Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inclined to think this is likely. Thinking of my digital camera, that I haven't used in years, I would attach the camera to a laptop in order to print off photos or email photos.

I don't remember if it ever adjusted the time when doing this though?

But it might have done. And why it did 2 hours and 2 minutes instead of exactly 2 hours I don't know. But the time on my phone compared to my laptop or car or TV can all vary by a few minutes.

I also don't understand why the time would be changed if it was done to cover something up.

If my child went missing I doubt I'd have a photo just before the disappearance. I don't take a heap of photos so it would be doubtful if I'd even have a photo from that day, let alone that close to a disappearance.

So if I was trying to cover my tracks it wouldn't occur to me to change the time on the photo from 7.30 to 9.30. Proof of life that morning is still there.

This is my thoughts as well, not every parent has a daily photo of their child. so a 2 hour difference isn't going to raise suspicion. It would just be i took this at breakfast a few hours before he went missing.

It would not have been suspicious to have a photo of 7.39

There is time, dont get me wrong, but thats based on a cool calm and collected person who knows exactly what they are doing. If you go over your steps, its without emotion involved and retrospective. In realtime its a hysterical parent and grandparent who just happen across their child, choose not to perform first aid or CPR, determine he is dead, argue/debate about what they should do and then come up with a plan and then carry it out, then get their story straight and convince a little girl of the story. Then convincingly for 7 years cover it up. its a lot to process, especially if they are basing this on bindis and shoes from the photo as proof that she is inconsistent. Im not saying this didn't happen, but OMG the luck, audacity and brazenness needed to do it successfully is insane.

Also she is the one dictating the time frame. She called the cops. She could have waited, given herself more time..
Not to mention if she has secreted William of Batar Creek Rd, that's a HUGE risk taken not to be seen ( & we know she was seen by the truck driver ) It's a busy Rd

This is my thoughts as well, not every parent has a daily photo of their child. so a 2 hour difference isn't going to raise suspicion. It would just be i took this at breakfast a few hours before he went missing.
Exactly

william may have been left in plain sight, not far from home,not buried, covered in leaves or branches, so if he was found it would fit in with the stranger abduction scenario, distanced from family involvement, and searches missed finding him,
this would be a more gentle action and less traumatic than burying him
frank abbott talked anout a decomposing odour, not sure where that was located though in relation to the current searches?

Not to mention if she has secreted William of Batar Creek Rd, that's a HUGE risk taken not to be seen ( & we know she was seen by the truck driver ) It's a busy Rd

Also huge risk as anyone who has a tv knows they bring in dogs, most would assume a dog would find him. Its not that far from the house they are searching. A hole is hard to dig, she would be gone longer, so we are talking about placing a body in the scrub, not burying.

Hello, a new member here. I really am very appreciative of the great wealth of resources that members of the forum have collected!
But one thing I keep noticing is everyone keeps asking very logical questions re the police's current investigation.
Why wouldn't you delete the photo if it incriminated you? Why would you move the body?

The truth is, unless a crime is premeditated and planned, people don't account for every single possibility and every single action they'll take. Crimes get solved because people make simple mistakes that a person not under duress and able to think calmly and rationally would not make. People's actions under anxiety, adrenaline, exhilaration, psychosis, intoxication, anger trauma, guilt. They're not rational, they're all emotional responses and emotional responses are where folks make mistakes. Police solve crimes because they're good at understanding how people act when they're not behaving rationally. They're trained to understand that.

I'm not casting any aspersions on anyone in this case. But I do think it's unhelpful to understanding the motives of the current police investigation to be throwing out questions related to logical actions a person would take to cover up a crime. It's not my opinion that anything anywhere has pointed to the FFC as being a coldblooded or ruthless murderer. But could she make poor decisions under a high stress situation that result in her taking a criminal action? Of course, any one could. No one knows how they are going to react to a situation until they are confronted with it, really.

Great first post, you raise a good point

william may have been left in plain sight, not far from home,not buried, covered in leaves or branches, so if he was found it would fit in with the stranger abduction scenario, distanced from family involvement, and searches missed finding him,
frank abbott talked anout a decomposing odour, not sure where that was located though in relation to the current searches?
No where near it bearbear, that was near Logan's Creek

Well, proof of life at 9.37am would suggest to LE that he was abducted. Without that, the FF would well and truly have been key suspects from the outset.
Great way to explain it, sometimes we can hear it a thousand times and then it is put in such simple terms
Maybe another reason for the strong insistence to not be identified?

Also huge risk as anyone who has a tv knows they bring in dogs, most would assume a dog would find him. Its not that far from the house they are searching. A hole is hard to dig, she would be gone longer, so we are talking about placing a body in the scrub, not burying.
Yep & he would have been found IMO

Along road sides where someone could discard something is where is often searched first too IMO

if the photos were altered that would suggest premeditation, setting up the alibi, either for a murder already happened or planned for future
Surely if it were a horrible accident that morning, nobody would have the capacity to think about time stamps on photos… especially a foster parent who loved that child. It just doesn’t make sense. IMO

I just can’t get my head around how someone could do this and then make such a calm call to 000. This was a child she’d mothered from a baby

That's why I wonder if some self preservation instinct kicked in - awful situation, but perhaps doctors examining child may be worse for self or partner. This implies something very sinister and is obviously speculation.

The dropped pin is FA’s location. The green circle is 48 Benaroon Drive. The yellow circle is Cobb and co road

Attachments

• FB2E3084-0EA0-40ED-BD56-377332343CEB.jpeg
    FB2E3084-0EA0-40ED-BD56-377332343CEB.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 56
Surely if it were a horrible accident that morning, nobody would have the capacity to think about time stamps on photos… especially a foster parent who loved that child. It just doesn’t make sense. IMO

The question is why bother. Police wouldn't find it weird that the photo was taken at 7.37 am. We dont take hourly proof of life photos of our kids.

also...just thinking out loud here...i know - dangerous :D....but, if someone did a crime and Accidental Theory was applied - then panicking, wouldn't you google things? just a thought...and wouldn't this show in your history or if deleted history, could this be restored? I wonder if things like this happen in investigations?

Just my own thoughts and not saying anything incriminating about the WT case - just thinking out aloud about any case and evidence. MOO. Just my own opinion and thoughts.

There may have been no well thought out plan; just a thought to get a body away from the house and harder to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793