Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a google map showing where Cobb and Co Road is, I believe the search area is within orange circle. Pink line is .92kms (as crow flies) from 48 Benaroon Therefore orange circled area is approx same distance. Purple is .53kms from 48 Benaroon which is a west-east waterway that starts in the forested area on south side of Benaroon Drive. I see there are a couple of what are possibly dams within the orange circle. Green line is Cobb and Co Rd. The Summerwood sign pasted in previous message has the street number. I do not want to post a google earth link showing this as I believe it is unnecessaryupload_2021-11-15_18-7-19.png .

upload_2021-11-15_18-10-57.png.

In the video it was said that they won't be giving daily updates.

But I'm thinking there would be an announcement if they did find William.

Or would they keep that quiet til they'd completed the planned search days.
I don't know Toots.... They may say they have found what appear to be human bones??? But I would expect they would only make that known after they have told both families that information??? (to prepare them? )

I would expect that if that were to happen, Police wouldn't release it until a few days after the event occurred.....

Unless of course the Media get hold of it???

All speculation...

Have the 3 search areas been announced? Are the 3 search areas connected by a waterway? I'm just wondering if LE are covering areas they think the remains may have washed away to (sorry, I know that's a distressing thought.)
No not yet ... as far as I know, they haven't advised the 3 locations.... and this spot was visited by the Coroner in September, but the media didn't show the other locations they visited at that time, except for 38 Benaroon Drive....

Did I just hear that Ch7 TV News item correctly .... "police have gone on record to say that they are fairly sure they know who took William"?

Presenter also said that this seems a more certain, targeted search. And sadly they are searching for a deceased William.

I have found a map released by the Coroner that is on a media site but the link is no longer valid. I am sure there was a photo of police divers in a large pond on the southside of Benaroon at the rear of some of the houses there.

View attachment 322087

Maybe they are simply going back over those original 3 search sites with a fine tooth comb because three areas were originally searched by multiple persons including one who later became a person of interest. Easy to not find something if you dont want it found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper