Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may think you know, but it is hearsay.
I am very sure his wife would be stressed and she has every right to visit whoever she likes & ask them whatever she likes. It will never be evidence though.

Thanks for clearing that up. No reason why we can't discuss it here on the forum though

^^ Genius! :) An iPad cover.

I zoomed in and it looks like a diary/book unless it's slightly open and the iPad is showing.
A book like that could take statements/signatures over an iPad.

Anyway I'm thinking Ol' Bill better pack a toothbrush.

I'm in two minds. If he's guilty what's holding back an arrest? Unless some D's are undertaking a covert operation like in the Daniel Morcombe case.

You're probably right. Hungry for clues over here.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-bill-spedding/story-fni0cx12-1227312594188

594108-d6d7591c-e731-11e4-9321-13d21702e16c.jpg

I don't trust those blokes.
They're obviously Gargoyles. :-|

Playing devil's advocate: Because there's nothing saying he would've worked alone. He could have coffee with her and NOT be present for the actual abduction, yet still be involved if he's part of a "ring".

Totally agree.

There are a lot of suspicious spouses out there. She may have been with him but is nervous because somehow LE think he is involved. I know with absolute certainty that my husband would not be involved in something like this. But a spouse who has reason to not entirely trust her husband (affairs, gambling etc), coupled with intense pressure from LE, being in the media spotlight with a whole country assuming guilt, may have a niggle in back of her mind that she wants reassured. I have no answer for why that meeting was taped, if it was taped.

All clairvoyants tape their readings the client wants to remember what was said.

Except you totally should consider other people.

If you are sure someone is guilty, then it is everyones interest not to hound them and convict them by media and social media. To the point where their trial is compromised, or they kill themselves and take their secrets with them. Worse if they have no secrets, just a remorse from people distorting reality based on virtually no factual information. That'd almost be a moral crime in itself.

Funny that the police never talk about POIs except to say there is more than one, and there are several lines of inquiry, not just the pedo one. We should follow their lead, and stop talking so definitively.

I think you should stop telling people what and what not to do! i never said I thought BS was guilty. He is and remains a person of interest to police. He is the only person of interest to be named in MSM and therefore the only one we can discuss here on WS.

I have total empathy for little William and his family. I don't have any empathy for the Speddings.

I don't think they left anything behind. They spent an hour there. It comes so soon after the big announcement about the pedo ring. I get the feeling they were there to give Bill one last chance to tell them what he knows. They look like they had their intimidation faces on.

I'm still baffled about this whole thing, though. It's easy to believe Bill picked up William, given all the attention he's getting but it's such a brazen thing to do, and he seems like a prominent person with his business and his grandkids with all their sporting events. I mean, how did he have time to be involved in this? And I know his house. It's prominent too. You have to pass it to get into the neighbourhood and there is no fence. Nothing to hide. I don't get why Jubelin is so interested in the house. How could he hide a kid there with his own grandkids there and with his business to run?

If he was retired with no active grandkids to care for my hinky meter would be in overdrive, but he just seems like the kind of person who wouldn't have been hiding away with a kid.

Well, I get the feeling this case is about to be cracked either way. It is just so baffling still.

Like a bug/listening device.
r
I'm sure they left one of those a long time ago, I was thinking more of them deliberately losing something or pretending to, to give them an excuse to turn up again, there must come a point when they have to have an excuse to keep turning up there or I guess there comes a point when it's considered harrassment

I don't think they left anything behind. They spent an hour there. It comes so soon after the big announcement about the pedo ring. I get the feeling they were there to give Bill one last chance to tell them what he knows. They look like they had their intimidation faces on.

I'm still baffled about this whole thing, though. It's easy to believe Bill picked up William, given all the attention he's getting but it's such a brazen thing to do, and he seems like a prominent person with his business and his grandkids with all their sporting events. I mean, how did he have time to be involved in this? And I know his house. It's prominent too. You have to pass it to get into the neighbourhood and there is no fence. Nothing to hide. I don't get why Jubelin is so interested in the house. How could he hide a kid there with his own grandkids there and with his business to run?

If he was retired with no active grandkids to care for my hinky meter would be in overdrive, but he just seems like the kind of person who wouldn't have been hiding away with a kid.

Well, I get the feeling this case is about to be cracked either way. It is just so baffling still.

Yes but don't forget the office building that they removed a mattress and computer from. It would be easy to keep a child in an uninhabitated building

Remember one of the Speddings is likely to be entirely innocent.

I had the strangest dream last night regarding this case... and I don't necessarily believe "things come to you in dreams " etc but I just have to post this here.

I dreamt a 35-45 yr old man, blond hair, he looked a lot like the guy from "The Mentalist", wearing of all things....a 2 piece brown bear suit, like a mascot costume or working at a theme park, he was the abductor. It was somehow tied to William in my dream. I saw William with this man holding his bear paw hand. And also riding on a city bus, lots and lots of bus rides in my dream.

I woke up thinking that maybe somehow William was enticed by a costume or something silly/funny and he was transported on the city bus line or across country.

Now I realize this is a silly dream, but I would never forgive myself if I didn't just write it down on this site and just put it out there.

Yes lola, I just remembered the office and mattress. For some reason Jubelin keeps showing up at the house. Maybe he is looking for items in the house seen elsewhere?

Does anyone think the pedophile ring members lived at the caravan park?

I had the strangest dream last night regarding this case... and I don't necessarily believe "things come to you in dreams " etc but I just have to post this here.

I dreamt a 35-45 yr old man, blond hair, he looked a lot like the guy from "The Mentalist", wearing of all things....a 2 piece brown bear suit, like a mascot costume or working at a theme park, he was the abductor. It was somehow tied to William in my dream. I saw William with this man holding his bear paw hand. And also riding on a city bus, lots and lots of bus rides in my dream.

I woke up thinking that maybe somehow William was enticed by a costume or something silly/funny and he was transported on the city bus line or across country.

Now I realize this is a silly dream, but I would never forgive myself if I didn't just write it down on this site and just put it out there.

I remember a post similar to this. A poster was apologising but had to tell us that she had the weirdest strongest feeling that Allison Baden-Clay was under the Kholo Bridge. That's exactly where Allison was found weeks later.

I remember a post similar to this. A poster was apologising but had to tell us that she had the weirdest strongest feeling that Allison Baden-Clay was under the Kholo Bridge. That's exactly where Allison was found weeks later.

ok now I am really weirded out.... I don't usually remember my dreams and if I do, they are never pertaining to cases on Websleuths.

I think we'll hear more news soon. This new detective seems really on the ball. I just don't see how BS's alibi can't hold up if it's true. Someone would have been able to corroborate it. I know if I go to a school assembly and see other parents there I would be able to say "oh yeah, so and so was there". Someone from the school assembly would have been able to say BS was there. And why would MS need any reassurance that BS wasn't involved if he had been with her for coffee? He can't be in two places at once. I think cracks have shown in BS's alibi from day one. The mattress in the office strikes me as odd too. Why would someone who lives close to their office need a mattress? It's not like he's a high power city banker who may be there late at night, he's a repairman and a pawn shop owner. He'll probably keep basic 9-5 hours. Plus the van being seen in Kendall at the time of little William's disappearance and the search, and also while the police were searching the woods near BS's home? I don't believe in coincidences like that. Something smells very fishy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member