Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Color me confused but isn't it GJ the one who is on Trial here and not PS for violating the Surveillance Devices Act of NSW? Why are the media making this all about PS as he is not the one on Trial here?
And couldn't all this info. coming out about PS jeopardise any potential future criminal Trial?

Color me confused but isn't it GJ the one who is on Trial here and not PS for violating the Surveillance Devices Act of NSW? Why are the media making this all about PS as he is not the one on Trial here?
And couldn't all this info. coming out about PS jeopardise any potential future criminal Trial?
Highly unlikely.. no one is disclosing information that isn’t already known most of which cane from the testimonies of PS himself in the August inquest...

Last edited by a moderator:
He certainly is a complex character. I find myself swinging back and forth between thinking he is cunning and devious to just plain addled.
Who knows? Wonder what other locals have made of him in the past? Were there any other complaints against him to police aside from the post woman and the FGM to whoever she complained to? Was he ever a productive member of the community that gets along well with others? Or did others find him obnoxious/and a pest too?

PS could well be talking about William, most think he is speaking of GJ and it's possible. When you add the next statement about going to property in Gordon, I have to say it's not about Jubelin.
It was said that police were not certain of the actual words spoken by PS.. police deciphered those words from what they were able to make out on an apparently poor quality recording. We don't really know where GJ resided, do we? (I mean at whichever time PS was making these comments, which we also don't know.)

It's possible that GJ, in his conversations with PS, had conversed with him a little about his own life perhaps, to kind of get PS to loosen up and make him feel like it was a casual talk rather than an interrogation, and in so doing, may have mentioned the location where he lived, either then or at some point in his life? And it might not have been Gordon that Savage said. It could have been something else. If we knew the areas where GJ has lived, we may find that it's some area around Gordon (or perhaps something that sounds similar-ish). The public is only being given part of the info and meanwhile police are trying to make a case to justify their actions.

It was said that police were not certain of the actual words spoken by PS.. police deciphered those words from what they were able to make out on an apparently poor quality recording. We don't really know where GJ resided, do we? (I mean at whichever time PS was making these comments, which we also don't know.)

It's possible that GJ, in his conversations with PS, had conversed with him a little about his own life perhaps, to kind of get PS to loosen up and make him feel like it was a casual talk rather than an interrogation, and in so doing, may have mentioned the location where he lived, either then or at some point in his life? And it might not have been Gordon that Savage said. It could have been something else. If we knew the areas where GJ has lived, we may find that it's some area around Gordon (or perhaps something that sounds similar-ish). The public is only being given part of the info and meanwhile police are trying to make a case to justify their actions.
Exactly.

I feel as though the timing of GJ court case this week and the WT inquest next month, is not by chance.. I honestly believe the August inquest revealed the main POI hence why there wasn’t a great deal of valuable information coming from any other witnesses who gave testimonies.. take the time to go over every report from Lia Harris re August inquest and it’s actually quite in your face obvious what’s going on, why Craddock stop n pauses the video and re asks the question.. now it’s just a matter of how long before ps cracks from the pressure
He certainly is a complex character. I find myself swinging back and forth between thinking he is cunning and devious to just plain addled.

These words come directly via Lia Harris’s reporting live from the inquest.. that’s where I get my info from and I can only speak for myself

The people she was at Bingo with would of been able to confirm that wouldn't they? Especially if she was a regular there?
Was she really going to Bingo that morning knowing her brother and sister in law were coming to stay that day and overnight AND PS statement on how his wife knew the day before that he would be going to pick up his brother that next day (day wt disappeared) and that he was intending to leave at 11am?????

A
Was she really going to Bingo that morning knowing her brother and sister in law were coming to stay that day and overnight AND PS statement on how his wife knew the day before that he would be going to pick up his brother that next day (day wt disappeared) and that he was intending to leave at 11am?????
AND knowing he was intending to leave that morning at 11am for his 4hr drive to pick up his brother , walks his wife outside n into her car where he kisses her goodbye and waives saying I’ll see you when you get home.. really,,, that’s odd because if he was intending to leave at 11am and hs leaves around about 10:37, how it that possible.. can he be in 2?plqces at once

Although.... after saying goodbye to Heather at 10.37 he went inside and phoned an x-ray business to make an appointment at 10.41. AMS came to the door at 10.50.
It just doesn't logistically make any sense, as far as I can tell. We know W disappeared just before FD returned (unless FM is lying, which she has not been accused of); we know that FD arrived home at 10:35 (I believe verified via his GPS and texts etc); so this old guy PS steals him, on foot.. just before FD arrives home, while PS is seeing his wife off to her bingo activity, hides him in the back under some steel.. what about all the screaming and crying? So to prevent that, he had to knock him out or kill him. For what reason?

