Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people she was at Bingo with would of been able to confirm that wouldn't they? Especially if she was a regular there?
Did police even bother to check it out while they could? I don't believe we've even heard confirmation that HS made a statement before she succumbed to her illness? If they didn't even bother to get a statement from HS, I can't see them bothering to check out what time she arrived at bingo that day? Or check out her GPS etc. Which is very sad because it makes it awfully tough for people to defend themselves if police decide to accuse them years later. imo.

Did police even bother to check it out while they could? I don't believe we've even heard confirmation that HS made a statement before she succumbed to her illness? If they didn't even bother to get a statement from HS, I can't see them bothering to check out what time she arrived at bingo that day? Or check out her GPS etc. Which is very sad because it makes it awfully tough for people to defend themselves if police decide to accuse them years later. imo.

Yes agree.... and surely in a small town like that if Heather wasn't at Bingo that morning, it would be all over town and the Police would definitely know about it...… !!!
If I do recall correctly she was busy cooking that morning, before leaving for bingo, "meat in the boiler" etc in readiness for her brother's arrival that afternoon....

Last edited:
I have no idea what police checked out or didn't or should of but didn't bother? We seen that in BS's case too.
And yes it is sad that people are implicated in a crime like this and they co operate with police only to have it backfire on them later on.

Correct n I believe that was because the first investigative team on board never suspected ps as a possible poi n went straight down the BS path via information from a neighbour of BS Dean Pollard which btw turned out to be incorrect and the most crucial months for information to gathered as its recent, fresh in peoples minds were missed and by the time GJ jumped on board n into the drivers seat what he had to go off or start with per say was whatever was passed on from the previous leading detective.. me’s thinks that it wasn’t long before GJ ser his eyes on someone else and delved deep into that persons life and then conversations exchanged and he knew

Color me confused but isn't it GJ the one who is on Trial here and not PS for violating the Surveillance Devices Act of NSW? Why are the media making this all about PS as he is not the one on Trial here?
And couldn't all this info. coming out about PS jeopardise any potential future criminal Trial?

Yes Karrina… totally correct!

And lets be reminded that Police publicly stated this week that PS is NO longer an "Active POI"....

There is absolutely no way that the Coroner, Police Hierarchy and a Judge would release all of this information about the investigation of PS if it could / would prejudice a trial!

A potential trial, that is already at risk, as according to the law, obtaining taped evidence without a warrant, is illegal.

Very early on everyone who was in Kendall that morning had to present to the Task Force to explain their movements and I think give details of their vehicles. Heather would have been one of those people and as a resident of Benaroon Dr there would be no chance of her being able to avoid presenting herself imo. I think it's likely her car would have been on the CCTV footage from the tennis club.

And lets be reminded that Police publicly stated this week that PS is NO longer an "Active POI"....

There is absolutely no way that the Coroner, Police Hierarchy and a Judge would release all of this information about the investigation of PS if it could / would prejudice a trial!

A potential trial, that is already at risk, as according to the law, obtaining taped evidence without a warrant, is illegal.
Totally agree SLouTh.

Person of interest" is a term widely used by the police, but it's relatively new, having emerged in the mid-1990s. In most cases, it appears to be a euphemism for "suspect," with enough vagueness thrown in to temper expectations and afford legal protection. "The beauty is that nobody knows what it means and that it has no definition," said Paul Rothstein, a professor of law at Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C. "It covers a multifarious group of situations and therefore no one can say that it means this person is a suspect, because they aren't yet. Because there isn't enough information.
It's a way for police and prosecutors to disguise that they really have some grounds to suspect that a person played some role in a crime," he said. "But they don't feel they have enough evidence that they want to essentially perhaps defame the person by suggesting to the public that this person has committed a crime or is a full suspect in a crime."

Last edited by a moderator:
Karinna said: ↑
Color me confused but isn't it GJ the one who is on Trial here and not PS for violating the Surveillance Devices Act of NSW? Why are the media making this all about PS as he is not the one on Trial here?
And couldn't all this info. coming out about PS jeopardise any potential future criminal Trial?
Highly unlikely.. no one is disclosing information that isn’t already known most of which cane from the testimonies of PS himself in the August inquest...
Maybe it is just me, but it seems to me that we've heard more about this case, or at least the investigation of this case, during these 4 days of GJ's trial, than we did after weeks and two tranches and two court locales of W's inquest so far. Personally I didn't know about most of this stuff, such as the 'sting', what was said on surveillance recordings, etc. Those seem to be the things which seem extremely prejudicial to PS.

Much of the testimony we're hearing about PS does not have to be proven (such as what he actually said during his private self-mutterings), and there is nobody to refute, defend, or answer to it, as this case is concerning the accusations against GJ, and it's *those* things that have to be proven. This testimony absolutely would be prejudicial to PS if he were ever actually accused and end up at trial someday when he could defend himself.

It seems they are (successfully) trying to make a side-show of PS to detract from the real issue at hand in this trial. Get the public all in a tizzy thinking PS is the killer who's getting away with it, so the public then praises GJ for doing whatever he feels he needs to do to break the case wide open (which didn't happen). imo.

edit: typo

Last edited:
unless ps has a history of hurting children, i cant really see why police zeroed in on him unless they know hes covering for someone or witnessed something?
i wonder who the new poi is now ps is no longer considered one?

unless ps has a history of hurting children, i cant really see why police zeroed in on him unless they know hes covering for someone or witnessed something?
i wonder who the new poi is now ps is no longer considered one?

Maybe because of people he had connections to ?? He could have "passed" WT on??

I believe there were certainly enough reasons for police to take the actions they did.

IMO William could have easily been secreted out of Benaroon Drive very easily early on & also could have been hidden easy enough as well.

A 3 year old boy is tiny.

Lots of hiding spots to fit & it would have been impossible for police to search every place initially. I'm sure they tried their best , but unfortunately they were looking for a little boy who had gotten lost & rightly so IMO

These words come directly via Lia Harris’s reporting live from the inquest.. that’s where I get my info from and I can only speak for myself
It's always helpful to get info from more than one reporter, imo, as it's difficult to get every word in, and sometimes they even hear things differently. Generally speaking, some may also seem biased.

From an article written by Jamie McKinnell, who was also present in court and was also tweeting:
In July 2017, another covert recording captured Mr Savage using the words "you're just a little boy, you're nobody" and referring to a Sydney suburb close to where William's family lived.

But Detective Beacroft agreed the quality of that recording "wasn't great" and the Tyrrell strikeforce was "divided" about whether those words were spoken.

'Don't tell anyone, love': Secret recordings of William Tyrrell suspect revealed in court

Even Lia Harris in her newscast on 10News reported that his words 'sounded like'....
10 News First Sydney on Twitter

Exactly but a lil indication that HS May have gone somewhere that morning at the times he states is in my recent comment regarding his waiving goodbye to his wife that morning saying he will see her when she gets home but how can that be if he was supposedly leaving home at 11.... me’s thinks hs did leave that morning at the time ps states but not to go to bingo
BUT HS didn't look like the blonde woman with white shirt in the racing car, the "flower expert" (his name I'm not remembering atm) had seen with little W in his spider man costume or did HS?

My biggest thing that I can't overlook with PS is that he says he heard & saw nothing at the time when he says he saw HS off & their was absolute mayhem in the street. Where he would have been in an ideal position to have a clear view of # 48 Benaroon drive IMO............than there is the 2 hrs window where no one can independently verify his wear abouts...........

Mr Craddock : From your statement you though HS was going to be late for bingo. HS had her own car a maroon coloured ford falcon. About 10:37 or 10:38 she left.

PS : I think about that time .

Mr Craddock : You were out of the house ?

PS : Yes for a moment

Mr Craddock : Her car was in the carport. You went out with her & wove her off. It was a gravel driveway.

PS : Yeah

Mr Craddock : At that time did you notice anything else?

PS: No I didn't

Mr Craddock : If someone was at # 48 Benaroon Drive calling out...

PS: I didn't hear it. I didn't hear nothing.

Mr Craddock : Are you certain that at that time you heard no other noise?

PS : Yes

Mr Craddock : I'll see you when you get back. What you meant is I'll see you when I get back!

Mr Craddock : HS habit to do shopping, coffee with friend. Usually home 13:30 - 2pm.

My biggest thing that I can't overlook with PS is that he says he heard & saw nothing at the time when he says he saw HS off & their was absolute mayhem in the street. Where he would have been in an ideal position to have a clear view of # 48 Benaroon drive IMO............than there is the 2 hrs window where no one can independently verify his wear abouts...........

Mr Craddock : From your statement you though HS was going to be late for bingo. HS had her own car a maroon coloured ford falcon. About 10:37 or 10:38 she left.

PS : I think about that time .

Mr Craddock : You were out of the house ?

PS : Yes for a moment

Mr Craddock : Her car was in the carport. You went out with her & wove her off. It was a gravel driveway.

PS : Yeah

Mr Craddock : At that time did you notice anything else?

PS: No I didn't

Mr Craddock : If someone was at # 48 Benaroon Drive calling out...

PS: I didn't hear it. I didn't hear nothing.

Mr Craddock : Are you certain that at that time you heard no other noise?

PS : Yes

Mr Craddock : I'll see you when you get back. What you meant is I'll see you when I get back!

Mr Craddock : HS habit to do shopping, coffee with friend. Usually home 13:30 - 2pm.
But why would PS have even been expected to have heard anything when he was seeing his wife off to bingo? It was reportedly at 10:37-10:38.. FD had arrived home at 10:35; that is a matter of 2-3 minutes and clocks may have differed slightly. FM didn't go to AMS until after she'd already met FD in the driveway (by the time FM went to AMS, she reportedly heard FD yelling in the background by then); we're talking about a very close timeframe. FM greeted FD and told him about W, asked him if he was with him, etc., all of which takes seconds as well, FD gets out of the car and reportedly immediately goes running around the property looking for him? He may or may not have been yelling yet? We also learned that PS may be a little on the hard-of-hearing side.

Wasn't it also 10:30am when Lyd.H got back from grocery shopping and was unloading her car? That is said (by FM) to have been the time that W disappeared. She also didn't hear anything or see anything. Also nothing has been said about lawnmower man having heard anything, and he was out too, by the time the ladies went looking - he may have been out earlier as well? And then there is the postie that GJ accuses PS of sticking around to see - what did she see and hear? She hasn't even been in MSM, nor at the inquest at all, as far as we have heard. How is it fair to centre around PS not hearing or seeing anything when it seems there were quite a few people who saw and heard nothing?

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin accuses him of lying. Savage responds “I don’t lie... I might make mistakes... but I don’t lie”
I have the impression now, after reading all the questions, which were put to him, that he isn't an "old man", who is mentally confused. Rather seems he be used to lying and defending himself very quick and cheeky and confident. When he fears to get trapped, he plays a little confused from time to time. MOO
IF he perhaps belongs to a group of like minded men, he has to have these abilities (lying, defending) since a long time. Maybe, he didn't something to little W himself, but was the first in the line of several abductors? - Also MOO.

Yes your right. 10.37-10.38 was the time Craddock read from Savages statement.

I personally don't know if Mr Craddock read the time from Mr Savage's statement or from information provided from police files. Do you have anything that verifies the times were read by Mr Craddock from a statement?

The 1st part i think Heather knew somethings and hes said sorry many times im sure,I feel for her

I wonder if he is saying "sorry love" to Heather because of the infatuation with the post lady and any further woman (if there is or was any)

Surely his late wife would have known about this AVO?

I wonder If and what she knew and also, did she ever have any confrontations to the post lady either at the letterbox or around town / in the post office.

But why would PS have even been expected to have heard anything when he was seeing his wife off to bingo? It was reportedly at 10:37-10:38.. FD had arrived home at 10:35; that is a matter of 2-3 minutes and clocks may have differed slightly. FM didn't go to AMS until after she'd already met FD in the driveway (by the time FM went to AMS, she reportedly heard FD yelling in the background by then); we're talking about a very close timeframe. FM greeted FD and told him about W, asked him if he was with him, etc., all of which takes seconds as well, FD gets out of the car and reportedly immediately goes running around the property looking for him? He may or may not have been yelling yet? We also learned that PS may be a little on the hard-of-hearing side.

Wasn't it also 10:30am when Lyd.H got back from grocery shopping and was unloading her car? That is said (by FM) to have been the time that W disappeared. She also didn't hear anything or see anything. Also nothing has been said about lawnmower man having heard anything, and he was out too, by the time the ladies went looking - he may have been out earlier as well? And then there is the postie that GJ accuses PS of sticking around to see - what did she see and hear? She hasn't even been in MSM, nor at the inquest at all, as far as we have heard. How is it fair to centre around PS not hearing or seeing anything when it seems there were quite a few people who saw and heard nothing?

And then we have a police officer Beacroft (with experience at child exploitation matters) stating that in her opinion William vanished at around 10.05am so when Heather Savage is believed to have departed (10.37am) as stated by Mr Savage in media reports (and maybe a statement to police) William had vanished by a good half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper