it was an alternate postie that day, and what he/she was driving. Sure would be nice to know, and also to know if police checked out THAT vehicle for any potential damages.

It’s a tricky one.. such an invasion of privacy on one hand but on the other hand GJ with all his past experience and expertise surely believed in what he was doing was for the right reasons.. at times when I see pics of Savage I feel terribly sorry for him.. he looks rather sad and lonely.. then you read things he’s said and done which simply don’t add up.. if it’s all a bit much for us to get our heads around you can only imagine what those investigating this case must be going through.. I stick by my gut instincts, they never let me down n my gut keeps telling me savage is involved somehow ?????
For me, it is a problem when people (including police officers) rely upon their gut because while it's great to *have* competent gut feelings and experience, it can lead people (including police officers) along the wrong path for too long. Evidence becomes lost and forgotten that way, due to time lost in pursuing the object of the gut feeling. jmo.

It’s a tricky one.. such an invasion of privacy on one hand but on the other hand GJ with all his past experience and expertise surely believed in what he was doing was for the right reasons.. at times when I see pics of Savage I feel terribly sorry for him.. he looks rather sad and lonely.. then you read things he’s said and done which simply don’t add up.. if it’s all a bit much for us to get our heads around you can only imagine what those investigating this case must be going through.. I stick by my gut instincts, they never let me down n my gut keeps telling me savage is involved somehow ?????
Just curious if your gut was telling you that Spedding was involved somehow, before we knew that Savage was a POI. Not criticizing, but wondering really how much influence media plays in producing gut instincts for people.

If police have a warrant to use a surveillance camera in a tree near the house of a POI, is there anything stopping them from aiming it to show the street and neighbouring properties in the background?
Good question. I wonder how many times it may have happened where police have set up a camera and inadvertently caught some other unrelated crime on video?

Yes MOP Agree… I was always led to believe that surveillance warrants were very difficult to obtain....

I have a friend who works in surveillance (Police) who plants the bugs etc … but he is very tight lipped about it....

But I think they break in to your home to plant them as well …. as in, not placed while police are in the house talking to you etc.... Someone else may know more about this subject.....???

I cant speak for these days but I did have a conversation with someone who used to work years ago in this field. They were not a sworn officer and would place bugs in houses mostly late at night.

" Oh the stories" lol

One time they watched the house for hours thinking the perp wasn't home late at night and they went in got halfway through planting a bug in the ceiling, the man came out naked from bed where it appeared he had been for hours. He came out to get a drink in the kitchen and the bug guys just dived behind the lounge on top each other to hide as were shocked he was actually home after being given the all clear.

I beleive LE were in an unmarked car outside at the time this was going down.

As I said we are talking probably 15 - 20 years ago so things likely changed since.

Truly hope whoever planted bugs at PS house didn't experience a similar situation with him in his Bday suit

omg! So he fully knew he was under surveillance (IMO)
About the camera PS or his daughter found in 2016 and handed in after several months. I think it's possible he assumed the camera had been placed early in the search for William and overlooked for retrieval; ie that it was no longer in use.

Heather leaving @ 10:37 or 10:38 is coming from PS. I never heard any evidence that anyone saw her leaving that morning at anytime, she would have been leaving the same time the FF was arriving home.
Yes, PS's account only sees US
At 1:05 in that little video clip, Lia Harris says Savage said, "I'm going to run into your property too, in Gordon. This is my place, you do what I want. You're a little boy, you're nobody."

I wonder where GJ might reside?

10 News First Sydney on Twitter
It states later in that video that Gordon is where Foster Grandmother used to get off the train when visiting her foster grandchildren. It also says further in the video that detectives were not certain that 'Gordon' was the place that was heard in the audio surveillance from PS home.

Lia Harris
Cunneen has just read aloud part of a recording from the bug in Savage’s house, where he was allegedly talking to himself saying “I’m not interested in your bulls** mate. You’re just a little boy, you’re nobody”.

Lia Harris
The court heard he was also overheard saying “I’m gonna run into your property too in Gordon. This is my place.” The court heard Gordon is the suburb where William’s foster grandmother would get off the train when she came to Sydney to visit her foster grandchildren.
At 1:05 in that little video clip, Lia Harris says Savage said, "I'm going to run into your property too, in Gordon. This is my place, you do what I want. You're a little boy, you're nobody."

I wonder where GJ might reside?

Yes I wondered the same, Deugirtni. But the bit where he says run into your property does make me think of William playing in the garden and maybe seeing something that interested him or looked familiar and so he ran down the hill into PSs garden. I can’t see GJ running into his property.

About the camera PS or his daughter found in 2016 and handed in after several months. I think it's possible he assumed the camera had been placed early in the search for William and overlooked for retrieval; ie that it was no longer in use.

Wouldn't they have to age it? Surely they would retrieve it if it was not in use? They aren't cheap pieces of equipment to be leaving around up trees. I suspect PS knew he was being surveilled at some point and simply looked out for stuff

Christ74, somebody has probably already said but in case they haven't...the block of land FA's caravan was parked on belonged to Geoff Owen.
Thanks Blues
Yes I believe that info came out at the inquest last year when Owen was asked if he knew FA.. Owen
If police have a warrant to use a surveillance camera in a tree near the house of a POI, is there anything stopping them from aiming it to show the street and neighbouring properties in the background?
no idea.. I’m guessing warrants come with
Just curious if your gut was telling you that Spedding was involved somehow, before we knew that Savage was a POI. Not criticizing, but wondering really how much influence media plays in producing gut instincts for people.
Never.. I have never believed that BS had anything to do with this case right from the get go..

Hello Everyone. I have been reading for quite some time and thought it time for me to put my toe in the water! Please be gentle. Sorry my first message is a bit lengthy.

The planting of the spider-man suit to try and trick Mr Savage into some type of reaction is very intriguing in itself. But more intriguing to me is that the (former) detective Jubelin now reveals is that the spider-man suit that William was wearing when he vanished had a white pattern on the back of the top.

I am intrigued to know how Jubelin knew this with 100% certainty. We are told through the current Court matter, that an identical suit with this white pattern was one which was planted. Why are we not shown a picture of this top with the white pattern laid out so we the public can view it clearly? I know they have released a picture of this suit laid out in the bush, but that doesn't show the white pattern 'thingy' does it.

Mr Savage appears to me to be a person that shows definite signs of absolute grief at the loss of his wife Heather in 2015. I am also sure he was also grieving for his wife Heather before her death after she was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Grief can cripple a person mentally and physically; Mr Savage appears to me to be a broken man.

A postie would know all the ins and outs of every person in a small town country community for sure. Why are we not being told the time the postie was present at Benaroon Drive on 12 September? Something fishy about that mystery especially when the Crabbes thought they heard the postie vehicle about the time William vanished.

Hasn't it been recently revealed the postie made another report about Mr Savage a couple of days before 12 September which shows me she was still an active postie in the street where he lived; Jubelin had a go at Mr Savage about that. But was there an actual report or was it Jubelin had spoken to the female postie and she told him personally with no official report made in September 2014 about this further allegation? If there was not report made in September 2014 that to me raises my hackles.

Would someone (else - not Mr Savage) do something horrendously terrible to a small helpless defenseless child, a spur of the moment horrific and sickening decision, to get back at someone they had made accusations against and taken legal action against previously and caused further reports against?

Or the postie may have continued driving up the street and turned around in the driveway of the last house? I wonder if it was an alternate postie that day, and what he/she was driving. Sure would be nice to know, and also to know if police checked out THAT vehicle for any potential damages.
Yes now that I would like to know as the amount of times the postie has been mentioned throughout this case is too many to simply ignore.. most of those who either lived in the street or close by (laurel st) have all mentioned hearing what they thought to be the postie that morning which sounds odd because the postie drives a scooter type bike and I know personally with my postie who I can here coming from up the street is a completely didn’t sound to any other vehicle.. even Palmer who gave his statement last August about his sighting of a vehicle and how he saw it out the front of the post office..

I also meant to include why have we not been told what vehicles the postie had access to? I personally want to know if all of these vehicles had been subjected to forensic testing.

Yes now that I would like to know as the amount of times the postie has been mentioned throughout this case is too many to simply ignore.. most of those who either lived in the street or close by (laurel st) have all mentioned hearing what they thought to be the postie that morning which sounds odd because the postie drives a scooter type bike and I know personally with my postie who I can here coming from up the street is a completely didn’t sound to any other vehicle.. even Palmer who gave his statement last August about his sighting of a vehicle and how he saw it out the front of the post office..

It sounds to me by what the Crabbes said, the postie drove a vehicle that wasn't a scooter. I could be wrong though.

I agree, too many mentions about the (female) postie, and very little information released about the (female) postie imo.

I am intrigued to know if there was a personal connection with the female postie and any local police officers.

Hello Everyone. I have been reading for quite some time and thought it time for me to put my toe in the water! Please be gentle. Sorry my first message is a bit lengthy.

The planting of the spider-man suit to try and trick Mr Savage into some type of reaction is very intriguing in itself. But more intriguing to me is that the (former) detective Jubelin now reveals is that the spider-man suit that William was wearing when he vanished had a white pattern on the back of the top.

I am intrigued to know how Jubelin knew this with 100% certainty. We are told through the current Court matter, that an identical suit with this white pattern was one which was planted. Why are we not shown a picture of this top with the white pattern laid out so we the public can view it clearly? I know they have released a picture of this suit laid out in the bush, but that doesn't show the white pattern 'thingy' does it.

Mr Savage appears to me to be a person that shows definite signs of absolute grief at the loss of his wife Heather in 2015. I am also sure he was also grieving for his wife Heather before her death after she was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Grief can cripple a person mentally and physically; Mr Savage appears to me to be a broken man.

A postie would know all the ins and outs of every person in a small town country community for sure. Why are we not being told the time the postie was present at Benaroon Drive on 12 September? Something fishy about that mystery especially when the Crabbes thought they heard the postie vehicle about the time William vanished.

Hasn't it been recently revealed the postie made another report about Mr Savage a couple of days before 12 September which shows me she was still an active postie in the street where he lived; Jubelin had a go at Mr Savage about that. But was there an actual report or was it Jubelin had spoken to the female postie and she told him personally with no official report made in September 2014 about this further allegation? If there was not report made in September 2014 that to me raises my hackles.

Would someone (else - not Mr Savage) do something horrendously terrible to a small helpless defenseless child, a spur of the moment horrific and sickening decision, to get back at someone they had made accusations against and taken legal action against previously and caused further reports against?
Yes I’m curious to know who the postie was that morning and the exact time of their delivery of mail in Benaroon drive and what vehicle they drove.. with so many locals thinking they heard the postie that morning or were expecting a delivery from the postie so it seems the postie had a certain time which nail was delivered in and around that area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member