Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i hope they have more than bindis. Honestly based on the media access to the search, the timing of the charge just after it (they could have been charged before) it looks like they have nothing and using the search to add pressure before a formal interrogation. They clearly need a confession or body to solve this, and a confession is most likely needed for a body. The police dont provide a very public accident confession the suspect can use to go for manslaughter, when have they ever done that. It was all very orchestrated. It was like, here you go, this excuse will be believed, go on take it.

A large volume of WT's blood would be enough circumstantial evidence to charge them without a body or a confession. Blood in the car would also cement it.

not an expert but theres bruises like on their little shins where they walk into things and scraped knees and hands if they fall on gravel etc, maybe a bruise on the head if they bang it, but a black eye or finger mark bruises on the arms or legs would be unusual or torso bruising
You should see my 7yo who has ADHD, her legs are covered in bruises from just being a kid.

I wonder if the position of the sun can be used to date the photo? In the picture there are no shadows and no visible sun. The weather from that day is as follows:
6am 8 degrees and cool
8am 16 degrees and cool
9am 19 degrees, sunny with passing clouds

Depending on which direction that verandah faces, there would be shadows in that photo if it was taken after 9am. If you look at other photos of the property taken at other times you can clearly see that the verandah is dappled in light. 48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes

I looked up the weather on that day too.

People have different perceptions of cold/hot weather.

My WA family would find 19 degrees cold and be wearing a jumper (sweater) but my VIC family would find 19 degrees pleasantly warm and be in t'shirts, particularly if sun is out and no cloud or wind.

But I notice the child behind WT in the photo appears to be wearing a winter jacket?

FGM is wearing jumper, track pants & slippers.

So around 7.37 its only about 10 degrees but 9.37 its around 19 degrees?

Anyone from NSW who can clarify what they personally find cold/warm/hot?

Can anyone zoom into the date on the paper Nanas reading :rolleyes:

I read FM said the children aged around 3 & 5 at the time woke up at 8am?

As a parent that would be a late wake up time for my kids at that age. 7am was a sleep in! Particularly if they were excited to be at their Nans house and had slept in the car on the way down.

But I acknowledge an 8am wake up is still within the range of normal behaviour as is wearing jumpers and jackets when its 19 degrees and sunny so *shrug*

Im on the fence on this till we get the facts. Is the assault for abuse or did they grab her too hard and leave a bruise and police are using it to get them into a police room and interrogate?
That is not how it works. Especially not for child in foster care. This is unrelated to WT. Give the police some credit. They would be working with FACS on this. However once the fchild was removed, she may have talked.

Woah. I can't read this article about the horse fall. Who is saying it could be a horse fall? The Foster parents?

Yes the FFC are saying it could be from a fall from a horse

They have now brought in lawyers and intend to fight the charges, claiming the alleged injuries could have come from a fall from a horse, The Australian revealed.

Since they don’t own a horse (as far as I know), therefore riding would have taken place at a riding school of sorts, wouldn’t there be witnesses to any kind of fall from a horse? It’s not the kind of things kids keep to themselves either ..
Would they totally make up something like a fall from a horse? I have to assume that she had been riding a horse a lot recently for the fp's to pushback with that as their explanation. If not, they will look very suspect, imo.

Well the known facts we have at this stage is williams sister has been removed from the care of the foster parents and they have been charged with assaulting williams sister and appear in court next week.

Thats about it for now.
Exactly. And they have apparently said they will strenuously fight the charges. IMO.

I looked up the weather on that day too.

People have different perceptions of cold/hot weather.

My WA family would find 19 degrees cold and be wearing a jumper (sweater) but my VIC family would find 19 degrees pleasantly warm and be in t'shirts, particularly if sun is out and no cloud or wind.

But I notice the child behind WT in the photo appears to be wearing a winter jacket?

FGM is wearing jumper, track pants & slippers.

So around 7.37 its only about 10 degrees but 9.37 its around 19 degrees?

Anyone from NSW who can clarify what they personally find cold/warm/hot?

Can anyone zoom into the date on the paper Nanas reading :rolleyes:

I read FM said the children aged around 3 & 5 at the time woke up at 8am?

As a parent that would be a late wake up time for my kids at that age. 7am was a sleep in! Particularly if they were excited to be at their Nans house and had slept in the car on the way down.

But I acknowledge an 8am wake up is still within the range of normal behaviour as is wearing jumpers and jackets when its 19 degrees and sunny so *shrug*

An interesting thing you just pointed out about the paper.

Didn't WT's FF collect the days newspapers on his drive after that photo was taken?

That is not how it works. Especially not for child in foster care. This is unrelated to WT. Give the police some credit. They would be working with FACS on this. However once the fchild was removed, she may have talked.

Good point about FACS being involved. I guess we will see what happens in the court case, surely the daughters statement/circumstances will be presented. We probably wont find out the facts, but the judge will.

Is she still in foster care, or was she adopted. Or is a kid in aus just always in foster care, never adopted but with a permanent fixed home?

Noticed in the daily telegraph article quote from BM about noticing William having bruises from a young age and being told by the foster family it was because he was "learning to walk". I'm not a parent and have no idea how frequently kids get bruises... for those who are I'm wondering does this ring true?
I’m a parent of multiple children. Bruises are so common. Especially for active/sporty kids. IMO

So is that someone else the MFC?

Or the someone else is another foster child unrelated to WT? I know 2 different foster families and they have a permanent foster child each but at times have had temporary foster children or emergency stay foster children.

Sometimes they are not able to tell me much at all other than "we have a one week placement at the moment".

Their permanent foster child they can upload photos of. Other foster kids they either have to remove the child from the photo entirely or blocking out their face is sufficient.

But WT could also be simply using his imagination and is roaring at an imaginary villain. At 3, I had great difficulty at getting my kids to look at the camera.

Noticed in the daily telegraph article quote from BM about noticing William having bruises from a young age and being told by the foster family it was because he was "learning to walk". I'm not a parent and have no idea how frequently kids get bruises... for those who are I'm wondering does this ring true?
Thinking back on my children learning to walk, they tended to tip over onto their bottoms. Their heads are relatively large and heavy, so my children and other children Ive seen when learning to walk tended to fall back to a seated position. They could possibly fall forward but at the learning to walk stage it wasn’t often. So I can’t imagine bruising would be a major issue.

Would they totally make up something like a fall from a horse? I have to assume that she had been riding a horse a lot recently for the fp's to pushback with that as their explanation. If not, they will look very suspect, imo.

Some people rent property and keep a horse. My cousin does it, rents out their land to city horse owners, he feeds and keeps them. They can come and go and ride, see there horse without him being involved. So could be a set up like this

They have now brought in lawyers and intend to fight the charges, claiming the alleged injuries could have come from a fall from a horse, The Australian revealed.

You would think if LT fell from are horse , that foster parents went to get her medical attention for suspected sprains or breaks??

Even though the FFC said they had not visited her mother since her father died, I am wondering whether they had and this hasn't been checked. Or could those photos have been taken on the previous visit when FFC father died and, like you said, those photos have been presented as happening that morning and they changed the date and time? MFC is a computer expert so perhaps he did it???

William didn't have his spiderman suit than. The photos would have been forensically examined as per the order from the coroner.

I would think a 12 year old child would be well able to explain the origins of any injuries herself. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3