Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was just wondering what your asterisks mean? There's never a footnote corresponding with them in your posts and so I am often confused so I decided to just ask. Thanks!

I am copying and posting from the article - they are not my doing.
Sorry about confusion.

OMG no one can forget the Granny Pash from the Baden Clay parents... 50 shades of...............

I am copying and posting from the article - they are not my doing.

Oh, okay it must be that you often quote specific news sources because I see them in your posts often. Thank you for explaining. I was thinking I was missing something, which is entirely possible with me! :)

I may be wrong, but i thought the visit was going to be on the Friday but they went the afternoon/evening before instead, so the surprise was arriving a day earlier.

Yet another thing that has been unclear.
If it wasn't a surprise - and in fact was just a day early.. Then they WERE supposed to be there Friday. And people might have known that. And Grandma might have been telling people that.
That changes things considerably in regards to whether it could have been planned and whether anyone knew they were there.

Me either Pink-flamingo.

Welcome

And if that is the case - that nothing is coincidental - what does the reference to the seatbelt mean? That William was likely restrained? Or that there may be a trace of DNA there? Just not enough DNA to prove that it was not transferred from grandma's house? Or not enough to get an exact reading that could make it a match? :thinking:

I know that we have all assumed/accepted that William was a foster child. I'm not sure that this has ever been confirmed properly in the media though.

Is it possible that there is a reason beyond this that the family's identity needs to be concealed? Witness protection or something? Some reason why they would move around / visit family in secret? Some reason why someone might kidnap a child? Remembering too that this would not be revealed if it was the case.

And if that is the case - that nothing is coincidental - what does the reference to the seatbelt mean? That William was likely restrained? Or that there may be a trace of DNA there? Just not enough DNA to prove that it was not transferred from grandma's house? Or not enough to get an exact reading that could make it a match? :thinking:

The seatbelt is definitely strange to mention.
If I put my kidnapper hat on for a moment.. I'm not sure that I would calmly buckle a kid into a seatbelt? Wouldn't you throw them in the car and just drive??

If I put my kidnapper hat on for a moment.. I'm not sure that I would calmly buckle a kid into a seatbelt? Wouldn't you throw them in the car and just drive??

Depends on what I wanted to do with said child. If I had a goal to get out of there fast and do something terrible to him and then dispose of him willy nilly I wouldn't seat belt him.

If I wanted to fool him into thinking everything is fine but I'm a friend of the family and you need to come with me RIGHT NOW because there's an emergency/lost doggie to grab/your mommy is sick/whatever excuse, then I'd be buckling the child in so that if anyone asked him later he'd have limited things to recount that would be obviously and clearly dodgy.

IMO.

I know that we have all assumed/accepted that William was a foster child. I'm not sure that this has ever been confirmed properly in the media though.

Is it possible that there is a reason beyond this that the family's identity needs to be concealed? Witness protection or something? Some reason why they would move around / visit family in secret? Some reason why someone might kidnap a child? Remembering too that this would not be revealed if it was the case.

I think it is just because William was in care … not with his biological family.

A spokesman for the NSW ¬Department of Family and Community Services said legislation protecting the identity of children placed in care had prevented them speaking out before.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s-for-other-kids/story-e6frg6nf-1227308714564

Depends on what I wanted to do with said child. If I had a goal to get out of there fast and do something terrible to him and then dispose of him willy nilly I wouldn't seat belt him.

If I wanted to fool him into thinking everything is fine but I'm a friend of the family and you need to come with me RIGHT NOW because there's an emergency/lost doggie to grab/your mommy is sick/whatever excuse, then I'd be buckling the child in so that if anyone asked him later he'd have limited things to recount that would be obviously and clearly dodgy.

IMO.

You're a way better kidnapper than me. :)

No, I think it is just because William was in care … not with his biological family.

A spokesman for the NSW ¬Department of Family and Community Services said legislation protecting the identity of children placed in care had prevented them speaking out before.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s-for-other-kids/story-e6frg6nf-1227308714564

I would think that finding the kid would be more important than this legislation. BUT, I suppose they were still protecting his sister.

The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents.
Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away.
Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you.
You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him.
You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving.
By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away.
There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *
William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.

Do you know that if you follow Jubelin's thoughts and leave Kendall head to Laurieton take Ocean Road to Bonny Hills it is approximately 30 km.

Sure you could end up anywhere choosing another direction, but I just thought it very coincidental.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ddler-william-tyrrell-simply-vanish-into-thin

BBM. That was well picked up, soso. I didn't notice that. Some huge clues in what Jubelin said. There's a closer police station at Kew, under 5 minutes away, so he's thinking the person headed down Ocean Drive towards Laurieton, and beyond.

You're a way better kidnapper than me. :)

Nah, I've just been around websleuths longer. ;)

Give it time. Soon you'll be disturbing yourself with your trains of thought when responding to threads, and wondering what people would think if God forbid anyone searched your computer's google cache.

People were also saying "look at his mums facebook page, he's a loved boy" etc etc...
This was bio mum. How could they see that if he'd lived with foster parents from young age? It doesnt make sense and I know its not the focus of the case, so shouldnt bother me so much - but it does!!

its more the action of a caring person or someone who has children, a parent. but then it could be to restrain him and not draw attention to the situation

Part of what confused me about bio vs foster mum was the facebook stuff. I saw bio mum was on the police posts clarifying why he had a black eye (that he'd done it at childcare).
This made no sense to me. How would she know, since he doesnt live with her / see her??

I always wondered about that too. It could be that he was taken away and given back by FACS several times? This quote made me think along those lines:

FOR someone so young, William Tyrell’s upbringing was far too troubled. But the little boy had seemed to be regaining some normalcy in his life when he went missing four months ago.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

I dont want to go down the path of sleuthing the family and getting in trouble... but when kids are in foster care they often will have a supervised visit with bio parents at a park or something, during that time, i would guess the bio parents could take photos

Let's hope this is the thread where William is found. I truly hope we haven't been given false hope with these new developments.

I was just thinking the same. Thread 8 - I thought William would be home long before now.

its more the action of a caring person or someone who has children, a parent. but then it could be to restrain him and not draw attention to the situation

Yes, keeping him in a seatbelt, could keep him below the edge of the vehicle window ... so others would not notice a little passenger in a bright red spidey suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper