Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find many people are in fact aware of this. The awareness of people with high status being potentially abusive isn't there. The issue of class differences, education and how well people speak, things like that... it really can impact naturally on people's perceptions because very bad people can be capable of hiding what they're really like. It's like the difference between BPD and ASPD. One has empathy, one doesn't. But the borderline may be reactive and the antisocial calculating. Times of crisis with borderlines can be very serious but often otherwise stabley unstable. Imo. I find a lot of people are snobs too.
It's interesting that you say that and have that perception, that people are more biased against the bio-family. ---as I sometimes find it is the opposite.

People tend to believe that fosterers or adopters, are just in it for the money, and are not capable of truly loving the child they are raising.

I have noticed in the recent media coverage that the grey land rover discovery the carers owned is neither of the cars in their driveway. Has this been sold, if so, why? It looked in mint condition in 2017. Has this car ever been forensically examined? The back passenger doors on that car are in a straight line.

Where as vehicle FMC is getting out of in this video (at 42 secs in this clip) the back passenger doors are shaped like this >

Attachments

• June 17 2017.jpg
    June 17 2017.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 121
I don't think that what she said at the inquest is in doubt, some are concerned about what she told police on the day he disappeared.

Do you know if it was the law in NSW that a child of William's age must wear a helmet as at 12/9/2014?

Is there a special clause at the beginning of every Statement to Police about telling the truth and penalties if later what you have stated in a (signed) Statement is found not to be the truth? Would leaving out certain information from a Statement that is later found to be critical information, would there be a penalty for that?

I am not from NSW so don't know what goes on there.

I have noticed in the recent media coverage that the grey land rover discovery the carers owned is neither of the cars in their driveway. Has this been sold, if so, why? It looked in mint condition in 2017. Has this car ever been forensically examined? The back passenger doors on that car are in a straight line.

Where as vehicle FMC is getting out of in this video (at 42 secs in this clip) the back passenger doors are shaped like this >

Is that a photo of the MFC vehicle you attached?

David Laidlaw: Laying Down the Law.
In Laidlaw We Trust.

People are criticising the way much of the public lined up behind GJ, and adored and revered him for his apparent devotion to finding William. Now, of course, we are second guessing that adoration.

But I also suggest we hold off on doing the same with DL---we don't even know if he is on the right track for sure set, do we? JMO

There is no discrediting his record of achievement and consideration for victims. I've said here before that it's a pity that he destroyed his career out of frustration.

However, when you are lauded in the media as a star, there's the temptation to start believing your own publicity and that never ends well.

Exactly what I worry about now, with the way some are speaking about Laidlaw.

Last edited:
Came across this pic of FC's holding photos of William, in news article dated Jan 19, 2018.

2c60dc0c6f718323489da274a828fdb3

Names of William Tyrrell’s foster parents (above) cannot be revealed because of child protection laws.

No Cookies | The Chronicle

FFC has blondish highlights in this pic, maybe her hair was blond or much lighter when William went missing. This could then fit in with Ronald’s account of seeing a blond woman driving fast with William looking through the window.

It's interesting that you say that and have that perception, that people are more biased against the bio-family. ---as I sometimes find it is the opposite.

People tend to believe that fosterers or adopters, are just in it for the money, and are not capable of truly loving the child they are raising.
I don't think that anyone has said or implied that. These people certainly were not in it for the money. The money would have not made any difference to them.

Hello :) success, the photo is there.
Can you screenshot & circle the area of the photo you are talking about ? Or do you mean the hose (I’m assuming) hanging on the wall area?
Not the hose, if you zoom in on the veranda you can see something is placed on the decking - seemly against the railing. I’ll see if I can attach a pic - I haven’t attached a pic yet I’m not sure how to haha

Do you know if it was the law in NSW that a child of William's age must wear a helmet as at 12/9/2014?

Is there a special clause at the beginning of every Statement to Police about telling the truth and penalties if later what you have stated in a (signed) Statement is found not to be the truth? Would leaving out certain information from a Statement that is later found to be critical information, would there be a penalty for that?

I am not from NSW so don't know what goes on there.

Obstruction of justice, knowingly making a false representation to a police officer, and perjury if a person said it under oath.

People are criticising the way much of the public lined up behind GJ, and adored and revered him for his apparent devotion to finding William. Now, of course, we are second guessing that adoration.

But I also suggest we hold off on doing the with DL---we don't even know if he is on the right track for sure set, do we? JMO
Respect for a man with a lot of experience and successes is not the same as the fandom that GJ attracted. I have yet to hear anyone call DL an affectionate nickname.

There is no discrediting his record of achievement and consideration for victims. I've said here before that it's a pity that he destroyed his career out of frustration.

However, when you are lauded in the media as a star, there's the temptation to start believing your own publicity and that never ends well.
FFC has blondish highlights in this pic, maybe her hair was blond or much lighter when William went missing. This could then fit in with Ronald’s account of seeing a blond woman driving fast with William looking through the window.

The description was a 'PLUMP woman with a blonde bun piled on top of her head.....I don't think there is any way to make that fit FM's description.

And does it make sense that FM had a living 3 yr old in her car ? Do we really think she kidnapped a living breathing boy and drove to the bush and murdered him that morning?

I've literally never met a person who thinks this about adoptive or foster parents. Everyone I know thinks that both are generally amazing people to want to raise someone that isn't their own and give that child a great loving family life.

But abuse in foster care is a serious problem and there needs to be better structures in place to ensure that vulnerable children are never abused, exploited, or neglected when they are fostered.

Probably is a different vehicle. My husband was a car man and used to update his car every two years.

But I also suggest we hold off on doing the same with DL---we don't even know if he is on the right track for sure set, do we? JMO

Well I for one (and will not speak for others ) never adored or revered him for his devotion . I respected him for his zeal and detective skills and understood the people he supported feeling beholden to him for his determination for a fair outcome . So I am not second guessing whatever adoration people do and will feel, however of course I have been second guessing his decisions and am started to believe they were clouded for what ever reason.

As for adoration for DL so far I have not seen much of that , perhaps some people might respect his
methods as I do but I hope adoration can be tempered IMO

I've literally never met a person who thinks this about adoptive or foster parents. Everyone I know thinks that both are generally amazing people to want to raise someone that isn't their own and give that child a great loving family life.

But abuse in foster care is a serious problem and there needs to be better structures in place to ensure that vulnerable children are never abused, exploited, or neglected when they are fostered.

I have actively posted on an adoption/foster care forum for many years and that sentiment is expressed by many who come to the forum. Maybe you have never heard anyone say that, but I have. Including here on this forum, in cases where foster or adoptive parents were the perps in the case.

It is a common belief among many people. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member