Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the recent podcast episode.

(Peter and Jody of Misty Way who testified at the inquest this year were interviewed late last year about Abbott. They lived next door to FA in 2015, when he lived in a caravan on their property at the time.

(Peter and Jody were only interviewed by police after they spoke to Lia last year for the podcast.

(The property where FA lived next to Jody and Peter was only searched a few weeks ago by the strikeforce. Police divers, sniffer dogs were brought in searching dams and they also did some digging. All this was done after they were interviewed for the podcast.

(Geoff Owen lived on that same property in 2014 and spoke to the FGM a few days prior to William going missing. He did not carry out the work until after William was missing.

(There is no suggestion that GO is responsible for Williams abduction.

(FA told Mr Parish " I know where William Tyrrell is, Check Geoff Owens place"
FA is a very bad liar according to Mr Paraish.

Could FA be saying look on GO property because that is where FA might have taken William or evidence of William?

Could Peter and Jody have noticed Abbott returning to the property after William or more recently to possibly move evidence?

So in the recent podcast episode.

(Peter and Jody of Misty Way who testified at the inquest this year were interviewed late last year about Abbott. They lived next door to FA in 2015, when he lived in a caravan on their property at the time.

(Peter and Jody were only interviewed by police after they spoke to Lia last year for the podcast.

(The property where FA lived next to Jody and Peter was only searched a few weeks ago by the strikeforce. Police divers, sniffer dogs were brought in searching dams and they also did some digging. All this was done after they were interviewed for the podcast.

(Geoff Owen lived on that same property in 2014 and spoke to the FGM a few days prior to William going missing. He did not carry out the work until after William was missing.

(There is no suggestion that GO is responsible for Williams abduction.

(FA told Mr Parish " I know where William Tyrrell is, Check Geoff Owens place"
FA is a very bad liar according to Mr Paraish.

Could FA be saying look on GO property because that is where FA might have taken William or evidence of William?

Could Peter and Jody have noticed Abbott returning to the property after William or more recently to possibly move evidence?
Also FA and TJ both claim they were not personally acquainted nor had they met one another prior to crossing paths while both incarcerated at the same jail for similar offences however Jody recalls seeing the 2 of them together one day in town. Too many similarities and coincidences for the those 2 not to have personally known each other before Williams disappearance

The more I think of a link between FA, TJ and RD I feel utterly sad, thinking what might have happened to William.

I hope that whoever has sat on any information for so long can live with themselves.

How does Donohoe have an association with Abbott or Jones? I may have missed something here.

I agree. :(
Reading about that handyman's group at the Showgrounds was shocking to me. Now we know they hung out together and traveled around to work at various places.

I think this was a random kidnapping on their part. They were in the area following work leads, and poor little Spiderman ran by, all alone....

A Men's Shed is not an uncommon thing here. Consisting of retired men who get together, maybe have a barbeque meal together, chat about projects they are doing, have a beer together. A good friend's dad belongs to one. Her retired firefighter dad likes to carve beautiful bowls out of wood and stay connected with guys his age for purely social reasons.

I don't know how we are presuming that Abbott/Jones/Donohoe belonged to this Men's Shed group - which may be a very respectable group of retired blokes who have respectable hobbies and hang out together once every two weeks or so?

How does Donohoe have an association with Abbott or Jones? I may have missed something here.

A Men's Shed is not an uncommon thing here. Consisting of retired men who get together, maybe have a barbeque meal together, chat about projects they are doing, have a beer together. A good friend's dad belongs to one. Her retired firefighter dad likes to carve beautiful bowls out of wood and stay connected with guys his age for purely social reasons.

I don't know how we are presuming that Abbott/Jones/Donohoe/whoever belonged to this Men's Shed group - which may be a very respectable group of retired blokes who have respectable hobbies and hang out together once every two weeks or so?
Same up here, SA.

I don't know how we are presuming that Abbott/Jones/Donohoe belonged to this Men's Shed group - which may be a very respectable group of retired blokes who have respectable hobbies and hang out together once every two weeks or so?

No presumption they are members of the mens shed.

The men's shed carries out carpentry and handyman work, repairs and projects in the community. I wondered if GO or FA might might be members purely for that reason, helping with Odd handyman repair Jobs. RP resided at the showground and RD stayed there in his van on occasion. I was again wondering if either of these two might be members as were on the location where the shed is.

Purely looking for any possible links between everyone, not saying the men's shed is full of shady characters, It is a very important and loved part of the community.

Also FA and TJ both claim they were not personally acquainted nor had they met one another prior to crossing paths while both incarcerated at the same jail for similar offences however Jody recalls seeing the 2 of them together one day in town. Too many similarities and coincidences for the those 2 not to have personally known each other before Williams disappearance

I have to agree, Have to wonder if any locals or family members know if they did or did not know each other prior.

(snipped for focus)
I thought it might have been a factor in the spread of information. Perhaps someone in the group mentioned that FGM was looking to have some work done, or even that she was expecting children for the weekend. If so, many people could have got to hear about it in a short time.

GAPA is also a respected group of people; black sheep could be everywhere (think of president PB).
Btw, in Tamworth (FA allegedly drove a woman and a child to T.) there are 2 grandparent support groups. Idk, if relevant.

(snipped for focus)
I thought it might have been a factor in the spread of information. Perhaps someone in the group mentioned that FGM was looking to have some work done, or even that she was expecting children for the weekend. If so, many people could have got to hear about it in a short time.
My thoughts to JLZ.

Kendall Men’s shed and its members and “volunteers” are a close knit bunch who congregate in an environment where open discussions on all topics are welcome and encouraged. They are also available to assist locals when required with gardening and odd jobs as well as contributing to the community with charity work.
Support to and from one another would be the foundation of their group. If one some or all of these men know something about what happened to William speaking up or ratting a mate out would have a huge impact on all of them as a group. At their age I’m sure their weekly get togethers and that feeling of contributing to the community is absolutely everything to them. To say no one in that community know what happened that day would be unrealistic. People know, whether via town talk or from the horses mouth.

Kendall Men’s shed and its members and “volunteers” are a close knit bunch who congregate in an environment where open discussions on all topics are welcome and encouraged. They are also available to assist locals when required with gardening and odd jobs as well as contributing to the community with charity work.
Support to and from one another would be the foundation of their group. If one some or all of these men know something about what happened to William speaking up or ratting a mate out would have a huge impact on all of them as a group. At their age I’m sure their weekly get togethers and that feeling of contributing to the community is absolutely everything to them. To say no one in that community know what happened that day would be unrealistic. People know, whether via town talk or from the horses mouth.

And you can imagine some of the conversations they might of had when they had get together's just after William went missing. Especially if they were in the know of any shady characters living or working in the area at the time (such as FA, RD, TJ)

William has been in the news for so many years now, I would think the FGM being a community member for some time (before he disappeared), there would be someone who belongs to the Men's Shed and its volunteers who knew her. And in that case, you would assume a bit of discussion would take place.

I have no doubt, that much more is suspected by the general community. IMO, many also might know who hangs with who or who are acquaintances as well. The Thursday morning gatherings at the Community Centre where many pay bills and catch up for morning tea might also be a place where a bit of chit chat happens as well as witnessing any odd behaviour or who might have been in the area leading up to, including and just after William vanished.

I hope that the inquest has helped anyone who knows anything or suspects anything to come forward.

Hi FG, and thanks for your thoughts.
Sadly it seems our ‘sane & healthy brains’ aren’t wire’d to that required to understand the behaviour of the ‘misfit / inhuman predators who seem to be populating our society.
(IMO, they should all be rounded up & shipped off-shore to enjoy each other’s company but guess that’s because I Personally see value in my taxes going Good rather than Evil )

I hope you don’t mind my ‘spacing’ - just so I could understand each of your comments individually.

I though ‘OK’ re your suggestion of FA taking William to Shed near school to meet RP, and I also thought ‘OK’ blonde etc female could come in here - but then I got confused.

Does the trip 300 km north from that Shed, necessitate travelling past RC’s ?

Thanks again & just my wondering.

No. The abductor would've gone past RC's to get to the shed, then from there they'd have used Logans Crossing Road out of town. Abbott knew exactly what he was doing when he selected that route.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please remember there are no Verified Insiders in this case. All information that is stated as fact must be supported by MSM or LE, or publicly available court records or scholarly articles.

If you are a local, you may only provide info about the general flavour of the area, geographical, climate, etc but you may NOT post specifics related to the individuals involved without becoming a VI.

Abbott also "threatened" Daniela on a number of occasions, the court heard.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...ml?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

I’m confused about Daniela.. perhaps she is married to DP? Or perhaps it’s a typo and they mean Daniel? It’s just weird reference was made to Daniela as the owner of Cafe Buzz as well. IMO
Forget about the Parishes and Café Buzz. I once made a silly comment to a journalist, telling them that the Parish family 'might be the café owners'. I would have assumed this person did their own research. Clearly, they do not! I regret that conversation. I shouldn't have said anything because it ended up circulating far and wide and gave people wrong information. It showed me the power of misinformation to spread. It was just - at the time - an off the cuff comment, and this journalist was hanging on my every word and went and reported it.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Google says 30 mins to walk the 2.5 km.

If he headed to Kendall Public School, he could have kept mostly on forest trails.
If he headed to Kendall Community Preschool, he could have avoided streets by cutting through fields.

Map link: خرائط ‪Google

We always wondered if Abbott got a ride to Kendall that morning, when Geoff Owen went to pay his advertising account at the Kendall Community Centre.

‬‏‏
No need to avoid streets. They would've gone the most direct route, which unfortunately isn't past RC's place. No turn into Laurel Street - it would slow them down too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx