Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few reasons I think that their relationship was bad.

1. Didn't visit her elderly mother at all in 7 months after her father died

2. Didn't visit her elderly mother when she was ill after father died

3. Only went to visit to help her sort through items in the house the FGM was going to donate or throw away.

It just paints a bad picture. Materialistic, uncaring, disconnected. IMO

From all accounts, the FGM was a very nice person. I can't see the FM being nice at all. She seems controlling, manipulative, dishonest and shallow.

Her mother was very old and not very mobile, and her husband had just passed away. She seemed vulnerable. Maybe she forced her mother to go along with her story and the FGM wanted the truth be known before she died.

All pure speculation and musing.
Do we know that maybe grandma stayed with them or other child ? Maybe she had come back to house recently .. we just don’t know her movements and not sure it says anything about FFM

First post, long time lurker.
Sorry to jump back to the photo and apologies if this has been mentioned previously.

If I were to ever find myself in the position of the FPs, I would think that it would be a priority to be as accurate as possible with any details you gave either to the police or press. Especially if you were giving limited statements with little opportunity to speak again.

The quote below states, 3 photos. If you didn't know exactly how many photos you took, you would say 'some photos' or 'a bunch of photos'.

There are at least 5 photos. LE would have them all. So why give out the wrong information - even if it's an unimportant detail and doesn't change anything? Why not give the correct number? Does it indicate a propensity to be rubbery on details. 5 minutes vs. 30 mins for example. Just my musings.

There are four photos seen in this article plus the roar one.

New William Tyrrell photos released from the same day he vanished in Kendall - ABC News

Maybe, because her mother was in them, those pics won't be in her photo book of the kids? They'll be given to her mother or in a picture frame for herself. Nothing sinister, imo.

Do we know that maybe grandma stayed with them or other child ? Maybe she had come back to house recently .. we just don’t know her movements and not sure it says anything about FFM

Exactly. My 92 yr old mom lives about 8 hours away, by car. My brothers both live in her same area. So they and their wives spend a lot of time visiting her --much more than I can. But about every 3 months I go and stay for a week or 2 with her. And we speak on the phone 4 or 5 times a week.

During covid I couldn't see her in person for over a year...:(

And there have been times when it was 5 or 6 months between visits because of circumstances on both sides.

If we were discussing my family in this case, people could look at that and decide I am an awful daughter...

When I make the roar sound my eyes automaticallly look up. Imo, this is much ado about nothing.

OMG so do. It's actually difficult for me to do a BIG roar without throwing my eyes up. Good pick up. I've always assumed he was looking at something in his imagination. It was rare for my kids to look directly down the barrel of a camera.

Do we know what colour hair FM had at time of his disappearance, I ask because I saw an image of her with blonde hair, and considering we never saw her at the time of his disappearance, wondering if she was actually blonde at the time?

Do we know what colour hair FM had at time of his disappearance, I ask because I saw an image of her with blonde hair, and considering we never saw her at the time of his disappearance, wondering if she was actually blonde at the time?
shortly after his disappearance, she had dark brown hair... well as much as i could tell considering her face was totally blurred out as usual.

Who did she leave her estate to?
I don’t think we can find that out .. it is a private matter … plus may not have any bearing of the case
Or LT.

FD is generally Foster Dad or MFC or FF (which is also rarely used for Foster Family) in this here thread parts.

So many abbreviations!
so many abbreviations! I get totally confused ‍♀️

I’m curious to know- <modsnip> thoughts now she’s a POI, at what point do you think you would question her?
And on the same grounds, have you also applied this to the bio’s? Or to all POI named including those who have since been cleared across the years? <modsnip>

Added link as it states FM as POI, if this was incorrect i think it would be removed by now.
I’m genuinely asking,
William Tyrrell’s foster mother emerges as person of interest

William Tyrrell’s foster mother emerges as person of interest

This is a great point. The Framing Effect comes to mind when I look at some of the discussion/media around the BIOs. We were discussing the BM (or BGM?) drinking beer in the middle of the day and compared this to ladies who do lunch drinking wine. We also had discussions about the children being removed from the BIOs and some people saying something along the lines of... it was to be expected. But, forgetting that a lot of lower SES people can be more vulnerable/marginalised due to trauma, hardship, intergenerational theory etc. Being dealt a 'bad' hand in life doesn't make you a bad person. You just have more challenges/barriers to try to overcome or fall down the rabbit hole and perpetuate the cycle of perhaps- trauma? But, some of the discussion of the BIOs has shown judgement and stereotyping. Ok, I shall get off my soapbox now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member