Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im wondering what area these creeps are sharing their videos and photos online,
its reported the "ring" is close to the grandmothers place, so assuming its a group in kendall,
but williams father had to leave the area to get internet connection for his skype call, so obviously not great internet there?
maybe theres better connection at bs "office" where he has a computer and handy childs mattress
also wondering how many neighbours in benaroon drive may be involved, could somebody have alerted bs that the children were outside playing?

Dan Box @DanBox10 ·

Bill Spedding has been investigated before over these child sex offences, the court heard. The case was dropped then but is "stronger" now.

"The matters are serious in my opinion and there is a reasonable prosecution case," Magistrate Thomas Hodgson said. #BillSpedding

Today's case is not related to William Tyrrell's disappearance. That investigation is the continuing, police said outside court.

"Th most important thing is that William is found," says Michelle Roelandts, who was involved in the search for the three-year-old.

"Mr Spedding is caught up in a whirlwind of criminal investigation," his lawyer says.
10:35 AM - 23 Apr 2015

BS was initially interviewed by FACS on 9 Dec 2014 in an inquiry seperate to the Tyrrell case.
The mother who wants her children back said she was informed by FACS in December it was investigating Mr Spedding but would not tell her why.
Detectives tried to contact her the same month.

As THIS MATTER is subject to an ongoing POLICE investigation FACS is unable to comment further.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

FACS inquiry that is subject to ongoing police investigation.

A whirlwind of investigations ??

I have a very sick feeling about what is to come. imo

im wondering what area these creeps are sharing their videos and photos online,
its reported the "ring" is close to the grandmothers place, so assuming its a group in kendall,
but williams father had to leave the area to get internet connection for his skype call, so obviously not great internet there?
maybe theres better connection at bs "office" where he has a computer and handy childs mattress
also wondering how many neighbours in benaroon drive may be involved, could somebody have alerted bs that the children were outside playing?

"More than 31,000 web pages found with child sex abuse images as paedophiles turn to image sharing sites and bitcoin"

"The virtual currency enables people to pay from their computer or phone in encrypted transactions independent of any bank that could be used to trace paedophiles."

Read the whole article below if you can stand it - the evil sickness is everywhere:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/more-than-31000-web-pages-found-with-child-sex-abuse-images-as-paedophiles-turn-to-image-sharing-sites-and-bitcoin-10174604.html

Dan Box @DanBox10 ·

Bill Spedding has been investigated before over these child sex offences, the court heard. The case was dropped then but is "stronger" now.

"The matters are serious in my opinion and there is a reasonable prosecution case," Magistrate Thomas Hodgson said. #BillSpedding

Today's case is not related to William Tyrrell's disappearance. That investigation is the continuing, police said outside court.

"Th most important thing is that William is found," says Michelle Roelandts, who was involved in the search for the three-year-old.

And MS knew about this past investigation I assume? No wonder she asked a Clairvoyant......:facepalm:

Surely we can't now go another few weeks /months without any information, not unlike it had been

So did LE not know about about the past investigation until his relative recently informed them? Surely there would be some record of it?

They'd have known, might go part of the way to explain the focus on him to begin with.

So did LE not know about about the past investigation until his relative recently informed them? Surely there would be some record of it?

Maybe they did but because there was no solid evidence back then, they knew it would be pointless pursuing it now. Maybe that's why they identified him on MSM so they could build a bigger and better case and actually take him down for it this time?

LE still have his computer/s don't they? They may have found something on there
What's the bet ole Colin keeps quiet, now that lawyers are involved. I hope he doesn't though

They would know, even crimes reported and not pursued would be kept on record.

Maybe they did but because there was no solid evidence back then, they knew it would be pointless pursuing it now. Maybe that's why they identified him on MSM so they could build a bigger and better case and actually take him down for it this time?

His relative that called in the tip must have had info that was not known before about that case, that gave them what they needed for an arrest...I am just so confused because of the lack of knowledge we have. But boy we seem to be learning a lot lately!!!! I think the worst is yet to come. I just hope they are close to finding William.

His relative that called in the tip must have had info that was not known before about that case, that gave them what they needed for an arrest...I am just so confused because of the lack of knowledge we have. But boy we seem to be learning a lot lately!!!! I think the worst is yet to come. I just hope they are close to finding William.

I just want to see the breaking news that we've all been waiting on :(

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

"He was charged after one of his own relatives tipped them off about historical allegations of abuse.

The relative called police with the information and they were at Spedding’s home “within an hour,” The Daily Telegraph reported.

The relative, a woman who lives on the Central Coast, has given formal statements to police and spoken to them on a number of occasions"

If this relative had given information to LE about him, why would he/she wait until yesterday to share the 87 abuse information? Or is that article just poorly written?

I think in '87 there wasn't solid proof and the victims were too young to be considered reliable. The matter was dropped and times have changed. But the victims and whoever reported it in '87 wouldn't have forgotten. Then Bill was implicated in William's disappearance, prompting someone to bring up the '87 matter again. If the victims themselves are reporting it, as adults, they are probably considered more credible now than they were in '87.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with a bad feeling about that computer taken. What have they found that has them so suspicious of Bill and would these charges have come about if William hadn't gone missing, so many questions!
Were they already on to Bill or was it Williams dissapearence that made them looker closer at him, I guess time will tell.

Is it only me or does this whole thing now look absolutely dire for little William?
So sad and I feel sick about the things that will be revealed by LE soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member