One might presume that no matter who did something to W, there had to have been a reason/ purpose. What purpose would there be for 70-year-old PS to steal the neighbour's grandchild, carry him while presumably covering his mouth, with nobody seeing or hearing a thing even though all this activity was taking place right at roughly the same time on the street, (presuming his wife was near the door or vehicle, FM who greeted FD at the driveway, FD arriving home, AMS was reportedly out having a smoke, lawnmower man was mowing, etc.)?

Does PS hide and save W so he can later abuse him? And then he makes calls, gets the knock on the door from AMS, reportedly goes out to see what's going on or whatever, ... the cops show up right away and start searching, then massive searching starts with neighbours, and after neighbour LH's social media announcement.. including K9s. I guess if PS did this, then little W was already dead under the steel, for no reason whatsoever, because even if unconscious, surely he would've woken up at some point and started bawling..

PS also had company coming, so it's not like he could've gone and done something with him later when all the searchers and cops were everywhere and the inlaws were visiting? I believe the cops were all over the street for several days? Also he is likely one of the few people who did have his vehicle(s?) forensically examined, and nothing, so if he did somehow take him out later without being seen or heard, where did he take him if not by car, and how did he not get seen or heard and how did the K9s miss the scents?

I don't know that there has ever been any proof of when Heather left the house that day. Just Savage's very precise recall of the time, as far as we know.
Exactly but a lil indication that HS May have gone somewhere that morning at the times he states is in my recent comment regarding his waiving goodbye to his wife that morning saying he will see her when she gets home but how can that be if he was supposedly leaving home at 11.... me’s thinks hs did leave that morning at the time ps states but not to go to bingo

It just doesn't logistically make any sense, as far as I can tell. We know W disappeared just before FD returned (unless FM is lying, which she has not been accused of); we know that FD arrived home at 10:35 (I believe verified via his GPS and texts etc); so this old guy PS steals him, on foot.. just before FD arrives home, while PS is seeing his wife off to her bingo activity, hides him in the back under some steel.. what about all the screaming and crying? So to prevent that, he had to knock him out or kill him. For what reason?

One might presume that no matter who did something to W, there had to have been a reason/ purpose. What purpose would there be for 70-year-old PS to steal the neighbour's grandchild, carry him while presumably covering his mouth, with nobody seeing or hearing a thing even though all this activity was taking place right at roughly the same time on the street, (presuming his wife was near the door or vehicle, FM who greeted FD at the driveway, FD arriving home, AMS was reportedly out having a smoke, lawnmower man was mowing, etc.)?

Does PS hide and save W so he can later abuse him? And then he makes calls, gets the knock on the door from AMS, reportedly goes out to see what's going on or whatever, ... the cops show up right away and start searching, then massive searching starts with neighbours, and after neighbour LH's social media announcement.. including K9s. I guess if PS did this, then little W was already dead under the steel, for no reason whatsoever, because even if unconscious, surely he would've woken up at some point and started bawling..

PS also had company coming, so it's not like he could've gone and done something with him later when all the searchers and cops were everywhere and the inlaws were visiting? I believe the cops were all over the street for several days? Also he is likely one of the few people who did have his vehicle(s?) forensically examined, and nothing, so if he did somehow take him out later without being seen or heard, where did he take him if not by car, and how did he not get seen or heard and how did the K9s miss the scents?
The answer to all those questions can pretty much be found in ps statements recordings and testimony from inquests.. I’m going to leave it there.. not saying anymore because I believe the person responsible for taking WT has been named and this inquest will be what seals the deal

A
The answer to all those questions can pretty much be found in ps statements recordings and testimony from inquests.. I’m going to leave it there.. not saying anymore because I believe the person responsible for taking WT has been named and this inquest will be what seals the deal
and fingers toes and everything else crossed WT family can finally get the answers, the truth they deserve

Who knows? Wonder what other locals have made of him in the past? Were there any other complaints against him to police aside from the post woman and the FGM to whoever she complained to? Was he ever a productive member of the community that gets along well with others? Or did others find him obnoxious/and a pest too?
It would appear that he was liked enough to have been invited to the neighbour's Christmas party the previous Christmas. I also noticed that AMS did not knock on #35's door, but she went to the next house on the street, which was PS. If PS was thought of as the neighbourhood's weird perve that nobody got along with, my guess is that she may have left his door-knocking for the police to handle. jmo.

Cant
It would appear that he was liked enough to have been invited to the neighbour's Christmas party the previous Christmas. I also noticed that AMS did not knock on #35's door, but she went to the next house on the street, which was PS. If PS was thought of as the neighbourhood's weird perve that nobody got along with, my guess is that she may have left his door-knocking for the police to handle. jmo.
Cant recall reading anything about PS not being liked by his neighbours but I have read and seen on tv that he is a man of many sides.. one side that’s rather confident and controlling (totally believe he had control over hs), another side that he believed was charming and irresistible, another side that looked dark when angry, another side that was interested in knowing the in s and outs and goings on in the street.. and to that I’d like to add the strong possibility of mental illness clearly displayed in his stalking behaviour with a touch of delusional thinking.. so I think different people saw different sides depending on what side / sides he wanted them to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member