Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents.
Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away.
Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you.
You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him.
You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving.
By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away.
There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *
William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.

Do you know that if you follow Jubelin's thoughts and leave Kendall head to Laurieton take Ocean Road to Bonny Hills it is approximately 30 km.

Sure you could end up anywhere choosing another direction, but I just thought it very coincidental.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ddler-william-tyrrell-simply-vanish-into-thin
Oooh! Good catch!

Oh, okay it must be that you often quote specific news sources because I see them in your posts often. Thank you for explaining. I was thinking I was missing something, which is entirely possible with me! :)

Don't worry I've been meaning to ask too because sometimes they end up next to something that seems like the highlight of the article and then sometimes they are randomly placed. I had wondered as well!

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...of-bill-spedding/story-fni0cx12-1227312594188

It emerged yesterday that dozens of paedophiles were living on the mid-north coast in the areas around where William vanished, but police won’t release numbers because they do not want to give certain regions a bad reputation.

Wouldn't the pedophiles themselves kind of give the area a bad reputation..? This is the problem, why aren't we naming and shaming these sick monsters

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...of-bill-spedding/story-fni0cx12-1227312594188

It emerged yesterday that dozens of paedophiles were living on the mid-north coast in the areas around where William vanished, but police won’t release numbers because they do not want to give certain regions a bad reputation.

Wouldn't the pedophiles themselves kind of give the area a bad reputation..? This is the problem, why aren't we naming and shaming these sick monsters

You're exactly right. Forget releasing numbers, release the names and addresses of these sickos so people know who to keep their kids away from. In the US, I can bring up a map of where I live with pins on the homes of sexual and violent offenders in the area.

Wouldn't there come a point when the law itself would protect a citizen from that type of continual harrassment, similar to laws that say police can only hold a person for so long without laying charges? So no new news yet?

I don't think they will find anything of interest in the house, I think it's BS alone who interests them, am sure they will be paying him a lot more visits, they are upping the psychological pressure, wonder if they are also openly letting him know they are following his every move, must get to you if you wake every morning and see police car outside.

You have to understand that a lot of these children are a meal ticket for their so called parents, and worse still, if all their children are moved into care-a huge difference in their income. But some get by having more children and playing the system.
Well said. That answers something else I had been wondering about.

You're exactly right. Forget releasing numbers, release the names and addresses of these sickos so people know who to keep their kids away from. In the US, I can bring up a map of where I live with pins on the homes of sexual and violent offenders in the area.

Geez you'd hope they update that regularly when they move, or some poor new homeowner will get a frosty reception :p

Geez you'd hope they update that regularly when they move, or some poor new homeowner will get a frosty reception :p

They do. They are required by law to notify authorities within a certain amount of time whenever they move. If they don't they will be charged with failure to notify of change of address, or something like that. The map pins have the offender's name and age attached to it so that minimizes confusion too.

Disgusting. Locking a child in a room must surely be child abuse?!

Channel Nine reporter Chris O'Keefe told 2GB on Friday that Mr Spedding and his wife, Margaret, were on the verge of having nervous breakdowns.

"He [Mr Spedding] wholeheartedly denies any involvement whatsoever in little William's disappearance," O'Keefe said.

"He wouldn't go into any specifics about where he was that day or any of the timeline surrounding where he was at the exact time William disappeared.

"He said he had to seek legal advice ...

I agree Oz Jen something does not add up. Which is why I guess the inconsistencies that LE noted.J

We have heard various people's versions of what they have evidently been told by BS - his son, his friend in msn.

But we haven't as far as I am aware heard any version in regard to phone calls, whereabouts from BS himself, in particular that period between 10:00am and 11:00am

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...f-toddler-william-tyrell-20150123-12wpef.html

He has every right to seek legal advice. It is obvious the police are giving out as little information as possible and that the journos are short on facts other than what they have seen eg searches, so they have resorted to local gossip and rumourmongering.

It's never been reported if there are any other Persons of Interest. Only Spedding. Would we hear about it if there were other persons of interest? Have we only heard about Spedding because his business permises was raided?
That's it, journos would have been watching the Police and Would have found out who he was so the police would have made a statement. They later made a statement that he was Not a suspect

Yeah that's... egregious. On multiple levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly