Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he ever help search for William? I have never heard that he was out there searching. You would think with his level of concern he would have been out there helping with the search – even on the weekends - and Colin would have helpfully mentioned it to the media.

"helpfully" hahahahah

And if that is the case - that nothing is coincidental - what does the reference to the seatbelt mean? That William was likely restrained? Or that there may be a trace of DNA there? Just not enough DNA to prove that it was not transferred from grandma's house? Or not enough to get an exact reading that could make it a match? :thinking:

Good thinking!!!! I was trying to understand what he was implying. That would make sense.

I suspect that Jubelin's detailed "thoughts" are intended to jog a memory in possible witnesses. If I got a glimpse of a little kid in a car with a normal seatbelt and not a "booster seat" I'd be annoyed that the driver was breaking the law and taking risks with the child. I might remember that detail. The seatbelt would look different to what we would normally see. You'd see the seatbelt coming fwd and not much of a head. Jubelin needs someone to remember that image.

Makes you wonder how MSM always know when police are there, doesn't it? They can't possibly have a journo parked outside Spedding's house 24/7 for months and months. Or one trailing behind Gary Jubelin everywhere he goes. Unless they are just on high alert right now, due to the news release a few days ago.

One of them is carrying some kind of book.

33xhijp.jpg

Does Australia not have public police scanners that might tip them off? Our local media listens to the scanner and follows along to fire calls, accident calls, missing persons calls, etc etc. Heck, anytime we call the police for anything we turn the scanner on before we make the call just so we can hear if theyr'e making any progress, or even following up on our call. LOL, the stuff WS teaches you huh? I never thought to do that in the past but now it is just second nature. Hear sirens? Turn on scanner.

Does Australia not have public police scanners that might tip them off? Our local media listens to the scanner and follows along to fire calls, accident calls, missing persons calls, etc etc. Heck, anytime we call the police for anything we turn the scanner on before we make the call just so we can hear if theyr'e making any progress, or even following up on our call. LOL, the stuff WS teaches you huh? I never thought to do that in the past but now it is just second nature. Hear sirens? Turn on scanner.

Not that I am aware of, GGE. We usually jump onto the internet to see if any of the emergency sites are showing something happening ... or at least the people that I know do.

Most people could not afford the legal costs to file lawsuits against MSM, whether they are 100% in the right and have been badly reported on, or not. In the end, you might get some of those costs covered by MSM, *if* found guilty or whatever, but it is a daunting amount of money to be looking at, and there is no assurance that costs would be covered.

Exactly. If you were completely innocent and laid out the facts, if the media could report it completely wrong, there'd surely be lawsuits filed, easily.

We do have police scanners in Australia but they are illegal. That doesn't stop journo's from tuning in that's for sure. There is even an app you can download for your phone.

True that deugirtni! I can't imagine too many individuals who would feel they were in a position to take on News Corp or Fairfax in the courts even if they were in the right. (or Channel Nine, or Seven, etc)

Nicole Kidman took on a paparazzi photographer and won, but well. We aren't all Nicole Kidmans!

I find it interesting that just after they announce the Peddo Ring that they are back at BS's house...

I'm not sure Jubelin would be on the usual police airwaves, especially with this case.

I'm not sure Jubelin would be on the usual police airwaves, especially with this case.

Fabre, you beat me to it. LOL. No this investigation wouldn't be on the normal channels. I'd say most of the communication would be done via mobile phone these days.

I always think that will be the case with US cases as well but ... well, we wouldn't have a dedicated scanner forum here if we never heard anything so just thought I'd ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper