Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Seems a rather square "blurring" on the verandah. I was wondering if it could be some kind of advertising, perhaps work from home. IMO

I think it might be just photo stitching (note the duplicate images under the balcony) if you do a Google earth walk down the street it is still like that today.
Strange though considering the focus on that balcony now o_O

Attachments

• 5FC031B7-D75A-4ACE-BA46-A7BCC9681FD2.jpeg
    5FC031B7-D75A-4ACE-BA46-A7BCC9681FD2.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 34
Has it ever been confirmed where the FGM's car was parked that morning?

If William fell off this verandah, and the FGM's car was parked in this garage at the time, it would have very quick to move body into the car boot. IMO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 1.45.38 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 1.45.38 pm.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
I think it might be just photo stitching (note the duplicate images under the balcony) if you do a Google earth walk down the street it is still like that today.

My initial thought was a Real Estate sign ..Blurring out is common with pics used later for any reason ..I do not know if house was for sale in 2010 ? maybe the FGP s retired there around this time

@vatzjr It seems incredible, but in each instance it appears the FM’s accounts have been given more weight than anybody else’s .. until Laidlaw came along that is ..

It’s going to be so shocking if the truth was under everyone’s nose all this time and nobody suspected it.

Laidlaw comes across to me as an old style cop to whom everyone is a potential suspect. None of this emotional stuff.

I used to work with a senior loss prevention manger who was an ex-cop. He had a way of looking at people that made them feel uncomfortable, including me who was a colleague. Even if we were discussing sport, his eyes would be probing mine.

I'd chide him on it and he'd coolly say that it was a professional habit.

Has it ever been confirmed where the FGM's car was parked that morning?

If William fell off this verandah, and the FGM's car was parked in this garage at the time, it would have very quick to move body into the car boot. IMO

Maybe down the bottom garage because the Sydney family would need the space to unload the night before through the laundry door entry from the carport . Hence when the FGM car was return "back up" by the FMC after her drive and that's why MFC parked down the bottom when he returned . But didnt one of the first responders say he would have checked the roller door garage but he thought a child could not lift it , remembering he was looking for a missing child at the time

To be fair it does appear that there were several detectives on the team who did not always agree with GJ .

That may be an understatement. IMO, Jubelin's ego is large enough to warrant its own postcode. That's not an uncommon thing in highly driven people, nor is giving short shrift to the opinions of those considered lesser mortals/having fewer notches on their belts.

I got my photo from Google street view today. However, I can see that the image was taken in 2010. Are you able to see a date on your image?

That’s how I remember it also, I don’t remember a large bag.
Anyone else have photos from other angles?
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/c76cc3fe-851c-42d6-a41f-03ce14bed754-jpeg.324211/
I’m not sure if I’ve quoted you correctly I’m hoping the picture you added shows here, it looks like there’s something dark sitting up on the veranda in this pic, I wonder if what ever it is was moved to check the decking underneath in initial search

That may be an understatement. IMO, Jubelin's ego is large enough to warrant its own postcode. That's not an uncommon thing in highly driven people, nor is giving short shrift to the opinions of those considered lesser mortals/having fewer notches on their belts.

" ego is large enough to warrant its own postcode " HaHa I am going to plagiarize this for a driven person I know well .

I was a huge supporter of GJ as i lived temporary in Bowraville and considered he did a mighty job trying to get justice for the families and beyond for the other case and support he gave etc . However my respect has since been eroded and i found myself being irritated by his cult following and as such he has developed an over blown self belief which has coloured his ability to be a critical thinking and acting investigator IMO, hence his exit from the force and his entry into sensational crime media because of its popularity ..

Sad that i now find a comment like he resembles a toe in a suit as very funny now but once respect is eroded it is hard not too ..

I was a huge supporter of GJ as i lived temporary in Bowraville and considered he did a mighty job trying to get justice for the families and beyond for the other case and support he gave etc .

There is no discrediting his record of achievement and consideration for victims. I've said here before that it's a pity that he destroyed his career out of frustration.

However, when you are lauded in the media as a star, there's the temptation to start believing your own publicity and that never ends well.

The pic I put in #845 seems to have something leaning up against the house, but I'm not sure if it is a bag.
Not against the house....but maybe against that post. Wonder when that photo was taken?
<modsnip>
as green in colour....almost as wide as it was in height.....with a handle on either side at the top.
I have not seen such a garden rubbish bag such as this before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to quote myself, but if MFC got home before FM took the car to look for William, wouldn't he have parked FGMs car in? Therefore it would have been impossible for her to take that car, therefore this must have happened before he got home IMO.

If she has changed her story between telling the police on the 18th and the inquest then perhaps that is another inconsistency?
but didnt mfc park in the garage? would fgms car be in the car port?

Interesting numbers :)

The figures released last week by the NSW government show 162 carer adoptions in 2019-2020, up from 142 the previous year. In total, 16,884 children and young people were in foster and other out-of-home care as of June 30.

'Amazing extended family': Adoption rates rise in NSW

Annual $37k boost for parents who adopt foster children

Quite a bit of money is involved for adoption i couldn't quite understand how many years after adoption dose the money keep coming in

I would assume with this kind of money each year the numbers of adoption will increase, I guess the numbers also reflect how many children are adoptable as some may still hav perents or other family members involved in their life

Not against the house....but maybe against that post. Wonder wha=en that photo was taken?
I wonder if I might be having a 'Ron Chapman moment'!!
The bag that I seem to remember seeing was in a colour photo: it was green in colour....almost as wide as it was in height.....with a handle on either side at the top.
I have not seen such a garden rubbish bag such as this before.
Saxon 268L 67 x 67 x 76cm Garden Bag - Bunnings Australia
There are several different one but similar to this.
saxon-268l-67-x-67-x-76cm-garden-bag_p0241568

When describing time-frames, the FCs seem to think in terms of 5 minutes intervals: e.g MFC uses the term 'home in five'; FFC uses the term '5 mins ago' on a number of occasions....when describing when she last saw William.
This may cause problems for them...... when they try to actually estimate how many minutes have actually elapsed.
FFC has certainly displayed she has a problem with recounting time-frames.

There are people who are always late for events. They have been consistently unable to be on-time throughout their lives!

Reminds me of the early days of my relationship when my husband (then boyfriend) would go out with the boys and I'd ring and ask him "when will you be home?" and he'd reply "I'm leaving in 5 minutes" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper