Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said they had seven POIs in Daniel's case IIRC. No, just checked ... they had 33 POIs. They coded them P1, P2, P3 .....

"Solicitor for Bruce and Denise Morcombe, Peter Boyce, said P7 had been elevated to the top two persons of interest.

"He, of all of them (33 PoIs), is the only one that we can positively out of his own admission place as being at the scene twice," he said."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...el-morcombe-case/story-e6freoof-1226036231830

P7 was Brett Cowan, the murdering slime.

But they never named him in the media until he was charged, is that correct?

Did they ever name a POI in Daniels investigation?

At the inquest in 2011 into Daniel's disappearance, there were 33 persons of interests mentioned.

None of them were named and all were referred to as P1 - P33.

Cowan, Daniel's killer, was known as P7 and wasn't named until his arrest.

April 09, 2011

Solicitor for Bruce and Denise Morcombe, Peter Boyce, said P7 had been elevated to the top two persons of interest.

"He, of all of them (33 PoIs), is the only one that we can positively out of his own admission place as being at the scene twice," he said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...el-morcombe-case/story-e6freoof-1226036231830

Not as far as I know, but they did name one of the POIs before an arrest was made... Douglas Jackway. There was an "exclusive" news program about him.

I've found the concept of 'person of interest' quite confusing. With crimes in Australia, it's not a term that's used .... can anything else think of a crime where someone has been labelled a POI?

Just something I wanted to ask: How long does it usually take to get parts for a washing machine? Days? Weeks? I would expect to wait at least a week (maybe more) even for a popular brand still under warranty.

Wasn't it only 3 days from his visit till he had the part ready to install?

We've ordered parts for our oven, washing machine, and dishwasher, all online orders. All arrived pretty quick and we are regional, and companies were in another state.

We know the part arrived on Thursday, according to his mate Colin. So he may well have been in touch on Thursday to arrange a time for Friday. A little detail that may not have been revealed to the public by anyone.

The unanswered calls back and forth on Friday morning may or may not be crapola. "I thought the call on Friday was from the grandmother as I was scheduled to go there, so I tried to ring back. Oh, she says it wasn't from her? I can't check the number now, I deleted the calls. But I tried to call her later in the arvo as I didn't make it there in the morning. Was having coffee with the wife, then attending a school assembly."

All I can find is similar to this: "One of the names that popped up early in their inquires was that of Bill Spedding; the tradesman had visited William’s grandmother a few days before the toddler’s disappearance to look at her broken washing machine. " Not very definitive. Will keep looking.

He went there first on the 8th. I don't think he was there before that point?

"The washing machine repairman visited the home of William's grandmother in Kendall, four days before the toddler went missing from the home on September 12.
[snip] His close friend Colin said Mr Spedding missed a call from William's grandmother on the morning of September 12 after he gave her a quote to fix her washing machine four days earlier."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/article-2921961/Man-free-home-Tyrell-search.html#ixzz3TPppbDbb

Then he visited her on Tuesday 8th and the part was ready to install on Thursday 11th. Hmmm, very quick indeed.

All I can find is similar to this: "One of the names that popped up early in their inquires was that of Bill Spedding; the tradesman had visited William’s grandmother a few days before the toddler’s disappearance to look at her broken washing machine. " Not very definitive. Will keep looking.

Colin said Mr Spedding had visited William's grandmothers house on Monday Sept 8 but needed to order a part which arrived on Thursday Sept 11............

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

It's a long shot, but what if BS turned up to fix the washing machine and saw someone else driving off with William.... So many possibilities....

It's a long shot, but what if BS turned up to fix the washing machine and saw someone else driving off with William.... So many possibilities....

There are so many possibilities.
But BS did say he was not at the house the day William disappeared in his media interview. So that is probably unlikely.

There are so many possibilities.
But BS did say he was not at the house the day William disappeared in his media interview. So that is probably unlikely.

Yet then his van was seen some distance from grandma's house that day..

Could BS of been on his way to the house when he got in contact with them and told not to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member