Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the timelined movements that morning ... paraphrased

About 9am - Evidence of FD leaving for Lakewood shopping centre for Skype call to Qld. Passes Kendall Tennis Club CCTV just before 9am
9.03am - FM calls Spedding using the landline (re: parts for washing machine)
9.10am - GO calls the house about deck repairs
Around 9.30am - FM recalls a car driving past and u-turning in neighbour’s driveway
9.37am - Last photo on deck
10.30am - FD father texts that he is on his way home, be back in 5 mins
10.57am - FM calls police using the landline to report William as missing since around 10.30am
11.06am - First police officer arrives at house

No Cookies | The Advertiser
It really bothers me that the 'be back in 5 mins' time almost perfectly matches the time William is lost.
Could the text have been a 'code'?
Like 'all clear' 'body taken care of' 'start the charade'...

Maybe the assault on LT was unrelated to the investigation into WT but either part of an ongoing pattern of behaviour by the fosters that finally got picked up on, or triggered by a behaviour of LT all of a sudden i.e. how long can they protect her from social media, news articles about her brother etc.
Maybe she’s started acting out, mouthing off etc.
maybe she’s started saying she wants to go live with her bio Mum.
The FM (talking re the comment up thread about her being like the women out of Big Little Lies)
may not take this very well….
My daughter started getting very big for her boots, cheeky and rude about that age.
I certainly had to stop seeing her as a child and start to treat her a bit differently.
So the formerly perfect fosters by assaulting her put the big guns which have been aimlessly pointing in every direction back in their direction.
The Coroners gaze narrows on to them.
Previously dismissed theories are discussed and it’s now realised that they missed a few VERY large I’s that weren’t dotted and T’s that weren’t crossed .
Ergo the bagging out of Jubes. And maybe the <modsnip: Name of minor child, CS redacted> investigation which was so thorough, gave rise to some issues about what they may have missed in the original stages.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the timelined movements that morning ... paraphrased

About 9am - Evidence of FD leaving for Lakewood shopping centre for Skype call to Qld. Passes Kendall Tennis Club CCTV just before 9am
9.03am - FM calls Spedding using the landline (re: parts for washing machine)
9.10am - GO calls the house about deck repairs
Around 9.30am - FM recalls a car driving past and u-turning in neighbour’s driveway
9.37am - Last photo on deck
10.30am - FD father texts that he is on his way home, be back in 5 mins
10.57am - FM calls police using the landline to report William as missing since around 10.30am
11.06am - First police officer arrives at house

No Cookies | The Advertiser
It really bothers me that the 'be back in 5 mins' time almost perfectly matches the time William is lost.

As a 12 year old, heading into the teen years, she's definitely about the age to give parents a bit of lip about things she's not happy with.

Also around the age ACARA has started truly equipping children with understanding bullying, coercion, etc.
IMO the sister standing up as an ≈ 10 year old saying "I'll become a detective and find him one day" tells of intentions (nothing covert, just literally she wants to contribute to figuring it out/good intentions).

Learning "how to speak out", even re people we love, is something taught soon after that age formally at school under Australian Curriculum HASS.

IMO if sister had spent earlier years vocalising to FM/FF, easier to dismiss without need to threaten. By 11/12, and if freshly informed with education to support, harder to silence than when she's young.

Anecdotally ≈ 12 is also around the age I as a young female started "tuning in more" when eavesdropping too, vs when I was younger and more age-appropriately self-absorbed. Became far nosier re what adults are doing/talking about, snooping etc, during my tween years.

You don’t need much to take out an AVO/lay charges for common assault. An accusation and what? Some sort of evidence something physically happened. If not eyewitness than a bruise or a mark or scratch that could be completely unrelated.

It seems like a bit of an odd scenario for two adults to get physical with a child at the very same time. Don’t you think?

Common assault seems so vague. I guess we’ll see what comes out in the wash at court.

Long story short I feel like I need more details.

I think the Police also want to get the child away from the FP so they can ask her questions without the Fp running interference...?

There has to be evidence of an assault to be charged with assault, and also, taking an AVO out against people when there is a child involved can have serious consequences in a deep police record search, even if there are no charges laid or convictions. Police don't do this lightly.

I've seen a few cases where two people were named in AVO's in matters like these, and if I had to take a guess it could be a situation hypothetically, like, the mother might be in a physical altercation with the child and the father might then intervene and act for the mother, rather than the child, for example, might spank the child or restrain the child, or force the child into a car, or, etc etc. Just a hypothetical. In this case AVO's could be taken out against both, and charges may be laid against both.

All it takes is for someone to make a complaint to police and police apply for an AVO on that person’s behalf (if they’re a minor.) The court pretty much grants it each time. When I was in my teens I witnessed a lot of people getting AVO’s out on one another. I lived in a pretty bad area. I even had to go to the police and apply to have one out on a neighbour because they wouldn’t stop harassing/threatening me.

Depends where she’s holding the camera. If he’s doing an overexagerrated lion’s roar throwing his head up and she’s kneeling down while holding the camera up then it’s going to be different to is she’s holding it at her eye level.

(Sorry if I’ve gotten the photo you’re talking about wrong, in that case disregard.)
Could have been a bird also..kids don't always look at cameras

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I am speaking of this morning when the FP left their house, it was said on the news that they went to their lawyers ... this morning.
For all we know it could have been to do with the charges, seeing that the charge documents were delivered to their legal representatives.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, something terrible and nafarious can happen that leads to deep sadness and regret.
People being aloof/cold or deeply traumatised'expressive vary so much it doesnt mean anyone is acting.

She could honestly be deeply upset by it all and be responsible.

She doesnt have serial killer pyschopathic vibes going on IMO

Self preservation is some peoples greatest strength.

She appears very indignant today.

moo

moo

I am loathe to direct any criticism towards her in regards to how she (is perceived to have) reacted or not. Did we (general we, not directing my comment at you) not learn anything from Lindy Chamberlain????

Depends where she’s holding the camera. If he’s doing an overexagerrated lion’s roar throwing his head up and she’s kneeling down while holding the camera up then it’s going to be different to is she’s holding it at her eye level.

(Sorry if I’ve gotten the photo you’re talking about wrong, in that case disregard.)

IMO, he isn't throwing his head back, but his eyeballs are right at the top of his eye, indicating he is looking up at someone standing, whilst the photo is being taken maybe at sitting height.

Attachments

• d4033b6cc9b92bb266bb4c84c060bd21573317.jpg
    d4033b6cc9b92bb266bb4c84c060bd21573317.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 35

Not to be callous but how do people just take care or a body? I can’t even find a place to stash an extra bag of rubbish on bin night

So if that 'proof of life' photo on the deck was really taken at around 7:30 am---wow---that changes EVERYTHING. :eek:

That leaves plenty of time and plenty of people to do the necessary steps before calling the authorities.
And a 10 or 11 yr old sibling could begin researching online, and read the fp's account of what happened the morning her younger brother went missing.

Those accounts would not match with her own memories, perhaps?

Given articles have spoken about 'bruising', common assault seems the appropriate charge then. Bruising is arguably 'trifling' and definitely transient.

Yes but it's the pattern of bruising that can belie an assault, say with straps, buckles, hands etc. We don't know, we aren't privy. The matter will be before the courts.

IMO, he isn't throwing his head back, but his eyeballs are right at the top of his eye, indicating he is looking up at someone standing, whilst the photo is being taken maybe at sitting height.

He just looks mid roar to me.

I get what you’re saying but if I go through my own kid’s pictures they’re rarely looking at me. They’re busy doing their own random thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper