Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of suspicious spouses out there. She may have been with him but is nervous because somehow LE think he is involved. I know with absolute certainty that my husband would not be involved in something like this. But a spouse who has reason to not entirely trust her husband (affairs, gambling etc), coupled with intense pressure from LE, being in the media spotlight with a whole country assuming guilt, may have a niggle in back of her mind that she wants reassured. I have no answer for why that meeting was taped, if it was taped.

Plus she had been interviewed by Department of Community Services (before BS property was searched by police) about the grandchildren they we "looking after" or kin-cared and had them removed from her care. No wonder she is clutching as straws (clairvoyant etc) trying to make sense of what has become of her life.

Ps I know a number of people who have been to see clairvoyants and they were all taped so the "customer" could review what was said as allot of things were talked about and it was hard to remember what was talked about.

I am a mother and when my kids where little i lived for them ..... my hubby would joke, it was the kids then him ....and he loved that i was the mummy lion to protect them.....there is NO way some "root" would ever come before them .... i cant accept nor understand how some woman can even begin to think this is ok, and if its seen i am being judgemental then so be it.

It's horrible. I know of a "situation" at the moment where mum just will not take the blinkers off and see this guy for what the police and everyone around her does. Kids have been removed and she still insists that everyone just hates the for no reason and everyone is just sooooo mean.

I want to shake her so bad and get her to wake up! Rock spiders are master manipulators in general. They bide their time and work the adults too. *except if offered a cheeseburger*- apparently that provides complete trust straight away. RIP Cherish. :gaah::tantrum:

And that's the whole reason why people are finding it odd. If she has even a small doubt that her husband is involved in childs abduction then that is a real concern. We aren't talking affairs, money, this is something you should never doubt your husband on

Amen. If you have even the smallest doubt about whether he could be involved in something like that - what the hell are you still doing there?

As for the other "mother" - how SHE still has access to her children, let alone her pedo boyfriend - I just don't know.

There are a lot of suspicious spouses out there. She may have been with him but is nervous because somehow LE think he is involved. I know with absolute certainty that my husband would not be involved in something like this. But a spouse who has reason to not entirely trust her husband (affairs, gambling etc), coupled with intense pressure from LE, being in the media spotlight with a whole country assuming guilt, may have a niggle in back of her mind that she wants reassured. I have no answer for why that meeting was taped, if it was taped.

Perhaps a better question for MS to have asked the clairvoyant is "Where is William Tyrrell?" Asking if her husband was involved in William's disappearance is a red flag IMO.

Quite often so called clairvoyants will tape their reading with the client and charge for it accordingly.

Perhaps a better question for MS to have asked the clairvoyant is "Where is William Tyrrell?" Asking if her husband was involved in William's disappearance is a red flag IMO.

Quite often so called clairvoyants will tape their reading with the client and charge for it accordingly.

Yes that is a red flag to me also, but she may have been in a panic about who she is married too, if he is involved that is, and yes I've been to see a few clairvoyants over the years and they have all been taped.

Back again?!

THE intense search for missing NSW toddler William Tyrrell has reportedly returned back to Bill Spedding’s home, after investigators spent more than hour at the Bonny Hills property yesterday.

http://www.mygc.com.au/news/search-for-william-tyrrell-returns-to-person-of-interest-home/

ETA: I reread the article and my guess is it is dodgy wording and a delayed story by myGC. It was posted this afternoon but it sounds like they are just referring to yesterday when they went there..

Yeah they visited yesterday but nothing has been released, from LE or Spedding

Wait they've gone back again today??

Yes that is a red flag to me also, but she may have been in a panic about who she is married too, if he is involved that is, and yes I've been to see a few clairvoyants over the years and they have all been taped.

Spedding told the police that he was having coffee with his wife at the time of William's disappearance. She is his alibi so why does she have doubts about him? Unless of course Spedding lied to police.

I was actually thinking they were moving on from him, but I guess not. Looks like he is still their POI/suspect.

Yeah they visited yesterday but nothing has been released, from LE or Spedding

Wait they've gone back again today??

The article makes it sound like they are just referring to yesterdays search but the title suggests otherwise, plus it was posted 25 mins ago... Ugh MSM :heart:

If they have gone back today as well as yesterday, it would have to be more likely to be strategic move, putting pressure on him etc. If they had genuine questions about the case, why not just go over yesterday, why today as well?

I am a criminal lawyer. If I was acting for Mr Spedding I would be telling him to say nothing. Mr Spedding does not owe the public any answers. In fact, he does not even owe the police any answers. Every person has a right to silence and I tell all my clients not to answer any questions, regardless of whether they have anything to hide. The right to silence is a fundamental right in our system and no adverse inferences can be drawn from it.

I think it is likely that when he first spoke to the media he did not have a lawyer, got burned, then got a lawyer who told him to keep his mouth shut.

Completely agree Ksks. WS should never have given the radio interview in the first place. No point and certainly not smart. As a media professional, I know that if you're going to do an interview but choose to withhold pertinent information, it can do far more damage than good.
Ksks, good to have your expertise here. Thank you.

If they have gone back today as well as yesterday, it would have to be more likely to be strategic move, putting pressure on him etc. If they had genuine questions about the case, why not just go over yesterday, why today as well?

The more I reread the title, the more I think it was a case of dodgy wording because it doesn't appear any other outlets have released this info yet but why would it take them nearly 24 hours to post that story? Ratings maybe?

Incredible ! I'm speechless also.

Also says a lot about the children's mother as far as I am concerned. If she thinks this is acceptable. Unbelievable !

I was at someone's rented house not too long ago and there was a lock on the outside of one of the bedrooms, like a serious lock. I asked her why and she said the previous tenant had an abusive husband and part of the conditions of his being able to stay in the house with her and the children was that there was a 'safe room' for the family. So it's probably for physically violent, as well as sexually abusive partners.

If BS's wife really did go to a clairvoyant, then I am not surprised that they have a friend who doesn't realize that telling the media about it makes them look bad. Hopefully that makes sense, and doesn't offend anybody here.

And that's the whole reason why people are finding it odd. If she has even a small doubt that her husband is involved in childs abduction then that is a real concern. We aren't talking affairs, money, this is something you should never doubt your husband on

Maybe someone else besides Bill and his wife had access to the property. The boys in their care are not that young, either. There could have been other relatives and friends around too. If MS did call on a clairvoyant, she could have other reasons than just suspecting WS.

There's so many comments about Spedding not making a statement. Maybe the police have told him to be quiet. They kept the parents silent for over 6 months.

Just my 2 cents. Checking in to see if there's any news.

Why would anyone pay a clairvoyant fraudster?

They go because they under stress, depressed or clutching at straws.

Of course she is unhappy and left questioning. Looking at the way the media depicts her husband, she must be very confused. It's intense.

Point is: There is no point drawing conclusions from a third-hand account of a supposed clairvoyant meeting which we have no clue about what was asked or said.

I know everyone handles things differently so obviously this is pure speculation but if it was only about the stress of everything, why not go to a psychologist? That's what I would do but again obviously personal choice. Clairvoyant seems to imply doubt

Maybe someone else besides Bill and his wife had access to the property. The boys in their care are not that young, either. There could have been other relatives and friends around too. If MS did call on a clairvoyant, she could have other reasons than just suspecting WS.

There's so many comments about Spedding not making a statement. Maybe the police have told him to be quiet. They kept the parents silent for over 6 months.

Just my 2 cents. Checking in to see if there's any news.

I am sure MS may have had other reasons to go to a clairvoyant. We only know what she asked because Colin told us. It's not the police who have kept the parents silent, it is FACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper