DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt for missing toddler William Tyrell returns to the home of Bill Spedding

EXCLUSIVE Taylor Auerbach
The Daily Telegraph
April 21, 2015 12:00AM

The visit to the Bonny Hills home comes three days after police said they were investigating a separate line of inquiry involving a possible paedophile ring linked to William’s abduction. There is no suggestion Mr Spedding is involved in the ring.

In an unrelated investigation, a Gloucester man was charged with child *advertiser censored* offences after detectives discovered he was sharing images around the world.

BBM.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-bill-spedding/story-fni0cx12-1227312594188

The Daily Telegraph

The visit to the Bonny Hills home comes three days after police said they were investigating a separate line of inquiry involving a possible paedophile ring linked to William’s abduction. There is no suggestion Mr Spedding is involved in the ring.

In an unrelated investigation, a Gloucester man was charged with child *advertiser censored* offences after detectives discovered he was sharing images around the world.http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-bill-spedding/story-fni0cx12-1227312594188

Police would not say whether they have made any connections between Operation Twigg and the disappearance of William.

Wasn't that the ring busted last month?

The Daily Telegraph

In an unrelated investigation, a Gloucester man was charged with child *advertiser censored* offences after detectives discovered he was sharing images around the world.

BBM.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-bill-spedding/story-fni0cx12-1227312594188

Interesting how Jubelin demonstrates his "no suggestion". Surely they could have just called Spedding, or asked him to pop into the police station if they wanted him to look at something in that book. Can't imagine that Spedding wants his neighbours to see police at his home.

ETA: Though I guess that is the Telegraph saying they are not suggesting that, as it appears they never spoke with Jubelin about the visit.

Interesting how Jubelin demonstrates his "no suggestion". Surely they could have just called Spedding, or asked him to pop into the police station if they wanted him to look at something in that book. Can't imagine that Spedding wants his neighbours to see police at his home.

Maybe regarding the taped visit to the Clairvoyant. (which I'd LOVE to hear!)
Wonder if LE were aware of it before Colin mentioned it in MSM?

Ah but I think Gary wants the neighbours to see him at Speddings home.

I may be wrong, but i thought the visit was going to be on the Friday but they went the afternoon/evening before instead, so the surprise was arriving a day earlier.

Yes you are right Adrianna that is what FM said in the interview.

Just a thought here.. but wondering if LE are wanting to be seen having another interview with Mr. S. because it might make it appear that BS was tipping them off (even if he was not)... which for whatever reasons unknown to us, could be part of LE's strategy in trying to 'scare' certain someones?

I would imagine, I don't know by any means, that players involved in a pedo ring of some kind, would not be known by their 'real names'.. so BS could be being used as a patsy, since nobody would really know for sure which online presence BS assumed. BS could have zero to do with the pedo ring, or even with the offering up of any information IRT the pedo ring, or have any online presence with a pedo ring, but those IN the pedo ring would not necessarily know this. They could all be sitting there wondering, hmm, which person in our group is BS.

ETA Note that the reporter claims the story as an 'exclusive',.... so I wonder who tipped her off.. Jubelin?

Ah but I think Gary wants the neighbours to see him at Speddings home.

21ccnlk.png
:hot:

Further to my post at the link below and for our overseas sleuthers, Gloucester in NSW is about an hour and a half south west of Kendall where William disappeared from. The rock spider who was arrested in Gloucester for distributing child *advertiser censored* didn't necessarily have to live close to Kendall to do his evil but it's scary nonetheless!

Gloucester-NSW_zpskyhowlu9.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ll-NSW-12-Sept-2014-8&p=11708895#post11708895

Interesting. Wonder if Gary wanted this caught in photos and made sure a leak made it to the Telegraph? The police have managed to keep everything they want kept out of the public eye out of the public eye. They say there are other lines of enquiry but we have no clue who or what they are. Police aren't going to have the media direct their focus on BS for no reason.

Oh and I saw the date on the article and was like "huh"? Then remember you guys are all those hours ahead of us so it is already the 21st there.

Well, here I was thinking we wouldn't hear something for at least another month, as seems to be the strategy.

Jubelin seems like someone who likes to obsessively go over and retrace things, which could be why he's back at the house. When they searched the bushland nearby recently Jubelin came back to Spedding's house just to walk around outside.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...sit-bill-speddings-house-20150302-13tebj.html

There's something about the house that has Jubelin's interest. It's hard to tell whether he's looking at the house again this time or if he specifically needed to chat to Spedding.

Interesting. Wonder if Gary wanted this caught in photos and made sure a leak made it to the Telegraph? The police have managed to keep everything they want kept out of the public eye out of the public eye. They say there are other lines of enquiry but we have no clue who or what they are. Police aren't going to have the media direct their focus on BS for no reason.

Oh and I saw the date on the article and was like "huh"? Then remember you guys are all those hours ahead of us so it is already the 21st there.

Haha yes the time difference takes a lot getting used to on my end too! I'm 15 hrs behind here.

Well, here I was thinking we wouldn't hear something for at least another month, as seems to be the strategy.

Jubelin seems like someone who likes to obsessively go over and retrace things, which could be why he's back at the house. When they searched the bushland nearby recently Jubelin came back to Spedding's house just to walk around outside.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...sit-bill-speddings-house-20150302-13tebj.html

There's something about the house that has Jubelin's interest. It's hard to tell whether he's looking at the house again this time or if he specifically needed to chat to Spedding.
bbm

"They spent more than an hour talking with Mr Spedding before leaving through the 63-year-old’s garage."

Agreed! But probably both. Were they looking in the garage too or just passing through it?

Sorry to interrupt but if you are from Australia or surrounding countries we would like to hear from you.

PLEASE CLICK HERE and post.

Thank you,
Tricia

I always wondered about that too. It could be that he was taken away and given back by FACS several times? This quote made me think along those lines:

FOR someone so young, William Tyrell’s upbringing was far too troubled. But the little boy had seemed to be regaining some normalcy in his life when he went missing four months ago.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

You have to understand that a lot of these children are a meal ticket for their so called parents, and worse still, if all their children are moved into care-a huge difference in their income. But some get by having more children and playing the system.

Maybe they are there to 'bug' the place.

Usually most people won't talk until they have spoken to their lawyer or the lawyer shows up.. a 1 hour chat with a book of Q&A is a long time.

I somehow get the feeling BS doesn't have a lawyer although we've been told different but not verified. With this high profile case you'd think every lawyer within range would be on his doorstep offering pro-bono.

Does Australia not have public police scanners that might tip them off? Our local media listens to the scanner and follows along to fire calls, accident calls, missing persons calls, etc etc.

Do you think the FBI broadcasts on those scanners? Of course they don't, so why would the Australian investigators broadcast on a police scanner?

I don't think they will find anything of interest in the house, I think it's BS alone who interests them, am sure they will be paying him a lot more visits, they are upping the psychological pressure, wonder if they are also openly letting him know they are following his every move, must get to you if you wake every morning and see police car outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper