Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people who are always late for events. They have been consistently unable to be on-time throughout their lives!

Yes, and I know one in particular who drives people nuts because of it, but the FM strikes me as someone who would not only be on time herself, she would expect everyone else to be the same.

Looks to me like there is a second driveway at the FGM's house

2D8E963300000578-3279112-image-a-13_1445263733500.jpg

By FREYA NOBLE FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 01:36 AEDT, 20 October 2015 | UPDATED: 08:36 AEDT, 20 October 2015

Inside the Kendall house where toddler William Tyrrell was snatched 13 months ago | Daily Mail Online

There is nothing and no one to independently verify that [the FFC's] version of events is factual ... (fgm has passed on and wasn't pressed hard at the time and has little left behind to support) moo
Yes.

Additionally, that includes the twin cars on Ellendale Crescent. There is nothing and no one to independently verify the FFC's assertion, for which she said she spotted twice throughout the morning, and had never, ever seen before in all of her years visiting Kendall. In neither instance did she comment to her mother--who has lived there all these years--about the peculiarity (i.e. "Hey mum, do you recognise these cars?" "hey mum, have you ever seen cars parked on Ellendale Crescent before?" etc). And no neighbours came forward as well about this vehicular abnormality. And no neighbours came forward to identify the people missing from these cars (FFC said the windows were down and no one was in them).

Yet on Lia Harris' podcast Where's William Tyrrell? ("Not Her Mantle" @ 23:12), Xanthe Mallett oddly weighs FFC's memory far greater than Ronald Chapman's, even though forensic psychology academic Helen Paterson testified at the inquest that neither could be trusted anymore than the other (she couldn't rule if FFC's was true or false, and that Chapman's may or may not have been impacted by information released after the investigation started).

Mallett on Chapman: "Somebody can tell an absolutely true ... account of something they've witnessed ... not based in fact."

"I'm not really sure it progressed us any further in understanding what happened to William ... no conclusion ... can be reached from that."

"He could well have been absolutely telling his truth, but whether he saw it or not, we can just not determine." (24:18)

Mallett on FFC: "We have no reason to think she didn't see them ... We don't know whether they were connected or not.

"Just because nobody else saw them, that doesn't undermine the FFC's testimony as to what she witnessed."

"I already took it as a given she saw the cars ... I'm not sure why we have a memory expert commenting .. when I already accepted she was telling her truth." (26:11)

One could argue that the law of probabilities would suggest that--in the case that both memories were accurate--there would be a greater chance of an Ellendale Crescent neighbour supporting FFC's memory of two stationary cars parked unattended in an abnormal way for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours verses someone else noticing a moving vehicle with a kid standing up in Spider-Man suit racing down Batar Creek Road.

We in fact know that an Ellendale Crescent neighbour returned from grocery shopping before the supposed kidnapping would had to have taken place (part III Little Boy Lost, @6:09). The neighbour attested that based on the time FFC approached her, the supposed kidnapping would had to have happened whilst she was unloading groceries from her vehicle. And, if the supposed kidnapping had happened before her return, she still failed to see these "abnormally" parked cars on her way to grocery shopping. The twin cars would have been parked from about 7:30 AM when FFC said hi to the kookaburras to the time of WT's disappearance (10:05 - 10:35 AM-ish).

FFC insists that these twin cars would know something about WT's disappearance.

Why isn't that this neighbour did not notice these twin cars parked in a way never seen before by FFC on Ellendale Crescent? That is a legitimate question for an investigator to ask and explore. It's shocking to me that 60 Minutes validated the FFC's memory on national television with that artist rendition (and not FFC's memory of the green/grey car driving by the man with the old-timey beer belly, which apparently was substantiated by a second witness, WT's sister [the car, at least]).

Last edited:
This is speculation and hearsay.

I'm friends with 2 foster families (1 in VIC, 1 in QLD).

My sibling worked in child protection for years (WA) and I have a friend working in child protection (VIC).

They've all commented that they find reports of WTs possible adoption as unusual to them.

Because apparently adoption is extremely unusual and complicated and it's easier to do a long term placement.

Some people come into fostering because they think they will ultimately adopt a child and they are quickly told it's highly unlikely.

Adoption is even more unlikely of there is a bio parent or bio grandparent. The child doesn't even have to have contact with a bio parent to still make adoption difficult.

So this situation where WT still had contact with at least 3 members of his bio family, his young age, where he had not been abused by a bio parent and where bio family still wanted him is baffling to them because in their states this would never go down the adoption path.

If nothing else I think the foster system needs a review. I'm wondering are wealthy parents able to unduly influence the system or have there been misrepresentations to vulnerable childless people being told they can adopt when it's likely never to happen because that's cruel too.

I have another friend who has 4 bio kids and 2 adopted kids. They went overseas to adopt because adoption in Australia is virtually non existent. But even overseas adoption is very difficult. Overseas adoptions are often handled by religious organisations who tend to look for people who are: under 40, married, heterosexual, no divorcée's. There are different criteria for different countries and some may have more flexibility.

I have posted about this yesterday.
NSW Govt has policies encouraging adoption of foster kids in long term care arrangements (12mo+).
They're not super common and they're open adoptions.

Last edited:
This is speculation and hearsay.

I'm friends with 2 foster families (1 in VIC, 1 in QLD).

My sibling worked in child protection for years (WA) and I have a friend working in child protection (VIC).

They've all commented that they find reports of WTs possible adoption as unusual to them.

Because apparently adoption is extremely unusual and complicated and it's easier to do a long term placement.

Some people come into fostering because they think they will ultimately adopt a child and they are quickly told it's highly unlikely.

Adoption is even more unlikely of there is a bio parent or bio grandparent. The child doesn't even have to have contact with a bio parent to still make adoption difficult.

So this situation where WT still had contact with at least 3 members of his bio family, his young age, where he had not been abused by a bio parent and where bio family still wanted him is baffling to them because in their states this would never go down the adoption path.

If nothing else I think the foster system needs a review. I'm wondering are wealthy parents able to unduly influence the system or have there been misrepresentations to vulnerable childless people being told they can adopt when it's likely never to happen because that's cruel too.

I have another friend who has 4 bio kids and 2 adopted kids. They went overseas to adopt because adoption in Australia is virtually non existent. But even overseas adoption is very difficult. Overseas adoptions are often handled by religious organisations who tend to look for people who are: under 40, married, heterosexual, no divorcée's. There are different criteria for different countries and some may have more flexibility.
BBM. That was always the case even when there were plenty of babies to adopt because there was no financial support for single mothers and it was stigmatised.
My friend had what was called 'a deferred adoption' because she did not qualify for normal adoption being over 45. She got the little boy when he was two. He had been born with extra toes on each foot and a blood condition, that was not life threatening but needed regular medical checks. She is a very experienced registered nurse. That little boy is now 35 with his own family.

@vatzjr It seems incredible, but in each instance it appears the FM’s accounts have been given more weight than anybody else’s .. until Laidlaw came along that is ..

It’s going to be so shocking if the truth was under everyone’s nose all this time and nobody suspected it.

Last edited:
Can you imagine if this happened to people from a low socio economic demographic with the first image released the one of William with the black eye? Nobody including police would be looking for a random kidnapper, all eyes would have been on the FF IMO. Cars would have been seized on the day and forensically examined, house and yard taped off shortly after police arrived, phones seized then and there and FF would not have been allowed to search.

Indeed. They also would have been separated and formally interviewed asap while others were searching. They also would have had the clothes and shoes they were wearing taken into evidence asap. Disgraceful that the bio family were interrogated that day while the Fosters have not once been interrogated properly. Bring on the inquest!

Yes.

Additionally, that includes the twin cars on Ellendale Crescent. There is nothing and no one to independently verify the FFC's assertion, for which she said she spotted twice throughout the morning, and had never, ever seen before in all of her years visiting Kendall. In neither instance did she comment to her mother--who has lived there all these years--about the peculiarity (i.e. "Hey mum, do you recognise these cars?" "hey mum, have you ever seen cars parked on Ellendale Crescent before?" etc). And no neighbours came forward as well about this vehicular abnormality. And no neighbours came forward to identify the people missing from these cars (FFC said the windows were down and no one was in them).

Yet on Lia Harris' podcast Where's William Tyrrell? ("Not Her Mantle" @ 23:12), Xanthe Mallett oddly weighs FFC's memory far greater than Ronald Chapman's, even though forensic psychology academic Helen Paterson testified at the inquest that neither could be trusted anymore than the other (she couldn't rule if FFC's was true or false, and that Chapman's may or may not have been impacted by information released after the investigation started).

Mallett on Chapman: "Somebody can tell an absolutely true ... account of something they've witnessed ... not based in fact."

"I'm not really sure it progressed us any further in understanding what happened to William ... no conclusion ... can be reached from that."

"He could well have been absolutely telling his truth, but whether he saw it or not, we can just not determine." (24:18)

Mallett on FFC: "We have no reason to think she didn't see them ... We don't know whether they were connected or not.

"Just because nobody else saw them, that doesn't undermine the FFC's testimony as to what she witnessed."

"I already took it as a given she saw the cars ... I'm not sure why we have a memory expert commenting .. when I already accepted she was telling her truth." (26:11)

One could argue that the law of probabilities would suggest that--in the case that both memories were accurate--there would be a greater chance of an Ellendale Crescent neighbour supporting FFC's memory of two stationary cars parked unattended in an abnormal way for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours verses someone else noticing a moving vehicle with a kid standing up in Spider-Man suit racing down Batar Creek Road.

We in fact know that an Ellendale Crescent neighbour returned from grocery shopping before the supposed kidnapping would had to have taken place (part III Little Boy Lost, @6:09). The neighbour attested that based on the time FFC approached her, the supposed kidnapping would had to have happened whilst she was unloading groceries from her vehicle. And, if the supposed kidnapping had happened before her return, she still failed to see these "abnormally" parked cars on her way to grocery shopping. The twin cars would have been parked from about 7:30 AM when FFC said hi to the kookaburras to the time of WT's disappearance (10:05 - 10:35 AM-ish).

FFC insists that these twin cars would know something about WT's disappearance.

Why isn't that this neighbour did not notice these twin cars parked in a way never seen before by FFC on Ellendale Crescent? That is a legitimate question for an investigator to ask and explore. It's shocking to me that 60 Minutes validated the FFC's memory on national television with that artist rendition (and not FFC's memory of the green/grey car driving by the man with the old-timey beer belly, which apparently was substantiated by a second witness, WT's sister [the car, at least]).

Mallett gets so much wrong, I wouldn't put much stock in what she has to say.

Has anyone wondered about the process of fostering these children in the first place?
What are the odds that a perfect pigeon pair of foster kids without abuse or neglect become available so quickly after the foster carers were approved, and are ordered never to be returned to their parents? This is so unusual, especially where the children weren't abused or neglected.
IMO.

@vatzjr It seems incredible, but in each instance it appears the FM’s accounts have been given more weight than anybody else’s .. until Laidlaw came along that is ..

It’s going to be so shocking if the truth was under everyone’s nose all this time and nobody suspected it.

To be fair it does appear that there were several detectives on the team who did not always agree with GJ .

As far as other so called professionals who seem to appear as regular as clock work on certain media outlets as the go to persons i also take those type of paid professionals with a grain of salt also ..oh imo of course

William Tyrrell Inquest day two: William’s foster mother to testify (9news.com.au)
9:00 MFC leaves
* William's foster father went to nearby Lakewood about 9am for a solid internet connection for the call. He had a prescription filled at a chemist there at 10.19am.
9.05 9.15 bike riding
* William and his sister started riding bikes on the driveway after he left.
9.15 - 9.25 Game - Mummy Monster FFC and WT
* William and his foster mother played a game called "mummy monster" where they would roar at one another.
9.25 -9.30 Playing in Tree - FFC and WT - FGM and LT on porch drawing
* They explored the tree-lined yard as William's sister sat inside with their grandmother drawing art for their late grandfather's grave.
9.37 Photos taken
* William's foster mother made cups of tea before snapping the now iconic photo of the three-year-old boy sitting on the deck dressed as Spider-Man at 9.37am.
9.40 -9.40 Drinking Tea FFC had already made - children maybe playing dice game and more drawing - WT also "Daddy Tiger"
* As the woman and her mother drank tea William jumped around the deck, again roaring while playing a new game called "daddy tiger".
9.50 WT jumps off porch
9.55 FFC notices he's missing
9.55 - 10.30 Search for WT
- outside (5 mins - 10 mins)???
- inside (5 mins -10 mins)????
- in car ( could be in car from 10.10 - 10.30)
10.35 MFC back
* She ran out the front and told her husband William was missing. He began searching yards while the foster mother alerted neighbours and then police.
10.35 -10.56 more searching including neighbours
10.56 OOO call
MOO

"A senior policewoman, Detective Sergeant Laura Beacroft told the inquest last month she put the time William vanished between 10.05am and 10.20am."
https://www.news.com.au/national/co...e/news-story/219eb525eb0e76070785485909574131
Laura would have estimated the time William was last seen based on what FFC said though. Last proof of life evidence is 79 minutes before 000 phone call and there is some speculation that FFC was not being entirely truthful so possible William was missing for 1 hour +?

Has anyone wondered about the process of fostering these children in the first place?
What are the odds that a perfect pigeon pair of foster kids without abuse or neglect become available so quickly after the foster carers were approved, and are ordered never to be returned to their parents? This is so unusual, especially where the children weren't abused or neglected.
IMO.
I have always suspected that.

I don't recall a large bag of rubbish. I do recall the pile of raked-up leaf debris sitting next to the unpaved driveway (nearish the road) that led to the underhouse garage.

That’s how I remember it also, I don’t remember a large bag.
Anyone else have photos from other angles?

Attachments

• C76CC3FE-851C-42D6-A41F-03CE14BED754.jpeg
    C76CC3FE-851C-42D6-A41F-03CE14BED754.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 105
To be fair it does appear that there were several detectives on the team who did not always agree with GJ .

As far as other so called professionals who seem to appear as regular as clock work on certain media outlets as the go to persons i also take those type of paid professionals with a grain of salt also ..oh imo of course

Yes you are quite right, there were dissenters all the way through, it’s a shame they weren’t listened to.

I have always suspected that.

So did Allana Smith.

Missing boy William Tyrrell had been “handpicked” to be shuffled off for adoption and had a doomed life even before he was abducted, a child welfare advocate claims.

William, who would just have turned eight years old if he is still alive, was “earmarked” for fostering and eventual adoption, child protection activist Allanna Smith said.

“The removal was systematically calculated. The plans to adopt without consent or knowledge ... was by all means heading down the path of a forced adoption,” Ms Smith told news.com.au.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

The day William Tyrrell vanished - NZ Herald
The Photo of the FGM house where the carport and driveway is - there is a door coming off the carport area into the house. It would be more convenient to use this carport area as your main place to park your car rather than the bottom garage which is enclosed under the house. 2 reasons - its makes more sense with shopping to go directly from car inside with the least amount of stairs, and the bottom garage the driveway is more gravel than smooth concrete, so when its raining this might be boggy to drive on. The point being that FGM's car most likely was in the carport and MFC parked to the side of this. MOO If that is more likely - are you putting something in the boot of a car in the carport or in the lower Garage.
HZPWATBIWKNCACDY7OFRPYL2SU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member