Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if anything of interest has been found other than bones? And wondering if the bones found were buried or just laying in the brush.....Really praying that they are not human.......I cannot even begin to imagine how William's family must be feeling right now.

Wondering if anything of interest has been found other than bones? And wondering if the bones found were buried.....Really praying that they did belong to an animal.

The reports said "items" including bones... but there has been no word on what those items were.

Just for those who are not locals - has anyone told you about the strange pronunciation of some places here in Australia? Lake Cathie is one of them.

Cathie is not pronounced similarly to Cathy. At all. It's cat-eye, of course ;).

I would love to get the opinion of Renee on the Eyes for Lies blog, wrt the interviews BS has given. Does anyone know how to request it?

That the police have no real leads and no real clues. Same as last week :(.

Just seems too sadly coincidental that they find objects on day 1 of a search thats just down the road from a POI

Just seems too sadly coincidental that they find objects on day 1 of a search thats just down the road from a POI
We don't know what they've found though. Chances were always good that they would find animal bones. Police have said they can't say if the other items are clues or garbage. It's not strange to find bits and pieces while searching in the Australian bush. I could drive 30km from here and find bags worth of stuff if I had 30 people searching with me in an area that big. Finding objects in the bush isn't significant. We will have to wait and see whether the objects themselves are.

We don't know what they've found though. Chances were always good that they would find animal bones. Police have said they can't say if the other items are clues or garbage. It's not strange to find bits and pieces while searching in the Australian bush. I could drive 30km from here and find bags worth of stuff if I had 30 people searching with me in an area that big. Finding objects in the bush isn't significant. We will have to wait and see whether the objects themselves are.

True. Fingers crossed

Argh.. The stupid on Facebook is getting strong.

Police have said they believe the bones belong to an animal. I'm going to trust that they would not have said that without good reason.

If Little William is gone from this earth then I hope they find his remains soon. I can't imagine being his family and not knowing anything. :rose:

If Little William is gone from this earth then I hope they find his remains soon. I can't imagine being his family and not knowing anything. :rose:

For the sake of his family but also for other kids that may be taken if the case isn't solved

7 News Sydney ‏@7NewsSydney 3m3 minutes ago

#breaking: Police confirm bones found in search for #WilliamTyrell are animal bones http://yhoo.it/1FMl3Jg

Amee I can't find where they confirm bones as animals in your above link ?

Bones have been uncovered by homicide police searching bushland on the NSW mid-north coast for signs of missing toddler William Tyrell - but officers say they probably belong to an animal.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ng-toddler-william-tyrell#6I5ScTLtJeMxWvDM.99

That says to me that they really are not expecting to find bones in the area. But that is just my thoughts.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-in-search-for-missing-toddler-william-tyrell

Yes I see it now, thanks Amee and that I guess is good news

Maybe it's a ploy to encourage the perp into some sort of action... Poke enough and the guilty find it difficult to stay "normal"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member