Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside the 96 minutes which could hold th

e answer to what REALLY happened to William Tyrrell - as police hone in on an intriguing clue in the famous Spider-Man photo

t is understood detectives have already identified an apparent contradiction over whether or not William was wearing shoes at the time he vanished, with the three-year-old barefoot in the famous picture of him playing in a Spider-Man costume.

Several contradictions have reportedly set alarm bells ringing for the new investigation team when Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw took charge of the hunt.

I thought the concrete was done by the new owners? After the FGM had sold the property and moved out.
No idea I am sorry. Someone previously in thread mentioned it was under contract of sale at the time so likely the new owners would have (unless it was a part or contract of sale that it was in process of being done by the old owners)

It’s interesting the shoes/lack of has come up because that was the thing that really stood out to me as odd from the triple 0 call. When asked what shoes he was wearing (important info for search crews) she just starts talking about the head freckle which would be pretty much useless info to the search crews? it almost sounded evasive.

But FM only mentions the freckle on the head after the 000 operator asks "does he have any distinguishing features or marks?"

However his foster mother reportedly said he was wearing shoes to protect his feet from bindiis and dog droppings when he vanished less than an hour later.

Police now believe there were no bindiis at the home, and the family dog was dead, reports The Daily Telegraph.
For those who are not local, bindiis is a "prickly, painful, annoying lawn weed." I knew we weren't talking about the dot on the forehead but just wanted to save someone else a search :)

But FM only mentions the freckle on the head after the 000 operator asks "does he have any distinguishing features or marks?"
In the 000 call, FFC doesn't respond to the shoe question, but responds to the question distinguishing features.

In fairness, I do not think the operator gave ample time for FFC to respond to that question because the operator immediately asked about distinguishing marks/features.

I just went back and checked the audio- the question was “did he have any shoes on do you know, any other distinguishing features?”

I guess it doesn’t help that it was a double barrelled question. But she definitely didn’t ask about marks.

I don't understand the focus on the shoes.

In the pic with GJ holding up a board with all the items William was wearing, you can clearly see the sandals that appear in one of the patio photos.

If the police couldn't find those same sandals on the property, it is reasonable to assume a) they actually were on William when he vanished or b) they weren't, and they for some reason, were discarded elsewhere.

I'm going with a) imo

And did LE even check the FPs' actual residence in Sydney? (As they did in the CS case.) I am dumbfounded that FGM's vehicle was not forensically examined until now, and I have doubts as to whether the FPs' vehicle was forensically examined.. I know it was said to have been examined, but by that, do they mean the cops took a look inside, or did they actually tow it away to a place where an actual forensic exam could take place? ie luminol, cadaver dogs, etc. MSM was swarming FGM's house for weeks, I'm sure it wouldn't have been missed if FPs' vehicle had been towed. I've always been upset that FGM's septic tank was never actually pumped out, as BS's was. I know they 'looked' and put a scope down, but that just isn't enough, imho, when a child has 'disappeared' - it is simply due diligence - and once again, if a pump truck had performed that service, MSM would've been there to see it, and would've shown it. imo.

I agree that their house and MFC's car should have been searched.

Last edited:
GJ allegedly went down that path because he was forced to.
William Tyrrell foster parents say disgraced lead detective Gary Jubelin treated them like suspects | Daily Mail Online
"Jubelin ruled the couple out as suspects, but had to conduct the intense interviews after being pushed by other detectives."

William Tyrrell's foster parents reveal how sacked lead detective 'treated them like suspects' in gruelling three-hour interrogation”

”'I was livid and really furious with Gary because of the trust,' she said.”
  1. A 3 hour interrogation isn’t long - we’re not talking about extended periods of scrutiny;
  2. It’s common knowledge that this is part of the normal process and not a personal attack; and
  3. Her reaction, even after reflection, is extreme anger that someone could possibly question her innocence (even though the goal is ultimately to find her son and clear her as a suspect as part of police procedure).
This speaks volumes to me. Her primary concern is preservation of self-image, not finding her son. IMO

Last edited:
I've been following this thread & all the media the past few days and I'm not buying it. I don't believe he fell from the balcony. I can't explain why, I'm just not finding it totally credible.

People are getting caught up in all the speculation and theories, but I really think this will be the same as the BS outcome (if I'm wrong, I'm wrong).

It seems just as theatrical by LE as that investigation was - every detail released to the media, search being filmed & photographed constantly etc. it has the exact same vibe.

People are comparing it to the Daniel Morcombe sting, but most of that was very hushed up and media were given few details.

It's all too 'convenient', the info etc being farmed out constantly to the media

It's not theatrical when someone is charged with assaulting a child.

I agree - I hadn’t paid much attention to her previously, and listening to her now all I can hear is her talking in circles

William Tyrrell's foster parents reveal how sacked lead detective 'treated them like suspects' in gruelling three-hour interrogation”

1. A 3 hour interrogation isn’t long - we’re not talking about extended periods of scrutiny;
  2. It’s common knowledge that this is part of the normal process and not a personal attack; and
  3. Her reaction, even after reflection, is extreme anger that someone could possibly question her innocence (even though the goal is ultimately to find her son and clear her as a suspect as part of police procedure).
This speaks volumes to me. Her primary concern is preservation of self-image, not finding her son. IMO

I agree with you. IMO it looks a lot like narcissism, and also coupled with the constant mention of unnecessary details like "I make story boards of the children" and constant reminders she is a perfect mother, is convincing language framed to paint her a certain way, IMO.

I'm sorry if these queries have been answered before, but there are a lot of threads in this forum - feel free to ignore if these things were previously raised.

Was there a gate on the balcony at the time of William's disappearance? In later photos there is a lattice gate across the balcony entrance around from the deck (ref pic 12/14 48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes). The earlier drawing that shows the house doesn't have a gate there (William Tyrrell: Stunning new revelations about the day he vanished | The Chronicle). Did FGM put it up or mention to buyers knowing that the balcony was dangerous?

Why didn't the FM's timeline change? Continues to refer to 5 minutes in every interaction. Eg. she went inside for 5 minutes and he went missing. Then when the father is discussing his events in the walkthrough he says he asks her when she last saw William and he says she responds that William was here 5 minutes ago (but if he didn't arrive back at the house the instant she realised William was missing, it would have been at least 10 - 30 minutes). And then on the phone to 000 at almost 11am she again says he vanished 5 minutes ago. By then it was closer to an hour.

The FP originally seemed to be saying that William wandered off. Shoes were mentioned as being on, although the shoes weren't on in the photo. (The FF in his walkthrough says he's looking for a stray shoe). My 3yo would not put shoes on to wander off, they would just get up and run off as is.

Where was FGM at that time? We know FM is inside making a cup of tea.

When Det GJ comes on board and has an obvious bias re paedophile kidnappers and this fits the lack of a scent picked up, is this when the FM remembers the two cars on the street? She clearly says on the 000 call that there are no strange vehicles on the street.

The bit that doesn't make sense is FGM covering for them unless she feels in some way responsible and that this is being done to protect her (was she supposed to be watching them when William runs around the side to the balcony)? FGM seemed very attached to the idea of grandchildren (re her linkedin profile).

Just my thoughts and questions thus far on these new updates.

However his foster mother reportedly said he was wearing shoes to protect his feet from bindiis and dog droppings when he vanished less than an hour later.

Police now believe there were no bindiis at the home, and the family dog was dead, reports The Daily Telegraph.
But just because their dog was not able to leave messes in the yard, doesn't mean that neighbourhood dogs don't leave droppings around.

Actually being angry about this would be a normal human reaction. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member