Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone handles things differently so obviously this is pure speculation but if it was only about the stress of everything, why not go to a psychologist? That's what I would do but again obviously personal choice. Clairvoyant seems to imply doubt

Yes if she is feeling very stressed and confused I am not sure a clairvoyant was the best choice.

We don't know. We only know a third party (who seems to enjoy chatting to the media) has claimed she visited a clairvoyant.

She may be getting proper help too. We don't know. Given they are under lockdown maybe she can't even afford professional help. Maybe the police have put her in touch with services for her predicament.

Who could blame her for reaching out or not behaving herself. I bet she's lost a lot of friends. A lot of listeners.

We don't know. We only know a third party (who seems to enjoy chatting to the media) has claimed she visited a clairvoyant.

She may be getting proper help too. We don't know. Given they are under lockdown maybe she can't even afford professional help. Maybe the police have put her in touch with services for her predicament.

Who could blame her for reaching out or not behaving herself. I bet she's lost a lot of friends. A lot of listeners.

That's your choice whether you choose to believe Colin or not. I believe he is telling the truth. I also find the clairvoyant visit odd. Everyone can interpret the same thing a different way. We are entitled to discuss our views on a media article.

True. I just reckon, seeing as he's a washing repairman, it's probably something work related rather than hiding a body ;)

I don't disagree. I'm literally saying if I was a customer, I wouldn't be happy getting that washing machine. I wasn't implying anything.

It might be destined for use as parts, or something.

That's what I am wondering. If police asked the clairvoyant for the tape and she gave it willingly would the clairvoyant be breaching MS's privacy (from a legal standpoint not just a moral one)? If she didn't, would they be able to get a search warrant to take it?

BBM: Yes they could if they thought it was vital to their investigation. I personally don't think the police are the least bit interested in the clairvoyant's tape. LOL.

His wife is a main part of his alibi though, she shouldn't have to go ask a clairvoyant about his involvement because she's supposed to be having coffee with him when it took place.
How do you know that is what she asked the clairvoyant? (Other than hearsay..)

That's your choice whether you choose to believe Colin or not. I believe he is telling the truth. I also find the clairvoyant visit odd. Everyone can interpret the same thing a different way. We are entitled to discuss our views on a media article.

Totally agree with you LolaAngelina. The bottom line here is William Tyrrell, the little boy who is missing and the reason we're all here right now. I couldn't give a flying fig about Margaret and Bill Spedding and their state of mind! BS has been named a person of interest by police and I can assure you the police know a whole lot more than we ever will. BS and his wife are big and ugly enough to look after themselves and I don't think they need anyone to be chucking sympathy their way. If they're doing it so hard emotionally, they should tell Colin to zip it!

I don't think that there is some big machiavellian plan by Colin and the Speddings to manipulate the media or LE. I agree that Colin thinks he is trying to help but it is just making it worse.

Yes, but he might not be the sharpest tool in the box....

Sounds suss to me, since I'm assuming the room would be the safe place for wife and kids, and therefore, lock should be on the INside?

I was at someone's rented house not too long ago and there was a lock on the outside of one of the bedrooms, like a serious lock. I asked her why and she said the previous tenant had an abusive husband and part of the conditions of his being able to stay in the house with her and the children was that there was a 'safe room' for the family. So it's probably for physically violent, as well as sexually abusive partners.

I don't disagree. I'm literally saying if I was a customer, I wouldn't be happy getting that washing machine. I wasn't implying anything.

It might be destined for use as parts, or something.

I know you weren't implying anything. It was more directed at the original post I replied to :blushing:

Ah, first post, finally! I have been waiting to be approved and activated. And of course, now I cant remember all of the things I have been wanting to say for the last few days.

I found the Australian article from the other day to be the most comprehensive story about this case, and the first to go some way to explaining what might have happened. All eyes on BS for now.

Someone mentioned (I cant quote because it was in the previous thread) that BS had his car searched and nothing came up, and that therefore it was unlikely to be him. It instantly made me think of the Daniel Morcombe article that was also shared recently. In it, Cowan gloated to the undercover cops that he thought he'd gotten away with the murder, because his car had been searched and they'd found nothing. He laughed that he hadn't even cleaned it.
Trace evidence testing was not available back then, but certainly is today so there is a possibility that if William was in the van trace evidence would of came up with some sort of result

Very true Makara, I discussed this case over the weekend and I think that people find it hard to believe that someone who looks like the Grandpa next door could be somehow involved . If he looked like DM's abductor on the other hand people would have a different opinion.

I couldn't give a flying fig about Margaret and Bill Spedding and their state of mind!

Except you totally should consider other people.

If you are sure someone is guilty, then it is everyones interest not to hound them and convict them by media and social media. To the point where their trial is compromised, or they kill themselves and take their secrets with them. Worse if they have no secrets, just a remorse from people distorting reality based on virtually no factual information. That'd almost be a moral crime in itself.

BS has been named a person of interest by police and I can assure you the police know a whole lot more than we ever will.

Funny that the police never talk about POIs except to say there is more than one, and there are several lines of inquiry, not just the pedo one. We should follow their lead, and stop talking so definitively.

When police say " probably making a move today" it could simply be a ploy to keep BS on edge, I'm sure they will be doing something, but whether it's as significant as some are thinking remains to be seen.

Seems like a speculative article, rehashing the new police inquiries and the parents interview and inferring what will happen next with no actual facts from police.

You may think you know, but it is hearsay.
I am very sure his wife would be stressed and she has every right to visit whoever she likes & ask them whatever she likes. It will never be evidence though.

Agreed. It is so irrelevant and so inadmissible that police would be jeopardising an entire prosecution by relying on inadmissible evidence.

That's what I am wondering. If police asked the clairvoyant for the tape and she gave it willingly would the clairvoyant be breaching MS's privacy (from a legal standpoint not just a moral one)? If she didn't, would they be able to get a search warrant to take it?

They probably wouldn't, because anything on the tape would be hearsay, not evidence.

You're probably right. Hungry for clues over here.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-bill-spedding/story-fni0cx12-1227312594188

594108-d6d7591c-e731-11e4-9321-13d21702e16c.jpg

This is a cover for an iPad & looks similar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 181
Spedding told the police that he was having coffee with his wife at the time of William's disappearance. She is his alibi so why does she have doubts about him? Unless of course Spedding lied to police.

Playing devil's advocate: Because there's nothing saying he would've worked alone. He could have coffee with her and NOT be present for the actual abduction, yet still be involved if he's part of a "ring".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member