Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shed Captain showed was behind the primary school. Who knows if it is this shed, or the shed which you are speaking of? Or if there really was a shed?

Sorry I didn't see your picture... would you mind telling me which post it was - so I can check it out, thanks
#573 You can check other's posts by clicking on their profile where it says messages.

A taxi driver saw a box trailer; so what? Where? When? How is it Candace just leaves out the crucial information? Could have been in Tennessee in 1965 for all she's saying.

"A taxi driver had seen a Holden Commodore with a box trailer and neighbours Peter and Sharelle Crabb had heard a car which sounded like ute.

But they did not hear any car doors opening or shutting, or any voices, the inquest heard".

Doesn't this suggest it was in Benaroon, or close by? They are talking about cars in the street - considering the context...?

from
William Tyrrell inquest: Ronald Chapman saw child in Spider-Man suit

Ditto I asked the same W. But someone is on TO... To go or not to go past RC's? :confused:

Edit to add - captain thought the shed was behind the primary school (on Logan's crossing road) - the shortest route would not go past RC's so perhaps - not?
Has anyone found the shed yet,i have been all over google maps looking for a dark green L shape shed and found nothing yet..can some point out where FA and GO lived on a map..please :)

#573 You can check other's posts by clicking on their profile where it says messages.

Yes I saw it thank you. It wouldn't surprise me, if there is no traffic, that someone would cross the road there quickly... maybe they were in a hurry to get to the shed iykwim? Is this the same shed that captain posted...? I guess it could be construed as being behind the primary school a bit??

"While at the cemetery did they hear anything other than building-type noise?"

I wonder if Geoff Owen might have been making some building noise nearby that morning? And a certain POI working alongside of him? Or just FA himself doing some work nearby?
Thats a good thought,maybe GO was working nearby and he and FA had a disagreement and FA stormed off

Has anyone found the shed yet,i have been all over google maps looking for a dark green L shape shed and found nothing yet..can some point out where FA and GO lived on a map..please :)

Does it have to be L shaped & the roof green too? I have seen an aerial views of sheds behind the primary school. Is this coming from the photo that captain posted? apologies as I was away during the inquest and may have missed something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a good thought,maybe GO was working nearby and he and FA had a disagreement and FA stormed off
Couple of things to add:
GO claims he went to the community hall sometime between 10 and 11am to pay for advertising and when asked by Craddock what type of car he drives he says a Mazda 626.
I found that a lil odd as his work would require a tools of the trade type vehicle so perhaps GO had 2 cars

TBH- I'm finding it weird that many of the BS & particularly PS non-supporters of a short time ago - have gone quiet of late. It's evident that Jubelin's interest in PS was way back... yet so many approached it as if it was in the "now'. In the meantime there's been a continuing investigation - which some thought was not even the case! It's good to see there's more discussion re other suspects IMO

to add to your comments Stormbird and Loxoli
“A taxi driver had seen a Holden commodore with a box trailer around the time the Crabbs heard a car that sounded like a Ute.
This seems to tie in with both the descriptions from RC’s relatives and MM
Christ74,

I don't understand what you mean, sorry. As far as I know, none of those witnesses reported seeing a trailer, and it was only MM who specified that he'd seen a Holden Commodore.

Christ74,

I don't understand what you mean, sorry. As far as I know, none of those witnesses reported seeing a trailer, and it was only MM who specified that he'd seen a Holden Commodore.[/QUOTE
Sorry Stormbird my post was in reference to an article that I read last year that stated a taxi driver had seen a Holden Commodore with a box trailer. May have been a witness at the August inquest that gave testimony in a closed court. To be honest not sure who the taxi driver is or why it was mentioned in this article but thought it was worth a mention

Christ74,
No problem. I didn't understand how the taxi driver's sighting would "tie in" (as you said in the original post) with the other sightings.

Reactions: JLZ
"While at the cemetery did they hear anything other than building-type noise?"

I wonder if Geoff Owen might have been making some building noise nearby that morning? And a certain POI working alongside of him? Or just FA himself doing some work nearby?
mussopossum,

According to drsleuth, who was at the inquest:

- In Sep 2014, GO was unwell because of cancer and was waiting for surgery. (thread 49, post 772)
- He had no work booked in, except that he'd arranged with FGM to start her decking job on 16 Sep 2014. But then he was given a date for surgery: he was admitted to hospital on 18 Sep 2014 and stayed there for 6 days. (thread 49, post 780)

It's possible that GO was doing some last-minute building work before his operation (if he had the strength) but I think it's more likely that he didn't.

mussopossum,

According to drsleuth, who was at the inquest:

- In Sep 2014, GO was unwell because of cancer and was waiting for surgery. (thread 49, post 772)
- He had no work booked in, except that he'd arranged with FGM to start her decking job on 16 Sep 2014. But then he was given a date for surgery: he was admitted to hospital on 18 Sep 2014 and stayed there for 6 days. (thread 49, post 780)

It's possible that GO was doing some last-minute building work before his operation (if he had the strength) but I think it's more likely that he didn't.

Thanks for that info Storm.

Couple of things to add:
GO claims he went to the community hall sometime between 10 and 11am to pay for advertising and when asked by Craddock what type of car he drives he says a Mazda 626.
I found that a lil odd as his work would require a tools of the trade type vehicle so perhaps GO had 2 cars
A Mazda 626 did come as a station wagon too.

"A taxi driver had seen a Holden Commodore with a box trailer and neighbours Peter and Sharelle Crabb had heard a car which sounded like ute.

But they did not hear any car doors opening or shutting, or any voices, the inquest heard".

Doesn't this suggest it was in Benaroon, or close by? They are talking about cars in the street - considering the context...?

from
William Tyrrell inquest: Ronald Chapman saw child in Spider-Man suit
She's suggesting it all right. I can only assume the facts don't support her implications; or why not include three or four words of detail to back up and add interest to what she's saying? In fact wouldn't the 'where, when' be more to the point than that the observer was a taxi driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper