Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedo and balcony brah name change. I didn't realise they have THAT much in common. ;)

Yeah and if Spedding changes his name to Overland, it's a done deal! The gorgeous Detective Jubelin can say "Gotcha!".

Was it that day or a couple of days later?

It was reported in MSM on 19 September 2014 (seven days after William's disappearance) that BS's vehicle was seen parked in Benaroon Drive, along with police vehicles.

Yes, I agree. Police do not typically do this to people. But I think they are VERY angry. A 3-year old boy is gone. They know Spedding is implicit, they have a lot of data/information that says he is implicit, but they do not yet have enough to satisfy the prosecutor. They don’t care any more what it does to him. They want little William, and they will make his life hell until he gives him up ... or they find little William.

IMO

Spot on SA. And the heat is going to be turned up even more in the coming weeks.

Spot on SA. And the heat is going to turned up even more in the coming weeks.

Totally agree. They have allowed the spotlight to firmly shine on BS. I think there's a lot of stuff we aren't beung told for the integrity of the case, that points firmly to BS. Would love to know what they found on the computer.

Totally agree. They have allowed the spotlight to firmly shine on BS. I think there's a lot of stuff we aren't beung told for the integrity of the case, that points firmly to BS. Would love to know what they found on the computer.

And also his phone blefuscu. I firmly believe that his phone record and its pings will be his undoing.

It was reported in MSM on 19 September 2014 (seven days after William's disappearance) that BS's vehicle was seen parked in Benaroon Drive, along with police vehicles.

Is there a link I can follow for this, please :)

I found Margaret Speddings body language fascinating when they were walking down the street towards their car when the media found them, I have no doubt she either knows or suspects BS is involved, most people in that case would be looking straight ahead so they didn't trip up, but she never took her eyes off him.
I still think his so called alibi's are very weak, he might have fooled his mate Colin, by showing him his bank statement, but mine doesn't show the actual time I purchased something, and I have yet to hear of anyone whatsoever claim to have seen him at the school event. That should have been so easy to prove.
His lack of support from friends is pretty telling, if my friend, and I thought it couldn't possibly be them I'd speak up, but the silence is deafening to me.

If it turns out he has no prior sex offences, at this point I could accept that he ran William over accidentally and panicked.

I really would love to know how long BS and his wife have been together, she strikes me as the sort who would stand by her man whatever.

To me it looks like MS is looking at BS wondering is he going to say what I expect or is he going to slip up.

I think BS is trying to be so careful with his wording that he is overdoing it.

In saying this though I still see BS as a caring grandfather to take on 3 young kids and provide a decent life for them, there may be sinister reasons behind it but I don't see it.

I guess I am thinking at most he is covering for someone after the fact.

Still many possible scenarios to consider, no idea which one to go with :thinking:

Another thing that bugged me about his brush with the media, his concern for his wife seemed over the top, especially having recently seen a not very attractive pic of his wife he had put up on fb.
I guess the pic could have been innocent but I wouldn't have appreciated my husband putting up
one of me looking like that.

lol that's a bit harsh, I didn't see it as BS trying to embarrass MS, beauty is in the eye of the beholder:eek:ddsmiley:

I imagine that they really are feeling the pinch of a significantly lowered income. Spedding’s income from his business … severely reduced. Monies provided by the government for fostering the children … potentially gone.

I also am not sure that the boys were their actual grandchildren. Especially with having different mums.

In the same way that younger foster parents call their foster children their children, and the children call the foster parents mum and dad, due to their age the Speddings may have represented the boys as their grandchildren, and vice versa.

Did the townsfolk even know they were foster children? Perhaps everyone/most people always thought that the boys were their actual grandchildren, when they may not have been.

I would say the 3 boys are in fact MS Grandchildren and siblings to each other...

some people tell fibs to the media for personal gain ;)

Who knows? I was under the impression the media had been asked to spell it that way (incorrectly) on purpose. Surely it can't have been a mistake on behalf of the media all this time?

ETA: I know it sounds horrible but maybe it was deliberately misspelt all this time due to his complicated background, to protect his identity... and now police have reason to believe that protection is not necessary anymore? :( I really don't know. I've never seen a situation like this before.

I know people are saying it was to protect Williams identity bit I really can't see how leaving one R out of the name does that (phonetically still the same)
I think it was just an error made when asked what the missing childs name is and nobody thought to check the spelling.

I know people are saying it was to protect Williams identity bit I really can't see how leaving one R out of the name does that (phonetically still the same)
I think it was just an error made when asked what the missing childs name is and nobody thought to check the spelling.

I'm quite certain that someone posted something in an earlier thread about this, though I have no link, so I will give this as an opinion:
I think that names of children in care must not be made public as a child protection matter, therefore, by spelling the name incorrectly, the boy's name could still get out there so that any info could be gathered ASAP. A legal loophole, maybe. I have no idea as to whether this is actually the case, but it does sound plausible.

Hi there,

I have been reading throughout this whole case. I can't get it off my mind. I can't imagine what this poor family must be going through.

A couple of things that strike me:

1) I believe there was discussion somewhere earlier in this thread that BS put up a shed on his property. Questions:
a. Is this a mobile shed that can be taken down?
b. Is there a foundation?
c. Was the shed erected before or after William's disappearance?
Just thinking why would someone pay to put a shed on a rental property (that is unless it can be moved). If the shed was erected after the disappearance, wouldn't the police want to search underneath the shed?

2) It hasn't really been mentioned yet and maybe I watch to many crime shows but doesn't it seem likely that there was more than 1 person involved in the direct abduction? It seems that given the timing of everything it would be faster for someone to have been the driver and someone else in the back. Again maybe just too many crime shows, but I have seen ones where the driver drives a van right up beside someone, the side van door opens, a passenger pulls someone into the car and they drive away. This would be much faster than 1 person having done it themselves and might explain the small window of time this happened in.

Just thinking out loud......

I was hoping for some fresh news this morning :(

Was it reported that it was Speddo's Hire, or that it was a washing machine repair truck?

Hi there,

I have been reading throughout this whole case. I can't get it off my mind. I can't imagine what this poor family must be going through.

A couple of things that strike me:

1) I believe there was discussion somewhere earlier in this thread that BS put up a shed on his property. Questions:
a. Is this a mobile shed that can be taken down?
b. Is there a foundation?
c. Was the shed erected before or after William's disappearance?
Just thinking why would someone pay to put a shed on a rental property (that is unless it can be moved). If the shed was erected after the disappearance, wouldn't the police want to search underneath the shed?

2) It hasn't really been mentioned yet and maybe I watch to many crime shows but doesn't it seem likely that there was more than 1 person involved in the direct abduction? It seems that given the timing of everything it would be faster for someone to have been the driver and someone else in the back. Again maybe just too many crime shows, but I have seen ones where the driver drives a van right up beside someone, the side van door opens, a passenger pulls someone into the car and they drive away. This would be much faster than 1 person having done it themselves and might explain the small window of time this happened in.

Just thinking out loud......

:welcome6:

I recall during the search at BS's residence LE was questioning when the cement slab was put in but never heard anything else about it. I have wondered about that also!

I was told before and more than once to never park next to a van with a sliding door, because someone can be waiting to snatch and grab you!

:welcome6:

I recall during the search at BS's residence LE was questioning when the cement slab was put in but never heard anything else about it. I have wondered about that also!

I was told before and more than once to never park next to a van with a sliding door, because someone can be waiting to snatch and grab you!

Does anyone recall BS's response to the questioning about the cement slab? Why would a renter do this? Why would you pay for a shed and foundation for a property you don't own? Who paid for it? The Landlord or BS? If BS - WHY? Either way, if he is the POI in an investigation, you would think this might be an important place to look. It's bothered me for a while.

Does anyone recall BS's response to the questioning about the cement slab? Why would a renter do this? Why would you pay for a shed and foundation for a property you don't own? Who paid for it? The Landlord or BS? If BS - WHY? Either way, if he is the POI in an investigation, you would think this might be an important place to look. It's bothered me for a while.
These questions came up when the Spedding POI broke. . AFAIK the above questions, have never been answered.
But i agree, very strange to erect a shed on a property you are renting unless, it's been completed by the owner, you have negotiated into the lease (FWIW - back when we were renting, we did negotiate a shed to be put in by the owners. The property didn't have one, and we needed storage.)
In saying that, BS may have needed somewhere to store items he was repairing!?
He seems fairly handy, so i don't think it would be too difficult to knock one up.
And if the lease on the house is long enough, i don't see why he wouldn't leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen