Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda reminds me of John Chardon. They have been trying for a long time to get enough solid evidence together to arrest him for the murder of his wife, Novy. He is the named POI in that case. In the mean time, last year they arrested, tried, and sentenced him on child sex charges from the late 1990s.

I guess they figure it is better to have him away from children and where they can keep proper tabs on him, than having him possibly be a further risk to children or a flight risk.

In some news items online and on radio, BS is now being referred to as a former POI in the William Tyrrell case ?

I didn't really follow the AB-C case so I have had no idea what you were all referring to with the granny pash until I just googled it... :laughing:

LMAO now your in therapy with the rest of us

I didn't really follow the AB-C case so I have had no idea what you were all referring to with the granny pash until I just googled it... :laughing:

Oh No Belz :floorlaugh: :therethere:

They say curiosity killed the cat... Why didn't I listen? :doh: :laugh:

Kinda reminds me of John Chardon. They have been trying for a long time to get enough solid evidence together to arrest him for the murder of his wife, Novy. He is the named POI in that case. In the mean time, last year they arrested, tried, and sentenced him on child sex charges from the late 1990s.

I guess they figure it is better to have him away from children and where they can keep proper tabs on him, than having him possibly be a further risk to children or a flight risk.

Yeah it is kind of similar.

Me either. Thanks for the google tip.

If BS is genuinely only responsible for the sexual assaults dating back to 1987, one wouldn't think Homicide would need to make the arrest???? So, I think it's a step towards a more significant charge.

If BS is genuinely only responsible for the sexual assaults dating back to 1987, one wouldn't think Homicide would need to make the arrest???? So, I think it's a step towards a more significant charge.

Exactly. Is the maroon car Jubelins?

That is a VERY good point !

You would think that would be a huge waste of high-level Policing resources. I noticed an Australian criminal lawyer posting earlier in the thread - maybe he or she could shed some light on the fact that one of the State's highest level detectives has made an arrest on a historical allegation that, at the most, would probably attract 3 - 4 years jail if convicted. Gary Jubellin locks away the big players. It's odd.

Can someone clarify: Do they ever arrest a person without knowing their chance of conviction?

I'm guessing not. Since without expecting a conviction, they'd be safer to just take him in for questioning.

Hey, that took me AGES to make, on my phone, as I don't have a PC.

I put alot of work into it, as my heart goes out to this lil bloke.

I love it. I think it is beautiful just like Sweet William.

I'm guessing there is about to be a lot of walls come crashing down on a lot of people. Jubelin is there because it goes beyond one missing child I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne