Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts are that a woman and man have been charged and had an AVO taken out on them for allegedly assaulting a child.

Im on the fence on this till we get the facts. Is the assault for abuse or did they grab her too hard and leave a bruise and police are using it to get them into a police room and interrogate?

Im on the fence on this till we get the facts. Is the assault for abuse or did they grab her too hard and leave a bruise and police are using it to get them into a police room and interrogate?

Could be both, could be either, could be other, but can you imagine how carefully they would be treading? Would they be dragging the 'victims' of a child abduction into court over something very minor or a misunderstanding? Probably not, IMO.

IMO, If she is responsible for WT's death, i'd not be surprised if narcissism is present considering the lengths she would have gone to in order to craft all of her stories and manipulate police, family, media, and the public. Narcissism at best, psychopathy more likely.

For GJ to come out and say that somebody who has been accused of assaulting a child is a 'decent human' is troubling in itself.
Being accused is not the same as being convicted.

FFC are fighting and are already placing reasonable doubt out there saying it could have been a fall from a horse

They have now brought in lawyers and intend to fight the charges, claiming the alleged injuries could have come from a fall from a horse, The Australian revealed.

For the Police to request an AVO they must be sure they have something solid to work with.

William Tyrrell: Inside 96 minutes which could hold answer what REALLY happened to missing toddler | Daily Mail Online

Noticed in the daily telegraph article quote from BM about noticing William having bruises from a young age and being told by the foster family it was because he was "learning to walk". I'm not a parent and have no idea how frequently kids get bruises... for those who are I'm wondering does this ring true?

ADMIN NOTE:

Have just spoken with Tricia and she agrees that members can discuss the recent events surrounding the issuing of the AVO and the foster parents as potential POIs (which y'all have been doing anyway, right?)

While WS policy is that we are victim friendly, and this extends to family member, the policy has to be examined as to how it relates to specific discussions and new information as it comes to light. This is a thread specific exception that is being made based on MSM, obvious action and ongoing investigation by Australian law enforcement.

Discuss matters factually and speculate reasonably but without trashing these people or making direct accusations. Members who do so will be banned from the thread.

apart from anything else whether fps are guilty or not, they did assault williams sister severely enough to get charged for it, that alone is unforgiveable
Well actually that hasn’t been proven yet, so let’s just take a step back and stick to the facts as we know them, not what some would want us to believe.

Since they don’t own a horse (as far as I know), therefore riding would have taken place at a riding school of sorts, wouldn’t there be witnesses to any kind of fall from a horse? It’s not the kind of things kids keep to themselves either ..

What worries me about the alleged assault is that the AVO is against both FPs. If this is about one date only, imagine being allegedly assaulted by two adults on the same day perhaps at the same time?

Noticed in the daily telegraph article quote from BM about noticing William having bruises from a young age and being told by the foster family it was because he was "learning to walk". I'm not a parent and have no idea how frequently kids get bruises... for those who are I'm wondering does this ring true?

not an expert but theres bruises like on their little shins where they walk into things and scraped knees and hands if they fall on gravel etc, maybe a bruise on the head if they bang it, but a black eye or finger mark bruises on the arms or legs would be unusual or torso bruising

Could be both, could be either, could be other, but can you imagine how carefully they would be treading? Would they be dragging the 'victims' of a child abduction into court over something very minor or a misunderstanding? Probably not, IMO.

Well i hope they have more than bindis. Honestly based on the media access to the search, the timing of the charge just after it (they could have been charged before) it looks like they have nothing and using the search to add pressure before a formal interrogation. They clearly need a confession or body to solve this, and a confession is most likely needed for a body. The police dont provide a very public accident confession the suspect can use to go for manslaughter, when have they ever done that. It was all very orchestrated. It was like, here you go, this excuse will be believed, go on take it.

FFC are fighting and are already placing reasonable doubt out there saying it could have been a fall from a horse

They have now brought in lawyers and intend to fight the charges, claiming the alleged injuries could have come from a fall from a horse, The Australian revealed.

For the Police to request an AVO they must be sure they have something solid to work with.

William Tyrrell: Inside 96 minutes which could hold answer what REALLY happened to missing toddler | Daily Mail Online

Woah. I can't read this article about the horse fall. Who is saying it could be a horse fall? The Foster parents?

not an expert but theres bruises like on their little shins where they walk into things and scraped knees and hands if they fall on gravel etc, maybe a bruise on the head if they bang it, but a black eye or finger mark bruises on the arms or legs would be unusual or torso bruising

Kids get bruises all the time. They are testing their limits. Its when the parents hide it when you should be concerned. This latest allegation, have no idea.

apart from anything else whether fps are guilty or not, they did assault williams sister severely enough to get charged for it, that alone is unforgiveable

bearbear, they have not been convicted of anything.

We have no idea about the circumstances, as of yet.

They are fighting back, so they evidently feel that there is more to this story.

All I know is that there could be other influencers regarding these charges.
Who reported bruising to FaCS? Does the bio family see the child? Will the court order a psychologist to interview the child and get to the heart of it?

When I look at the photo now of WT doing a roar... and you zoom in, in his eyes you can almost see the reflection of someone standing up so that could not be the FFC. Of course, my eyes could be tricking me.
The photo can be found many places, I was looking at it in this article:
Police walkthrough reveals details about William Tyrrell's foster parents

Another thing I was thinking was could it be this all happened while the MFC went into town and he doesn't know what the FFC may have done?

All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member