DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baden-Clay had Olivia & the Grannie pash
Gittany had Rachel
Tostee had himself
Speddo had Ol'Col

All damaging mouthpieces.
Just going to run and wash my eyes out with bleach again... You had to bring up the granny pash didn't you lol

Incredible ! I'm speechless also.

Also says a lot about the children's mother as far as I am concerned. If she thinks this is acceptable. Unbelievable !

I am a mother and when my kids where little i lived for them ..... my hubby would joke, it was the kids then him ....and he loved that i was the mummy lion to protect them.....there is NO way some "root" would ever come before them .... i cant accept nor understand how some woman can even begin to think this is ok, and if its seen i am being judgemental then so be it.

Maybe, as others have said, a public statement prepared in conjunction with his lawyer, providing some answers to the questions that so many people have, is long overdue.

I am a criminal lawyer. If I was acting for Mr Spedding I would be telling him to say nothing. Mr Spedding does not owe the public any answers. In fact, he does not even owe the police any answers. Every person has a right to silence and I tell all my clients not to answer any questions, regardless of whether they have anything to hide. The right to silence is a fundamental right in our system and no adverse inferences can be drawn from it.

I think it is likely that when he first spoke to the media he did not have a lawyer, got burned, then got a lawyer who told him to keep his mouth shut.

Incredible ! I'm speechless also.

Also says a lot about the children's mother as far as I am concerned. If she thinks this is acceptable. Unbelievable !
Disgusting!
What about the safety risks associated with locking a child in a room!!!! What if a house fire broke out. .. hang on a minute there fire, let me find the keys..
This world is nuts!! That mother is pathetic, she shouldbe locked up for child endangerment!!! That pedo should be locked up forever!! He is clearly a risk!!!!
This **** infuriates me!

I am a criminal lawyer. If I was acting for Mr Spedding I would be telling him to say nothing. Mr Spedding does not owe the public any answers. In fact, he does not even owe the police any answers. Every person has a right to silence and I tell all my clients not to answer any questions, regardless of whether they have anything to hide. The right to silence is a fundamental right in our system and no adverse inferences can be drawn from it.

I think it is likely that when he first spoke to the media he did not have a lawyer, got burned, then got a lawyer who told him to keep his mouth shut.

Thanks Ksks that makes perfect sense to me.

Spedding's lawyer should probably give the same advice to his friend Colin :)

Spedding's lawyer should probably give the same advice to his friend Colin.

Colin's comments are hearsay. Colin's comments are only swaying the public, not LE. MS going to see a clairvoyant to ask whether her husband was involved does not mean that he is guilty. It just means that she went to see someone to ask whether he was involved, nothing more.

Colin's comments are hearsay. Colin's comments are only swaying the public, not LE. MS going to see a clairvoyant to ask whether her husband was involved does not mean that he is guilty. It just means that she went to see someone to ask whether he was involved, nothing more.

His wife is a main part of his alibi though, she shouldn't have to go ask a clairvoyant about his involvement because she's supposed to be having coffee with him when it took place.

His wife is a main part of his alibi though, she shouldn't have to go ask a clairvoyant about his involvement because she's supposed to be having coffee with him when it took place.

Does anyone know if Colin telling the media about the clairvoyant was recorded or just quoted? Ie did he tell the media in a "poor me, poor us, poor Margaret we're being hassled it's not fair" tone? Because if not, and Margaret did actually go to a clairvoyant, he couldn't possibly be that dumb to release that to the media.. Ie could it be complete rubbish about the clairvoyant and he's trying to steer people away, for God knows what reason?

There are a lot of suspicious spouses out there. She may have been with him but is nervous because somehow LE think he is involved. I know with absolute certainty that my husband would not be involved in something like this. But a spouse who has reason to not entirely trust her husband (affairs, gambling etc), coupled with intense pressure from LE, being in the media spotlight with a whole country assuming guilt, may have a niggle in back of her mind that she wants reassured. I have no answer for why that meeting was taped, if it was taped.

Does anyone know if Colin telling the media about the clairvoyant was recorded or just quoted? Ie did he tell the media in a "poor me, poor us, poor Margaret we're being hassled it's not fair" tone? Because if not, and Margaret did actually go to a clairvoyant, he couldn't possibly be that dumb to release that to the media.. Ie could it be complete rubbish about the clairvoyant and he's trying to steer people away, for God knows what reason?

If BS's wife really did go to a clairvoyant, then I am not surprised that they have a friend who doesn't realize that telling the media about it makes them look bad. Hopefully that makes sense, and doesn't offend anybody here.

There are a lot of suspicious spouses out there. She may have been with him but is nervous because somehow LE think he is involved. I know with absolute certainty that my husband would not be involved in something like this. But a spouse who has reason to not entirely trust her husband (affairs, gambling etc), coupled with intense pressure from LE, being in the media spotlight with a whole country assuming guilt, may have a niggle in back of her mind that she wants reassured. I have no answer for why that meeting was taped, if it was taped.

And that's the whole reason why people are finding it odd. If she has even a small doubt that her husband is involved in childs abduction then that is a real concern. We aren't talking affairs, money, this is something you should never doubt your husband on

If BS's wife really did go to a clairvoyant, then I am not surprised that they have a friend who doesn't realize that telling the media about it makes them look bad. Hopefully that makes sense, and doesn't offend anybody here.

Yes I agree.

And that's the whole reason why people are finding it odd. If she has even a small doubt that her husband is involved in childs abduction then that is a real concern. We aren't talking affairs, money, this is something you should never doubt your husband on

Exactly

Not sure. The way I read it was he was trying to help, as in poor Margaret was so stressed. I guess he didn't realise that it shows his own wife has doubts

Not sure. The way I read it was he was trying to help, as in poor Margaret was so stressed. I guess he didn't realise that it shows his own wife has doubts

I don't think that there is some big machiavellian plan by Colin and the Speddings to manipulate the media or LE. I agree that Colin thinks he is trying to help but it is just making it worse.

A few months ago, Youngberry reveals, *Margaret Spedding went to a clairvoyant. He says he’s heard the tape *recording of the conversation. Margaret asked the clairvoyant if her husband had been involved in any way in *William’s disappearance. The clairvoyant reassured her he hadn’t. “That made her feel good,” Youngberry says. “Anyway,” he advises, “you blokes should go and talk to Bill.” And so we do.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...am-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-8/page8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly