Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/c76cc3fe-851c-42d6-a41f-03ce14bed754-jpeg.324211/
I’m not sure if I’ve quoted you correctly I’m hoping the picture you added shows here, it looks like there’s something dark sitting up on the veranda in this pic, I wonder if what ever it is was moved to check the decking underneath in initial search

Hello :) success, the photo is there.
Can you screenshot & circle the area of the photo you are talking about ? Or do you mean the hose (I’m assuming) hanging on the wall area?

Annual $37k boost for parents who adopt foster children

Quite a bit of money is involved for adoption i couldn't quite understand how many years after adoption dose the money keep coming in

I would assume with this kind of money each year the numbers of adoption will increase, I guess the numbers also reflect how many children are adoptable as some may still hav perents or other family members involved in their life

Interesting haven't read that before.
I don't think carers receive a huge amount of money under normal arrangements, some that are qualified child carers receive quite a lot under different arrangements. I guess my thought is - most kids are removed due to neglect which is closely aligned to poverty - imagine the difference that could be made if that money was pumped into services for impoverished families? Especially Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. x

He was waiting for his foster father to drive along Benaroon Drive

William Tyrrell’s foster dad details his frantic search for toddler

What has always bothered me was waiting from the father to arrive

Every family is different but isn't the front yard/the street/the drive way the worst spot for a small child when someone is about to pull up in a car, especially if the child is unsupervised

Not suggesting he was hit by the foster father im just suggesting I wouldn't hav a 3yr old wandering around when im expecting someone to pull up, every family is different and every one has different standards of supervision but there was clearly no supervision with everyone on the back porch

I don't get the cuppa tea story, as the tea was already made and started to be drunk before WT wandered off, I can understand if it was stated we were drinking tea so we didn't follow WT but no need to be said about the foster mother going inside to make a tea, its been repeated so may times, I don't see how any aspect of the tea is in anyway important unless its the aspect of we hav a freshly made tea so we are not going to get up as we are now sitting to drink tea
wt waiting for mfcs car has bothered me too, i can imagine an excited unpredictable little boy running down the driveway and the big 4wd pulling in fast to drive uphill into the drive

wt waiting for mfcs car has bothered me too, i can imagine an excited unpredictable little boy running down the driveway and the big 4wd pulling in fast to drive uphill into the drive
But the message was specifically for the children to come & wait for him, so I’m assuming based on that he would have been driving carefully when pulling up IMO

Saxon 268L 67 x 67 x 76cm Garden Bag - Bunnings Australia
There are several different one but similar to this.
saxon-268l-67-x-67-x-76cm-garden-bag_p0241568
Yes similar to that one in your link.
It appeared to have rubbish up to the top (not overflowing).

He was waiting for his foster father to drive along Benaroon Drive

William Tyrrell’s foster dad details his frantic search for toddler

What has always bothered me was waiting from the father to arrive

Every family is different but isn't the front yard/the street/the drive way the worst spot for a small child when someone is about to pull up in a car, especially if the child is unsupervised

Not suggesting he was hit by the foster father im just suggesting I wouldn't hav a 3yr old wandering around when im expecting someone to pull up, every family is different and every one has different standards of supervision but there was clearly no supervision with everyone on the back porch

I don't get the cuppa tea story, as the tea was already made and started to be drunk before WT wandered off, I can understand if it was stated we were drinking tea so we didn't follow WT but no need to be said about the foster mother going inside to make a tea, its been repeated so may times, I don't see how any aspect of the tea is in anyway important unless its the aspect of we hav a freshly made tea so we are not going to get up as we are now sitting to drink tea

If we discount the event timings given by the FM, then I can imagine this scenario: FF texts to say that he is nearly home, FM who is inside making tea (or whatever) calls out to FGM that FF is arriving soon, WT hearing that runs down to the front of the house to greet him.

Interesting haven't read that before.
I don't think carers receive a huge amount of money under normal arrangements, some that are qualified child carers receive quite a lot under different arrangements. I guess my thought is - most kids are removed due to neglect which is closely aligned to poverty - imagine the difference that could be made if that money was pumped into services for impoverished families? Especially Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. x

Foster parents receive around $400 per week for two children tax free not including family tax benefit and carer benefits and other family assistance, which can more than double or triple that amount per week.

Download

I wonder how a forensic anthropologist, with a total of 11 academic papers to her name after 15+ years in academia, has acquired enough expertise in psychology to dispute the opinion of a psychologist.

It's unusual for professionals in one field to comment publicly on other fields. If asked to comment they would usually say "That is not my area of expertise and I can only offer a personal opinion". (Many wouldn't even offer a personal opinion for fear that it would be reported/taken as a professional opinion.)

Foster parents receive around $400 per week for two children tax free not including family tax benefit and carer benefits and other family assistance, which can more than double or triple that amount per week.

Download

Yep, depending on age and care needs. Different rates in different states too. Qualified child care workers get about 1k per week in my state to take on foster kids 24/7.
All relative I guess, to some people that's probably a lot of money, others not so much.

Meanwhile families living off welfare receive an ISP payment + FTB.

Hello :) success, the photo is there.
Can you screenshot & circle the area of the photo you are talking about ? Or do you mean the hose (I’m assuming) hanging on the wall area?
No..not the hose hanging on the wall.
But maybe an empty bag can be seen near the post (second one in from the corner).
Also, I can see that pile of garden waste beside the driveway.
Thankyou Violet.....it is not the photo that was in my memory (angle was as if looking at the garden under the balcony).
However, that photo looks like one that would have been taken by the Media ....showing the Command Post that Senior Constable Chris Rowley stated that he set up on their driveway (soon after arriving at 11.06am).

Last edited:
There was a post yesterday i believe mentioning a letter sent to the coroner . It rang a wee bell for me from a few years ago watching utube . i didn't intentionally go searching because i didn't know what the bell ring applied too but i occasionally go to the Media page from the very beginning and i found its reference , however i am not sure i can share it here although I am guessing if it is still on WS it maybe alright to do so ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper