Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a lawyer. One would think that his lawyer could help him prepare a suitable statement to be released, and perhaps take some of the relentless heat off him. His complete silence about his specific timeline is not doing him a darn bit of good (publicly) right now. There comes a time, imo, when reading a statement to the media is better than letting everyone think you are affiliated with a pedo ring ... if you are not ... and it is destroying your business and life.

We've seen these type of statements read before.

Like the example I cited before, in Washington DC. The wife was under a lot of SM scrutiny with regard to the murder of her husband. She finally read a prepared statement. People gained some compassion for her, and some belief in her. And voila, two other people have now been arrested as murderer and accomplice. The wife was speaking the truth.

On the advice of his solicitor, he did not speak to media on Wednesday, but his close friend Colin ....

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

Have I missed Colin's comments on how many people saw BS at the school ceremony, or is it as I suspect, that no one saw him, it's not like Colin to be silent.

I like Colin. I like the way he keeps shooting his mouth off and giving us more to talk about than the police have.

I imagine Bill does not like Colin very much right now.

He has a lawyer. One would think that his lawyer could help him prepare a suitable statement to be released, and perhaps take some of the relentless heat off him. His complete silence about his specific timeline is not doing him a darn bit of good (publicly) right now. There comes a time, imo, when reading a statement to the media is better than letting everyone think you are affiliated with a pedo ring ... if you are not ... and it is destroying your business and life.

We've seen these type of statements read before.

Like the example I cited before, in Washington DC. The wife was under a lot of SM scrutiny with regard to the murder of her husband. She finally read a prepared statement. People gained some compassion for her, and some belief in her. And voila, two other people have now been arrested as murderer and accomplice. The wife was speaking the truth.

On the advice of his solicitor, he did not speak to media on Wednesday, but his close friend Colin ....

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html
He needs to get a new close friend AND a new solicitor!

OT, I just saw this from Leeton High on FB.
Regarding tomorrow:
It is probable that there will be a significant media presence outside our school boundaries tomorrow, as our students return.
The professional advice that we have received and are now passing on to our students is this:
"WALK INTO THE SCHOOL GROUNDS WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING"
Apparently, in the past in other places, students have said things that they have regretted and the damage to peer relations has lingered long after the media has packed up and moved on.
I hope the media is respectful tomorrow.

I like Colin. I like the way he keeps shooting his mouth off and giving us more to talk about than the police have.

I agree. We would know hardly anything if it weren't for him!

Have I missed Colin's comments on how many people saw BS at the school ceremony, or is it as I suspect, that no one saw him, it's not like Colin to be silent.

I recall that he said they were trying to find people at the ceremony taking photos, to see if Spedding was in the photos. Still trying to find the article.

Some more interesting quotes from Colin (BBM):

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...liam-disappeared/story-e6frg6nf-1227193861228

On the morning William disappeared, Mr Spedding was supposed to be at the house to carry out repairs, but he was unable to contact William’s grandmother by phone, Mr Youngberry says.

“You order your coffee and you pay for it straight away, so it covers a reasonable period and it is a very crucial time.”

I think you may have hit the nail on the head, very much so. Waits to see Colin on the cover of a mag lol

I agree. We would know hardly anything if it weren't for him!

Every case should have a designated Colin.
If I were local I'd take him out for a few beers, see what he'd come out with then!

I think it was made public to shake the family tree, and partly because being a small town, word would have spread pretty quickly. It's my thought somebody close to spedding is responsible, but he is definitely involved/or has knowledge. The cops are looking at this mob for very good reason. You could knock me down with a feather if it turns out they aren't involved, that's how shocked I'd be.
It might be your thought, but how do you know that he is definitely involved? It seems to me police searched his places because he was due at the house at the time. There are no witnesses that put him on Benaroon Drive at around 10.30 that day.

I agree. If Colin had of said she went psychic and nothing more then who knows what she was asking? It wouldn't have bothered me. The fact that he told us she asked whether he did it is a real concern. She must be very desperate to go to those lengths. I wonder whether police are able to obtain a copy of the tape?
Maybe Colin has been commandeered to put a bit of extra pressure on the Speddings... foot in mouth looks like an accident. . But maybe it is intentional. .

Ah, first post, finally! I have been waiting to be approved and activated. And of course, now I cant remember all of the things I have been wanting to say for the last few days.

I found the Australian article from the other day to be the most comprehensive story about this case, and the first to go some way to explaining what might have happened. All eyes on BS for now.

Someone mentioned (I cant quote because it was in the previous thread) that BS had his car searched and nothing came up, and that therefore it was unlikely to be him. It instantly made me think of the Daniel Morcombe article that was also shared recently. In it, Cowan gloated to the undercover cops that he thought he'd gotten away with the murder, because his car had been searched and they'd found nothing. He laughed that he hadn't even cleaned it.

I agree with everyone that is saying that if I were BS, I would be shouting my alibi from the rooftops.

If I were local I'd take him out for a few beers, see what he'd come out with then!

I know! You've got to love a straight shooting aussie bloke. He's said so much to the media, can you imagine how much info the police would have got? :happydance:

Does anyone else find the 'surprise visit' odd?
If I was going to visit my mum (not alone, but with my husband and 2 kids), I would give her the head's up. Surely she'd want to prepare the house/beds, and have food ready and everything?
Not only was it a surprise for her, but they also didn't tell anyone in Sydney. "Nobody knew". That's strange in my mind. If I was going to surprise my mum (which is highly unlikely), I am sure I'd have told a friend that I was heading away...
It's always made me wonder if they were hiding from someone, or if it was usual for them to keep things very quiet..

Ah, first post, finally! I have been waiting to be approved and activated. And of course, now I cant remember all of the things I have been wanting to say for the last few days.

I found the Australian article from the other day to be the most comprehensive story about this case, and the first to go some way to explaining what might have happened. All eyes on BS for now.

Someone mentioned (I cant quote because it was in the previous thread) that BS had his car searched and nothing came up, and that therefore it was unlikely to be him. It instantly made me think of the Daniel Morcombe article that was also shared recently. In it, Cowan gloated to the undercover cops that he thought he'd gotten away with the murder, because his car had been searched and they'd found nothing. He laughed that he hadn't even cleaned it.

Yes that's a good point about the car. It was 3-4 months later that they took BS's cars, so quite possible there was nothing there. Doesn't automatically equal innocence

Baden-Clay had Olivia & the Grannie pash
Gittany had Rachel
Tostee had himself
Speddo had Ol'Col

All damaging mouthpieces.

The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents.
Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away.
Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you.
You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him.
You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving.
By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away.
There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *
William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.

Do you know that if you follow Jubelin's thoughts and leave Kendall head to Laurieton take Ocean Road to Bonny Hills it is approximately 30 km.

Sure you could end up anywhere choosing another direction, but I just thought it very coincidental.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ddler-william-tyrrell-simply-vanish-into-thin

The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents.
Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away.
Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you.
You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him.
You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving.
By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away.
There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *
William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.

Do you know that if you follow Jubelin's thoughts and leave Kendall head to Laurieton take Ocean Road to Bonny Hills it is approximately 30 km.

Sure you could end up anywhere choosing another direction, but I just thought it very coincidental.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ddler-william-tyrrell-simply-vanish-into-thin

Hi, I was just wondering what your asterisks mean? There's never a footnote corresponding with them in your posts and so I am often confused so I decided to just ask. Thanks!

Does anyone else find the 'surprise visit' odd?
If I was going to visit my mum (not alone, but with my husband and 2 kids), I would give her the head's up. Surely she'd want to prepare the house/beds, and have food ready and everything?
Not only was it a surprise for her, but they also didn't tell anyone in Sydney. "Nobody knew". That's strange in my mind. If I was going to surprise my mum (which is highly unlikely), I am sure I'd have told a friend that I was heading away...
It's always made me wonder if they were hiding from someone, or if it was usual for them to keep things very quiet..

I may be wrong, but i thought the visit was going to be on the Friday but they went the afternoon/evening before instead, so the surprise was arriving a day earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz