Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had they visited FGM previously???....thinking of the time stamp...could the date have been altered too? I.e pics from a previous visit? Did something happen the evening they got to FGM house....had all night to clean up/plan etc? Surely neighbours would have seen lights/activity etc I guess, if they were 'busy' that first night. Or first thing AM next day? ... would all depend on camera data. What a case this continues to be! And of course witnesses reported kids voices AM. So whatever happened possibly did happen 9.38/7.38 AM time ish. Hmmm. So back to that tight timeline!!!!

Even though the FFC said they had not visited her mother since her father died, I am wondering whether they had and this hasn't been checked. Or could those photos have been taken on the previous visit when FFC father died and, like you said, those photos have been presented as happening that morning and they changed the date and time? MFC is a computer expert so perhaps he did it???

I’m very sorry if someone else has mentioned this, I haven’t had time to catch up since last nights shut down.
Regarding the fabric found yesterday. Why would it only be the Spider-Man suit fabric they are looking for? William was supposedly also wearing a Spider-Man t-shirt & I presume he would have had underwear on as well. Couldn’t the fabric found be from one of those articles of clothing?

I wonder if the position of the sun can be used to date the photo? In the picture there are no shadows and no visible sun. The weather from that day is as follows:
6am 8 degrees and cool
8am 16 degrees and cool
9am 19 degrees, sunny with passing clouds

Depending on which direction that verandah faces, there would be shadows in that photo if it was taken after 9am. If you look at other photos of the property taken at other times you can clearly see that the verandah is dappled in light. 48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes

I hope it's this, and not the fact he's been manipulated by a narcissist.

I have not read about any facts that FM is a narcissist. Is there a diagnosis stated somewhere?

I have also not seen any evidence that GJ has been manipulated by narcissists during all (or any) of the crimes that he has investigated.

What I have seen stated is jealousy toward GJ by other officers.

I wonder if the position of the sun can be used to date the photo? In the picture there are no shadows and no visible sun. The weather from that day is as follows:
6am 8 degrees and cool
8am 16 degrees and cool
9am 19 degrees, sunny with passing clouds

Depending on which direction that verandah faces, there would be shadows in that photo if it was taken after 9am. If you look at other photos of the property taken at other times you can clearly see that the verandah is dappled in light. 48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes
I was wondering the same thing

A mother in distress over the disappearance of a child can be expected to say things that come to mind automatically and are not necessarily helpful. So mentioning a freckle as a distinguishing feature might just show her anxious state of mind.

I think a freckle on top of William's head is as distinguishing as any birthmark a mother may mention as an identifier.

William Tyrrell's foster family sell up their 'forever home' in Sydney's north | Daily Mail Online

“They still held out hope that he would one day return to his new bedroom, described in a letter shared with the public as a 'special magical place'.”

Also, look at the language used to describe the bedroom she’d created for him - “a special, magic place”… because she’s a perfect mother, she made him a perfect bedroom. To my mind it reflects what she values - perfection. Not what a child would value.
Sounds like any other mother to me. Decent caring mothers, anyway. IMO.

Digging up the driveway makes sense, actually.

1. WT fell off Verandah. (Police searching bottom of verandah).

2. WT was taken in a car (bloodied) / He would have been put into the car on the driveway. There is likely blood / DNA evidence under that new driveway.

3. WT was buried at a second location. Police are now searching a very specific location for his remains.

These are the three search areas.
Do you have link stating there is a new driveway?

I’m very sorry if someone else has mentioned this, I haven’t had time to catch up since last nights shut down.
Regarding the fabric found yesterday. Why would it only be the Spider-Man suit fabric they are looking for? William was supposedly also wearing a Spider-Man t-shirt & I presume he would have had underwear on as well. Couldn’t the fabric found be from one of those articles of clothing?

The fabric could also be from a pair of gardening gloves, or from rubbish blown in the wind and caught in the flower bed.

I read yesterday in MSM that the first piece of (discounted) fabric was floral.

@PinkPower here’s another thing that absolutely doesn’t add up to me and I’d be interested in your thoughts as a criminologist.

Here’s the 60 minutes interview with the FCs.

At around 7.50, the FFC starts talking about the photo in the Spider-Man suit. Again, I think she keeps mentioning this daddy-tiger / mummy-tiger game to emphasise how great a mum she is.

Most importantly, though, she refers to William’s gaze in the photo and, without having been asked, clarifies that he was actually looking at her in the photo, but that she had crouched down in a weird position as she took the photo. This is clearly UNTRUE. It is impossible for him to be looking up at her at that angle based on the position the camera needed to be in to take the photo. FFC is hiding the fact that William is looking up at someone standing behind her. It can’t be the GM, who is sitting on the chair next to William and whose slippers are visible. It can’t be the sister who’s sitting behind William. Therefore, someone else was on the deck when that photo was taken.

So is that someone else the MFC?

If she's found guilty of harming WT, his career and reputation are going to be an even bigger dumpster fire than they are now.

Why doesn't he be quiet?

This tooing and froing in the Media could cause issues if it ever comes to a court case being held. Would they say they can't get a fair trial with the stuff in the Media? After all the money, time and resources thrown at this case it would be a shame for this to happen. I think a lot of people need to keep quiet and just get on with it. Like they did with CS case, just threw bits out. Now we have Media photographing and following FFCs. How did the Media know the FFC sacked their legal advisor? How does this stuff get out into the Media and by whom is it leaked? So much can go wrong. I think there a lot of egos all jockeying for position AFTER CS case solved.

William Tyrrell's foster family sell up their 'forever home' in Sydney's north | Daily Mail Online

“They still held out hope that he would one day return to his new bedroom, described in a letter shared with the public as a 'special magical place'.”

Also, look at the language used to describe the bedroom she’d created for him - “a special, magic place”… because she’s a perfect mother, she made him a perfect bedroom. To my mind it reflects what she values - perfection. Not what a child would value.

It's all seems so squeaky perfect, doesn't it..

I think a freckle on top of William's head is as distinguishing as any birthmark a mother may mention as an identifier.
Well, given that freckles are so common that the vast majority of the population have them on their faces/heads, I can’t imagine anyone mentioning a freckle as a distinguishing feature to help police find a missing child. I’d mention something unusual to distinguish them from other children.

Well, given that freckles are so common that the vast majority of the population have them on their faces/heads, I can’t imagine anyone mentioning a freckle as a distinguishing feature to help police find a missing child. I’d mention something unusual to distinguish them from other children.

Obviously (imo) there is no other distinguishing feature.

Better to have something, rather than nothing. If they had pulled a little naked boy out of a dam, or if they stopped a car with a little boy in it who is dressed in a tshirt and shorts, the freckle would have been one quick way to say that this could be William.

IMO, If she is responsible for WT's death, i'd not be surprised if narcissism is present considering the lengths she would have gone to in order to craft all of her stories and manipulate police, family, media, and the public. Narcissism at best, psychopathy more likely.

For GJ to come out and say that somebody who has been accused of assaulting a child is a 'decent human' is troubling in itself.

To be fair, GJ was stating his impression he had formed of her based on his experience. Considering we know he is longer involved in the case so has no insider knowledge & that everyone is innocent until proven guilty, why would his impression have changed?

Im not sure now, if they are basing this on shoes and bindis, I think it may be police overreach. They are saying there were no bindis at the property. But they arrived the night before, maybe bindis were present at their last visit and it was just a habit.

here is the link for what the police are suspicious about

12ft |

T
IF nothing is found in this search and the AVO is NOT granted as Police would like, the lawsuits that the FFC will throw out there will be not far behind.

FFC will be recording everything in the Media that prejudices any Court case against them. Obviously the FFC had good rapport with GJ. Dang, this is getting messy. Too many fingers in the pie.
This is why I have warned people to watch what they say on social media etc. Wealthy people can afford defamation action.

Just a thought about the freckle we’re all hyped up about - William was a foster child, does FACS make a list of Children's physical details & maybe this is shared with any carers? So when asked that question it could have triggered FFC memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee