Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he personally searched, but he encouraged everyone else to on social media

I don't know about you guys but if he is guilty that creeps me out... telling everyone to search for him and driving past the places the police searched knowing full well they wouldn't find him/a trace of him in that bushland because that's not where he put/took him

I don't know about you guys but if he is guilty that creeps me out... telling everyone to search for him and driving past the places the police searched knowing full well they wouldn't find him/a trace of him in that bushland because that's not where he put/took him

Yes, it is creepy. But not that unusual for people (that may be) involved in a crime. Arsonists sometimes watch fire crews battling fires they started, murderers sometimes attend funerals of their victims ... and people have been known to try to insert themselves into investigations to show their innocence and keep tabs on what is going on.

He literally said "don't stop looking", didn't he?

Yes, it is creepy. But not that unusual for people (that may be) involved in a crime. Arsonists sometimes watch fire crews battling fires they started, murderers sometimes attend funerals of their victims ... and people have been known to try to insert themselves into investigations to show their innocence and keep tabs on what is going on.

Do you think that's why he posted those statuses to "prove he had nothing to do with it"? Obviously LE can see straight past that but maybe he thought it would take the torch off him.

He is not the only one in the extended family posting about william

Random thought relating to a planned abduction... could someone have hired/stolen a car identical to FP's? Waited until FD went into town, then drove to grandmas' house. WT see's 'Dad's' car & runs up to him, jumps in car & drives off?!

Do you think that's why he posted those statuses to "prove he had nothing to do with it"? Obviously LE can see straight past that but maybe he thought it would take the torch off him.

As bearbear said before, it would be interesting to know what the police psychologists have to say about the totality of his actions. They would also know any back story, if there is one.

Or by chance that he wasn't involved, got extremely nervous and did stupid things like deleting phone calls. Would have to be monumentally moronic though

Or by chance that he wasn't involved, got extremely nervous and did stupid things like deleting phone calls. Would have to be monumentally moronic though

I hope this man BS was just unlucky to become a suspect. The police have done and are doing what we would expect of them. With regard to BS posts, he is damned if he posts something and damned if he doesn't. From what I have read, no-one saw BS or his truck near the house at the time William disappeared, and you would think the family would have seen something if they were having tea on the front porch, since there is no through traffic.
I think it more likely someone spotted William in his bright outfit and followed him back to the house.

It's a mystery and I hope they find him soon.

I haven't seen anything to show that BS is guilty of anything and I think the media is leading us on a wild goose chase.
They never seem to give the same information more than once and everything I read leaves me with wondering why all the stories are so ambiguous.

Maybe LE only released information regarding Spedding and no one else and the media, being the media, jumped to conclusions from there? Was there any further information about the car that asked for directions to Benaroon drive that morning? Could easily have been people inspecting real estate but if connected, interesting why nothing more has been released?

I haven't seen anything to show that BS is guilty of anything and I think the media is leading us on a wild goose chase.
They never seem to give the same information more than once and everything I read leaves me with wondering why all the stories are so ambiguous.

Even the fact he cannot confirm his alibi? or that his own wife has doubts and has to question a psychic?

I hope this man BS was just unlucky to become a suspect. The police have done and are doing what we would expect of them. With regard to BS posts, he is damned if he posts something and damned if he doesn't. From what I have read, no-one saw BS or his truck near the house at the time William disappeared, and you would think the family would have seen something if they were having tea on the front porch, since there is no through traffic.
I think it more likely someone spotted William in his bright outfit and followed him back to the house.

It's a mystery and I hope they find him soon.

the is a diagram in this link of where they were and the direction William ran....

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/mi...ing-from-kendall/story-e6freon6-1227173646506

It's been 3 months since the search at BS's house, article said what was found in the search would take weeks to analyse so maybe whatever was found has triggered these latest police statements? MOO

And it's been 4 days since police told us they had information about people in a criminal ring.

I'm having trouble with the differing WS accounts of the phone call that day.

1/ He phoned to say he couldn't make it to the scheduled appointment - supposedly because he was going to the award ceremony. I believe the ceremony was scheduled for later in the day, so he could have easiy brought over the replacement part that morning and still made it to the school in time.

2/ He called only to be told it 'wasn't a good time."

3/ He phoned - with "no answer."

Something just doesn't add up to me.

Sorry, I can't find all the links at the moment, but I do know I have read them. The in-depth Australian article seems to have been well-researched.

I'm having trouble with the differing WS accounts of the phone call that day.

1/ He phoned to say he couldn't make it to the scheduled appointment - supposedly because he was going to the award ceremony. I believe the ceremony was scheduled for later in the day, so he could have easiy brought over the replacement part that morning and still made it to the school in time.

2/ He called only to be told it 'wasn't a good time."

3/ He phoned - with "no answer."

Something just doesn't add up to me.

Sorry, I can't find all the links at the moment, but I do know I have read them. The in-depth Australian article seems to have been well-researched.

I agree. Surely msm couldn't get this so wrong..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper