Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to doubt some of this new info and this new focus on the fosterers.

Are they really going to search under the concrete driveway? Does that mean that investigators believe the boy was buried in the driveway during the initial searches? I am confused...

Nine news reporting same thing. Fm allegedly stated shoes were on as they didn’t want him stepping on bindis or dog poo. Apparently no bindis and dog was deceased .
Somethings stand out when you read this Daily Mail article:

FM continual use of "I" this and "I" that. Focus on her before William.
FD sending multiple texts and FM waiting out the front for him to get home?

Some 45 minutes had passed since she saw William and she waits in the Driveway for FD to get home to see if William is with him when she has a phone in her hand? No phone call to FD or reply to texts? I will just go and wait in the driveway until he gets home?

There is no way that I can possibly understand this scenario.

Last edited:

FD sending multiple texts and FW waiting out the front for him to get home?

Some 45 minutes had passed since she saw William and she waits in the Driveway for FD to get home to see if William is with him when she has a phone in her hand? No phone call to FD or reply to texts? I will just go and wait in the driveway until he gets home?

IMO, the lack of texts is odd.

@PinkPower here’s another thing that absolutely doesn’t add up to me and I’d be interested in your thoughts as a criminologist.

Here’s the 60 minutes interview with the FCs.

At around 7.50, the FFC starts talking about the photo in the Spider-Man suit. Again, I think she keeps mentioning this daddy-tiger / mummy-tiger game to emphasise how great a mum she is.

Most importantly, though, she refers to William’s gaze in the photo and, without having been asked, clarifies that he was actually looking at her in the photo, but that she had crouched down in a weird position as she took the photo. This is clearly UNTRUE. It is impossible for him to be looking up at her at that angle based on the position the camera needed to be in to take the photo. FFC is hiding the fact that William is looking up at someone standing behind her. It can’t be the GM, who is sitting on the chair next to William and whose slippers are visible. It can’t be the sister who’s sitting behind William. Therefore, someone else was on the deck when that photo was taken.

Digging up the driveway makes sense, actually.

1. WT fell off Verandah. (Police searching bottom of verandah).

2. WT was taken in a car (bloodied) / He would have been put into the car on the driveway. There is likely blood / DNA evidence under that new driveway.

3. WT was buried at a second location. Police are now searching a very specific location for his remains.

These are the three search areas.

Why didn't the FM's timeline change? Continues to refer to 5 minutes in every interaction. Eg. she went inside for 5 minutes and he went missing. Then when the father is discussing his events in the walkthrough he says he asks her when she last saw William and he says she responds that William was here 5 minutes ago (but if he didn't arrive back at the house the instant she realised William was missing, it would have been at least 10 - 30 minutes). And then on the phone to 000 at almost 11am she again says he vanished 5 minutes ago. By then it was closer to an hour.
(snipped)
In the 000 call she said they'd been looking 15-20 minutes. Phone call from William Tyrrell’s foster mother reveals chilling panic

FD sending multiple texts and FW waiting out the front for him to get home?

And in the OOO call, she says he had only been gone for 5 mins - or maybe 10-15. Doesn’t add up.

Digging up the driveway makes sense, actually.

1. WT fell off Verandah. (Police searching bottom of verandah).

2. WT was taken in a car (bloodied) / He would have been put into the car on the driveway. There is likely blood / DNA evidence under that new driveway.

3. WT was buried at a second location. Police are now searching a very specific location for his remains.

These are the three search areas.
But wouldn't they have seen blood evidence on the driveway when they first arrived? Wouldn't they have searched the area he was last seen, to check for blood and a possible crime scene?

@PinkPower here’s another thing that absolutely doesn’t add up to me and I’d be interested in your thoughts as a criminologist.

At around 7.50, the FFC starts talking about the photo in the Spider-Man suit. Again, I think she keeps mentioning this daddy-tiger / mummy-tiger game to emphasise how great a mum she is.

Most importantly, though, she refers to William’s gaze in the photo and, without having been asked, clarifies that he was actually looking at her in the photo, but that she had crouched down in a weird position as she took the photo. This is clearly UNTRUE. It is impossible for him to be looking up at her at that angle based on the position the camera needed to be in to take the photo. FFC is hiding the fact that William is looking up at someone standing behind her. It can’t be the GM, who is sitting on the chair next to William and whose slippers are visible. It can’t be the sister who’s sitting behind William. Therefore, someone else was on the deck when that photo was taken.

I'm not allowed to talk professionally on this as i'm not verified on this case, but I would say that in my personal opinion the details about that photo are what most struck me as odd when watching the 60 minutes interview. It appears to me, that she wants to paint a picture that WT is looking at her in that fun and loving way, when it is clear that he can't be looking at her.

When you analyse the statements, you see patterns. People who are guilty are usually either too quiet (refuse to talk) or very wordy. It has always bothered me that FM's statements involved too much detail, even immediately as she was calling 000.

If you have ever lost a child for a few moments in a shopping centre or in the yard, you know the immense trauma and hysteria you feel. Your senses become very honed to finding your child. Everything external is a blur. To have a lot of detail and a back story and context in so much detail would alarm the majority of detectives.

Look at the CS case. The parents had very little detail to discuss. They had a few times (1:30am water, woke around 6-6:30). They just didn't know anything else and didn't say anything else, didn't speculate, were so sad and without detail. They didn't fill any gaps with unnecessary details. It was very brief, factual data. This is how it was easy to tell they were not involved.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember very early in the investigation that someone reported a car on the side of a local road with two people in it? I have tried to find it but haven't been successful.

What are the odds that you visit FF Grandmother and a small child goes missing? The child doesn't live there, so how would anyone know that there were children onsite?

William Tyrrell: Inside 96 minutes which could hold answer what REALLY happened to missing toddler | Daily Mail Online

To me he looks tired, rings under his eyes, it also looks to me he was screaming/yelling his displeasure about something at someone. He looks cheesed off about something? Maybe having photos taken? Or bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webgirl60