Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone pay a clairvoyant fraudster?

They go because they under stress, depressed or clutching at straws.

Of course she is unhappy and left questioning. Looking at the way the media depicts her husband, she must be very confused. It's intense.

Point is: There is no point drawing conclusions from a third-hand account of a supposed clairvoyant meeting which we have no clue about what was asked or said.

Yes if she is feeling very stressed and confused I am not sure a clairvoyant was the best choice.

But we do know what was asked and we do know she went. Colin is a relative and trusted friend. It's very clear he believes by saying that he was helping.

I know everyone handles things differently so obviously this is pure speculation but if it was only about the stress of everything, why not go to a psychologist? That's what I would do but again obviously personal choice. Clairvoyant seems to imply doubt

I wouldn't blame her either, must be so stressful for her. I think psychologist could certainly help her

A few months ago, Youngberry reveals, *Margaret Spedding went to a clairvoyant. He says he’s heard the tape *recording of the conversation. Margaret asked the clairvoyant if her husband had been involved in any way in *William’s disappearance. The clairvoyant reassured her he hadn’t. “That made her feel good,” Youngberry says. “Anyway,” he advises, “you blokes should go and talk to Bill.” And so we do.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...am-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-8/page8

BBM
LOL Anyway, I think I've said enough.

There are a lot of suspicious spouses out there. She may have been with him but is nervous because somehow LE think he is involved. I know with absolute certainty that my husband would not be involved in something like this. But a spouse who has reason to not entirely trust her husband (affairs, gambling etc), coupled with intense pressure from LE, being in the media spotlight with a whole country assuming guilt, may have a niggle in back of her mind that she wants reassured. I have no answer for why that meeting was taped, if it was taped.

I've been told clairvoyants sessions can be taped....is that why LE was there to pick up a copy?

I've been told clairvoyants sessions can be taped....is that why LE was there to pick up a copy?

Wow, That would be a treasure trove. I wonder if they could get a warrant for that? It is the wife's private conversation, or no?

Wow, That would be a treasure trove. I wonder if they could get a warrant for that? It is the wife's private conversation, or no?

It would be relevant information...her concerns...especially if she was (allegedly) with WS at that time why would she be asking. It may sink Ol' Bill.

That's what I am wondering. If police asked the clairvoyant for the tape and she gave it willingly would the clairvoyant be breaching MS's privacy (from a legal standpoint not just a moral one)? If she didn't, would they be able to get a search warrant to take it?

I've wondered if people not remembering Bill being where he said he was, applied to the afternoon, after the school ceremony, when he supposedly went to work on another job. Margaret might know that he's not the original abductor (because she was with him at the time) but be unsure whether he had some involvement afterwards. If she suspects someone else we have had in mind, she might be afraid Bill would cover up for her (Margaret's) sake.

Yes, keeping him in a seatbelt, could keep him below the edge of the vehicle window ... so others would not notice a little passenger in a bright red spidey suit.

or locked away in a whitegood (i.e. fridge/freezer/washing machine) in the back of a van. Did you see how a washing machine was taped up in this photo

Washing machine.jpg

from Dailymail

Bingo. I was just about to post that LE were probably paying a visit to get a hold of this tape that Colin blabbed about (only half joking.)

Does anyone know what the little red and black book was they were holding? It can't have been evidence. They wouldn't hold it like that.

And thank you for the CM article. Very interesting indeed. I had not seen that either.

Bingo. I was just about to post that LE were probably paying a visit to get a hold of this tape that Colin blabbed about (only half joking.)

Does anyone know what the little red and black book was they were holding? It can't have been evidence. They wouldn't hold it like that.

And thank you for the CM article. Very interesting indeed. I had not seen that either.

I must not be very imaginative because my only thought is that's just a notebook or diary, like most professionals take to a meeting :dunno:

It could be taped like that just to stop it from getting scratched while moving to and from a customer.

Can't say I'd be happy if that was my machine. Bikes leaning against it, out in the weather...

I must not be very imaginative because my only thought is that's just a notebook or diary, like most professionals take to a meeting :dunno:

You're probably right. Hungry for clues over here.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-bill-spedding/story-fni0cx12-1227312594188

594108-d6d7591c-e731-11e4-9321-13d21702e16c.jpg

Can't say I'd be happy if that was my machine. Bikes leaning against it, out in the weather...

True. I just reckon, seeing as he's a washing repairman, it's probably something work related rather than hiding a body ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper