Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that a novice would have a hard time thinking of all of these things in a spur of the moment situation like an accident. There could also be a lot of luck involved. It seems as though the car wasn't originally properly examined - from reading between the lines I think it's safe to infer that it wasn't tested for DNA originally, although this is speculative.

But an accident is only one theory. If this was actually premeditated it would make a lot more sense.

I think that these theories are still far more likely than a lurking pedophile snatched him.

There will be evidence found if the boy was harmed on that property. It's only a matter of time.
JMO.
My theory and that of others is not a lurking pedophile. There was actually a couple of known criminal pedophiles that had reasons to be in contact with FGM about working on her home. One, BS, was already under scrutiny.
[As pointed out to me, his abuse charges were dropped in 2016]

Another one, Frank Abbot, was highly scrutinised during the inquest. He wasn't lurking, he was possibly going to do some work on her patio deck. So that makes it more of a possibility than the thought of someone just randomly hiding in the bushes. JMO

Last edited:
They couldn't determine cause of death for poor Allison Bade-Clay & she was found in water

It's harder to determine if the death was caused by strangulation or suffocation or other tissue injuries like stabbing, because the tissue will usually be decomposed, but if there was traumatic injury to a skull or bones, it's usually easy to tell from bones.

The rate of decay also depends on animal activity in the water, the size of the body of water, and if it's faster flowing or stagnant.
JMO.

My theory and that of others is not a lurking pedophile. There was actually a couple of known criminal pedophiles that had reasons to be in contact with FGM about working on her home. One, Bill Spedding, was already under scrutiny.

Another one, Frank Abbot, was highly scrutinised during the inquest. He wasn't lurking, he was possibly going to do some work on her patio deck. So that makes it more of a possibility than the thought of someone just randomly hiding in the bushes. JMO

Those persons have been cleared. I'm surprised their names can even be used in relation to this case.

New potential evidence has emerged in the William Tyrrell case

Seriously, what a sick joke these clickbait headlines are.

A tiny blue piece of cloth. What a joke.

Let the police do their job and get out of there with your cameras. I know they probably invited the media, but it's looking more and more like another trial-by-media event.

Similarly, GJ would earn more of my respect if he stopped getting himself media attention and undermining the current effort without even knowing what developments have been in the past months. Sure he's got books and a podcast to sell, but we don't need to be told internal details of how amazingly the FF were investigated years ago - it only drags on any current momentum.

Those persons have been cleared. I'm surprised their names can even be used in relation to this case.
Frank Abbot was cleared? By who?

My point was in response to your saying that there wouldn't likely be a lurking pedophile able to grab the boy.

And I am in agreement that it wasn't a lurker, randomly at that location. But there are so many nasty pedophiles in the area, and some knew of and had communicated with the FGM about doing work in her home.

It's harder to determine if the death was caused by strangulation or suffocation or other tissue injuries like stabbing, because the tissue will usually be decomposed, but if there was traumatic injury to a skull or bones, it's usually easy to tell from bones.

The rate of decay also depends on animal activity in the water, the size of the body of water, and if it's faster flowing or stagnant.
JMO.

What about drugs in the system?

Caylee Anthony was placed in 3 garbage bags, tied up tight, placed in the trunk. And cadaver dogs still picked up the scent---perhaps because there was a noticeable smell due to the heat in Florida.

How long was she in the car for? If it was only moments, I doubt there would have been a scent if there was no tissue leakage.

Also with multiple bags you have a multiplied chance of having more tissue on the exterior of bags which would make contact with the interior.

JMO

It's interesting to ponder the situation if they -- hypothetically -- have the other child removed from their care, whether they would remain under the cloak of legally-imposed anonymity.

My understanding is that the anonymity is to protect the identity of any foster child in their care. So whilst they may have had a child removed, identifying the parents could lead to the identity of the child whose privacy is protected. I'm not sure though.

Seriously, what a sick joke these clickbait headlines are.

A tiny blue piece of cloth. What a joke.

Let the police do their job and get out of there with your cameras. I know they probably invited the media, but it's looking more and more like another trial-by-media event.

Similarly, GJ would earn more of my respect if he stopped getting himself media attention and undermining the current effort without even knowing what developments have been in the past months. Sure he's got books and a podcast to sell, but we don't need to be told internal details of how amazingly the FF were investigated years ago - it only drags on any current momentum.

This one yesterday was atrocious

Attachments

• 4A687262-D7CC-47FE-849F-DE1481963F17.jpeg
    4A687262-D7CC-47FE-849F-DE1481963F17.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 32
My theory and that of others is not a lurking pedophile. There was actually a couple of known criminal pedophiles that had reasons to be in contact with FGM about working on her home. One, Bill Spedding, was already under scrutiny.

Does Bill S have previous convictions? I know the historical child abuse allegations were withdrawn, and the case got dropped. I don’t recall hearing of him being a known criminal, let alone a paedophile, I did miss a few threads though!!

Looking back at the 60 threads and how much has changed.

From sleuthing which road he may have taken, which dam or pool he might have fallen into if he wandered off, to Which house he could have gone into, to who might have abducted him to now discussing which concrete slab he might be buried under at the house. This case had twisted and turned so much it is hard to keep up. I hope they find William and he can be laid to peace

Yet while many members of the public immediately suspected the parents, the police soon established there was an outsider in the camp. If the CS scenario had happened in William's case, a neighbour would have stepped up to confidentially tell police he/ she had had a visit from a contact selling drugs. These neighbours were in their usual quiet street, so they were more likely to identify someone out of place, and could have told the police. Tradesmen, verified visitors etc could have been ruled out, but there could have been another "doll collector" in the bunch.
Yes, it's possible that a child could be snatched off a culdesac but it's extremely unusual that nobody saw or heard anything when even an unverified car would stand out.
I don't want to harp on about CS's case because I copped some flak for believing their account of what happened and yet now it seems everyone believed the parents. :rolleyes:

If it's possible the FM did a masterful job at covering a fatal accident, I could believe the same about a neighbour, he didn't have to make a 000 call and have it scrutinized, he wasn't being observed after the fact, he could've been scared and acted on impulse same as the FM has been accused of, he could be in denial and believes his own story, he had ample opportunity to bury the body, he had time unaccounted for but a feeble excuse of being lost, he had his eyes on FGM and the postie, he breached an avo and lied about his obsession........ jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member