Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few scattered thoughts.

1987 was 28 years ago

The Spedding have been married for 28 years.

Who was Spedding married to previously. When, and how long for.

Because I do not believe in coincidence, there must be some connection between the allegations in 1987 and the fact that they were married that year. Did they get married to make MS feel more secure after the allegations?

How long had they known each other before they got married?

ETA - one more

Is the case against BS stronger now because the victim has given the EXACT same story 28 years later? If a, let's say 6 yr old, tells a story and then 28 yrs later repeats that story word for word, then it would(to me at least) remove all doubt that the story may have been made up.

Is it only me or does this whole thing now look absolutely dire for little William?
So sad and I feel sick about the things that will be revealed by LE soon enough

Sadly I have a feeling it wasn't going to end well for him regardless of yesterday's events. But there's still hope

I would think for a 3 and 6 year old children there would have to be some medical evidence of these rapes wouldn't you think.

I think you should stop telling people what and what not to do! i never said I thought BS was guilty. He is and remains a person of interest to police. He is the only person of interest to be named in MSM and therefore the only one we can discuss here on WS.

I have total empathy for little William and his family. I don't have any empathy for the Speddings.

Hopelessly behind.....just up to page 9....Makara....agree agree agree xxxxx

I would think for a 3 and 6 year old children there would have to be some medical evidence of these rapes wouldn't you think.

I was thinking the same thing...ugh! Disgusting

His son Rodney Spedding and wife Aimy also would stand by him, telling Fairfax, they believe the allegations were “fresh and we don’t believe them to be true”.

Homicide squad detectives, including the head of the Tyrrell inquiry Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin arrested Spedding on his front lawn.

Police have distanced the missing toddler case with the current charges, insisting in a statement the two were unrelated and investigations into the Tyrrell’s whereabouts were continuing.

Is the underline a typo?

I am still not grasping why the homicide squad is making the arrest when they are distancing the two cases. imo

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

His relative that called in the tip must have had info that was not known before about that case, that gave them what they needed for an arrest...I am just so confused because of the lack of knowledge we have. But boy we seem to be learning a lot lately!!!! I think the worst is yet to come. I just hope they are close to finding William.

The police did say over the weekend that they were close to finding out what happened. It shouldn't be long now :(

I'm wondering if Spedding was denied bail because the homicide squad have been involved? I have no idea how this works, but is it possible that being a POI in a homicide investigation is something they have to take into account?

I wonder if we'll hear soon that BS is a "suspect."

Apologies for being graphic, but it could have been digital rape or rape with a foreign object and resulted in the same charge.

Apologies for being graphic, but it could have been digital rape or rape with a foreign object and resulted in the same charge.

Sorry for also being graphic that was also my first thought but there are certain words in the charges that make me think otherwise..

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/person-of...xually-abusing-two-girls-20150422-1mr56g.html

A man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell has been charged with five counts of sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 10 and two counts of common assault.

Police will allege Whitegoods repairman Bill Spedding sexually assaulted two girls, aged three and six, in Sydney 1987.

Im not surprised by the latest accusations at all or the fact they happened nearly 30 years ago or the fact Margaret is sticking by him. The EXACT same thing happened in my family. A family member of mine was a paedophile and abused many many of the girls in our family and had previously (years and years before i was born) been charged regarding a few unrelated girls. I was the last one in a long line of family members (the youngest cousin) and i spoke up at a very young age. Many spoke up before me but everyone buried their heads in the sand. Relationships were ruined, families were split and many members still have nothing to do with the family. His wife stayed with him until the day he died, some of his daughters are still in denial and think he was the greatest man that walked the earth and he never had to pay for what he did. If my family got their heads out of their arses 20 years earlier i wouldnt have gone through what i did. As an adult now and with a better understanding it makes me incredibly angry but im smarter and more vigilant for it.
So NO none of whats happening is a surprise to me at all. I also suspect this isnt the first time the accusations have come about, or why would Margaret need to be reassured by a clairvoyant?

You are amazing fencesitter. :hug:

Mr Spedding sat in court wearing a grey jumper and blue shirt. He tried to smile at his wife Margaret and the pair put their hands against both sides of the glass around the court dock after he learned he was refused bail.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...eld-on-unrelated-charges-20150423-1mrdgh.html

Oh how sweet. Vomit. He was denied bail. When was the last time someone was denied bail for this crime? He is in it up to his eyeballs and she needs to start dealing with that, if she doesn't know already.

https://mobile.twitter.com/robertovadia
18m18 minutes ago

Robert Ovadia*‏@RobertOvadia

Have read a good portion of detail into police allegations against Bill #Spedding. Horrific stuff. Witness accounts and medical reports.

Ugh. I don't want to know. The poor journalists that have to try and remain somewhat impartial after reading such horrific information.

Sorry for also being graphic that was also my first thought but there are certain words in the charges that make me think otherwise..

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/person-of...xually-abusing-two-girls-20150422-1mr56g.html

A man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell has been charged with five counts of sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 10 and two counts of common assault.

Police will allege Whitegoods repairman Bill Spedding sexually assaulted two girls, aged three and six, in Sydney 1987.

Oh I see what you mean .. I can't even .. a three year old?

I read something recently about how to spot a pedo, may have also been reference in this thread. One thing they said is that they usually have an interest in a particular age group....this is concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129