Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone. I have been reading for quite some time and thought it time for me to put my toe in the water! Please be gentle. Sorry my first message is a bit lengthy.

The planting of the spider-man suit to try and trick Mr Savage into some type of reaction is very intriguing in itself. But more intriguing to me is that the (former) detective Jubelin now reveals is that the spider-man suit that William was wearing when he vanished had a white pattern on the back of the top.

I am intrigued to know how Jubelin knew this with 100% certainty. We are told through the current Court matter, that an identical suit with this white pattern was one which was planted. Why are we not shown a picture of this top with the white pattern laid out so we the public can view it clearly? I know they have released a picture of this suit laid out in the bush, but that doesn't show the white pattern 'thingy' does it.

Mr Savage appears to me to be a person that shows definite signs of absolute grief at the loss of his wife Heather in 2015. I am also sure he was also grieving for his wife Heather before her death after she was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Grief can cripple a person mentally and physically; Mr Savage appears to me to be a broken man.

A postie would know all the ins and outs of every person in a small town country community for sure. Why are we not being told the time the postie was present at Benaroon Drive on 12 September? Something fishy about that mystery especially when the Crabbes thought they heard the postie vehicle about the time William vanished.

Hasn't it been recently revealed the postie made another report about Mr Savage a couple of days before 12 September which shows me she was still an active postie in the street where he lived; Jubelin had a go at Mr Savage about that. But was there an actual report or was it Jubelin had spoken to the female postie and she told him personally with no official report made in September 2014 about this further allegation? If there was not report made in September 2014 that to me raises my hackles.

Would someone (else - not Mr Savage) do something horrendously terrible to a small helpless defenseless child, a spur of the moment horrific and sickening decision, to get back at someone they had made accusations against and taken legal action against previously and caused further reports against?
Welcome, great first post, likewise I think it’s about time we heard more about the posties action that morning.Possible PS distracted her attention.

'I was in shock': Cop on William Tyrrell case tells court he was asked to illegally record phone calls

A detective on the William Tyrrell case has told a court he was "in shock" when a former colleague allegedly insisted he illegally record a phone call with a suspect.

Det Gallyot told the court Mr Jubelin instructed him not to save the recording anywhere, but it ended up on a shared drive accessible to all officers on the Tyrrell strikeforce and is now the subject of one of Mr Jubelin's four charges.

Mr Jubelin has pleaded not guilty and claims he had an operational need to record the conversations.

I’m not certain either but most local posties drive a scooter in fact I don’t think I can ever recall seeing a postie driving a van unless it was a courier
My I ask if you live in a small country town? I do and in various locations. The postie in these towns never used a scooter. They are not very stable when they are passed by large trucks and in the Kendall case, the postie would have traveled down some pretty busy roads.

Lia Harris
Gallyot told the court Jubelin also told him not to save the recordings of his visits to Savage anywhere when he handed them to him to make a “synopsis”. Cunneen tells the court this is the first time he has made this claim and it is not in his statement. He maintains its true

Generally a postie will position the vehicle so that they do not have to get out unless there is a larger article to be dropped off or a signature needed.

Looking at the gutter in front of the letter box there is rubber/tyre marks where the vehicle runs up on the wrong side of the road and the postie puts it in from the driver's side window.
Usually the postie will drive along on the wrong side of the roadway.

If there was no other drops at the end of Beneroon, then he/she would have reversed back into No. 48 and continued back down.

If William had run out from behind these trees as the postie reversed, with the gutter bump, he/she might not have felt a baby like William imo.

imagev1d98bef7a9a6d8f24f99334927e9fceb1-sr8l6vug0uqz0rshgr2_t1880.jpg

The letterboxes along the east-west section of Benaroon Drive are not right on the street verge. I reckon a postie would need to get out of their vehicle to place mail in letterboxes.

Welcome, great first post, likewise I think it’s about time we heard more about the posties action that morning.Possible PS distracted her attention.
Agree.. depending on the postie’s expected ETA and her actual arrival time, I also wonder if PS was annoyed/angry that little William was potentially interrupting his opportunity to see the woman he was obsessed with? IMO

maybe it was local knowledge about the white on the suit just not info released by police or msm or unless ps carefully studied the photos released or actually lied about not seeing william that day, for whatever reason?

I have not viewed any released photo, except for that one released by the Coroner, that showed any part of the spider-man suit except for the front view.

I had always been under the impression that it was fairly easy enough for police to get their warrants from a judge. They would have said stuff like, he has an AVO against him, he was missing for 2 hours while people were searching, lives right across the street and we suspect this was not a planned abduction but an opportunistic one, he admits being on his deck in the morning while the children were playing in the yard and he heard them, we believe he was waiting for the postie to deliver mail to the street because she was the AVO initiator, etc.

I do understand how it might be enough to want to check him out (but not years later!!!!!); I don't see how that is reason enough to bug inside an old widower's house to listen to him snoring at night and/or whatever.

I personally will not be surprised to find that all residents' properties in Benaroon and Elllendale were subjected to covert surveillance work which included surveillance devices planted and telephones (landline and mobile) tapped.

I know I have heard the foster parents say they were also subjected to surveillance and their vehicle had been planted with a locating device. I am sure it was detailed in one of the Lia Harris podcasts.

Jamie McKinnell
Margaret Cunneen SC, for Mr Jubelin, asks Det Gallyot if he is aware of a requirement under the Police Act to report misconduct. He says he is, and was in 2017/18. Here's the section: https://legislation.nsw.gov.au/#/view/act/199

Is Cunneen SC admitting Jubelin acted against the legislative requirement when she used the language "...to report misconduct". No use of the words 'allegations of misconduct'. Very interesting.

Lia Harris
Cunneen has handed Gallyot the investigation plan and asked him to read it. She asks if he still maintains that the investigation had a “scatter gun” approach. He told the court he felt it did have that approach in 2015, but had a “clearer direction” in the years after.

Agree.. depending on the postie’s expected ETA and her actual arrival time, I also wonder if PS was annoyed/angry that little William was potentially interrupting his opportunity to see the woman he was obsessed with? IMO

I actually consider the Mr Savage 'waiting' a far stretch. The female postie is allegedly the only person, other than the foster father and the other female neighbour, who drove into Benaroon Drive and the other vehicle the foster mother said she observed. According to Beacroft she believes William vanished at around 10.05. Why are we not told what time the postie did enter and exit Benaroon Drive? Was the driver of the vehicle the foster mother said she observed, related or connected to the postie in any way? Was that male driver standing in for the female postie, given she alleged that Mr Savage had violated conditions of the AVO just 2 days prior to William vanishing?

I would also like to know whether the female postie had raised allegations against anyone else in the Kendall community. I am aware the female postie's hair was a honey coloured blonde and length was below the shoulder.

Lia Harris
The Crown is now re-examining Gallyot and asks him again why he didn’t protest when Jubelin asked him to record it, if he knew it was wrong. He told the court he was in fear “of career in jeapoardy, of being bullied, intimidated” by Jubelin.

I actually consider the Mr Savage 'waiting' a far stretch. The female postie is allegedly the only person, other than the foster father and the other female neighbour, who drove into Benaroon Drive and the other vehicle the foster mother said she observed. According to Beacroft she believes William vanished at around 10.05. Why are we not told what time the postie did enter and exit Benaroon Drive? Was the driver of the vehicle the foster mother said she observed, related or connected to the postie in any way? Was that male driver standing in for the female postie, given she alleged that Mr Savage had violated conditions of the AVO just 2 days prior to William vanishing?

I would also like to know whether the female postie had raised allegations against anyone else in the Kendall community. I am aware the female postie's hair was a honey coloured blonde and length was below the shoulder.

BBM: Just wondering how you know this to be fact???

It was Jubelin who reportedly believes that PS was waiting for the postie on the morning of William’s disappearance.
Lia Harris on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member