Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the fact he cannot confirm his alibi? or that his own wife has doubts and has to question a psychic?

Is that really a fact though would be my question, did the police say he couldn't confirm his alibi. I have used a psychic myself and totally believed what a relative told me but I needed it confirmed, so I believe that is just human nature, to want that affirmation.

This is a question for alioop - ok, supposing cyber investigations (after a tip-off) threw a ped ring into the spotlight: is it possible LE are leaning heavily on a discovered member, offering immunity (provided they stay away from the game) in return for cyber handles and/or information?

Is that really a fact though would be my question, did the police say he couldn't confirm his alibi. I have used a psychic myself and totally believed what a relative told me but I needed it confirmed, so I believe that is just human nature, to want that affirmation.

Red flag went up immediately for me over the psychic reference, Karo.
Nothing to do with a psychic's abilities/credentials/etc (to each his own belief in this regard): more to do with M even needing to question WS's involvement.

Surely, if WS had such an air-tight alibi (having a very lengthy 'coffee' for an hour and a half with M) she would jump to his defense and say "he was with me!" I would never even think to question my OH unless I had one iota of doubt.
Just sayin'....

I'm having trouble with the differing WS accounts of the phone call that day.

1/ He phoned to say he couldn't make it to the scheduled appointment - supposedly because he was going to the award ceremony. I believe the ceremony was scheduled for later in the day, so he could have easiy brought over the replacement part that morning and still made it to the school in time.

2/ He called only to be told it 'wasn't a good time."

3/ He phoned - with "no answer."

Something just doesn't add up to me.

Sorry, I can't find all the links at the moment, but I do know I have read them. The in-depth Australian article seems to have been well-researched.

Channel Nine reporter Chris O'Keefe told 2GB on Friday that Mr Spedding and his wife, Margaret, were on the verge of having nervous breakdowns.

"He [Mr Spedding] wholeheartedly denies any involvement whatsoever in little William's disappearance," O'Keefe said.

"He wouldn't go into any specifics about where he was that day or any of the timeline surrounding where he was at the exact time William disappeared.

"He said he had to seek legal advice ...

I agree Oz Jen something does not add up. Which is why I guess the inconsistencies that LE noted.

We have heard various people's versions of what they have evidently been told by BS - his son, his friend in msn.

But we haven't as far as I am aware heard any version in regard to phone calls, whereabouts from BS himself, in particular that period between 10:00am and 11:00am

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...f-toddler-william-tyrell-20150123-12wpef.html

Has it been said by police is my question as we know the media is not always forthcoming with credible news. I haven't seen any interviews with Mrs S so I can't be certain she has never said that either (that he was with her). I am just not seeing the connection and so I am of the view that for now he is not guilty of anything. Time will tell.

Channel Nine reporter Chris O'Keefe told 2GB on Friday that Mr Spedding and his wife, Margaret, were on the verge of having nervous breakdowns.

"He [Mr Spedding] wholeheartedly denies any involvement whatsoever in little William's disappearance," O'Keefe said.

"He wouldn't go into any specifics about where he was that day or any of the timeline surrounding where he was at the exact time William disappeared.

"He said he had to seek legal advice ...

I agree Oz Jen something does not add up. Which is why I guess the inconsistencies that LE noted.

We have heard various people's versions of what they have evidently been told by BS - his son, his friend in msn.

But we haven't as far as I am aware heard any version in regard to phone calls, whereabouts from Mr BS himself, in particular that period between 10:00am and 11:00am

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...f-toddler-william-tyrell-20150123-12wpef.html

Would you reply to questions from the media given the circumstances? I most decidedly would not.

Detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what he told them, which led them to the surprise raids on the tradesman’s former first-floor pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his Bonny Hills home last week.

“What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him,” a source alleged.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195546202

A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195546202

I think he was aware that William was missing, we arrived in town ( Port Mac ) that morning, and everyone was talking about it in the shops... there were plenty of radio updates too.

* I keep coming back to the car accident that slowed down traffic heading south on the Pacific highway, little William very well could have been sitting in that traffic.

Reading "little William very well could have been sitting in that traffic." i got a cold shiver up my spine, people would be so brazen to do that, also if that was the case how close was he to being found before anything happened to him.

BS and MS did an interview with Channel nine.

If I were somewhere at the critical time and it could be verified and I had agreed to an interview, I think I would. imo

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...er-tyrell-search/story-fncynjr2-1227194638001

Exactly my thoughts. You are an innocent person and your name is being thrown around in regards to a missing child. Damn right I would be talking to media, I would be calling them myself. I would be very clear this is where I was, here's a receipt to show I had a coffee, my friend Barry and several others saw me at school etc. The fact that he remains a POI says he hasn't not been able to confirm his alibi to police.

Nothing to do with a psychic's abilities/credentials/etc (to each his own belief in this regard): more to do with M even needing to question WS's involvement.

Surely, if WS had such an air-tight alibi (having a very lengthy 'coffee' for an hour and a half with M) she would jump to his defense and say "he was with me!" I would never even think to question my OH unless I had one iota of doubt.
Just sayin'....

Totally agree there had to be doubt to ask - that sent a massive red flag up for me also, plus I would be asking Colin to pleaseeeeeeeeeee shut up

BS and MS did an interview with Channel nine.

If I were somewhere at the critical time and it could be verified and I had agreed to an interview, I think I would. imo

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...er-tyrell-search/story-fncynjr2-1227194638001

Have you ever been interviewed by the media? you might change your mind then, they put their own spin on it to get the most out of it for them, nothing is ever as it appears in my experience so without more solid evidence I would err on the side of caution.

Have you ever been interviewed by the media? you might change your mind then, they put their own spin on it to get the most out of it for them, nothing is ever as it appears in my experience so without more solid evidence I would err on the side of caution.

I agree there, and thats the same as the appeal the parents of William made, i have seen some posts on social media saying blah this and blah that, i have said listen to the whole thing, not the cut bits the media are using, it was totally different sitting and listening to the 20 mins of them talking.

Just sayin'....

I agree. If Colin had of said she went psychic and nothing more then who knows what she was asking? It wouldn't have bothered me. The fact that he told us she asked whether he did it is a real concern. She must be very desperate to go to those lengths. I wonder whether police are able to obtain a copy of the tape?

Now this too makes me wonder, from the same source. It is not made clear here who called who in the first instance, another report said the Grandmother phoned him and he missed the call, that morning.

A close friend said the tradesman had to source a spare part but never installed it after failing to get in contact with William’s grandmother on the morning of September 12.

In the afternoon he called again and spoke to William’s mother, during the early stages of a frantic search for her son.

“She said to Bill `I am afraid you won’t be able to come to do the job, we will call when we are able’,” his friend said.

And how could it be worse than what they are implying now? Again if you have a solid alibi you have nothing to worry about. He has been named a POI for a reason.

That's correct. He's a person of interest. It's different.

How is it different? Many people are saying he is a guilty man, what do they consider him to be guilty of if he isn't a suspect in William's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper