Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that as Margaret doesn't believe it's true. She thinks the children have been persuaded to say what didn't happen. Perhaps so someone gets custody of her kids back.

Possibly!

I just don't have any words... Well, more so, I don't know how to put my words right now!

She texted one of the victims, firstly, why would you do that!? :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Secondly, why does it sadden her? Because he is finally getting what he deserves? Maybe he shouldn't have done what he did in the first place!!!! :gaah:

That's harassment and witness intimidation IMO. How dare she even say that to a victim of her husband in the first place? Did she not read the effing charge sheet?

I just don't have any words... Well, more so, I don't know how to put my words right now!

She texted one of the victims, firstly, why would you do that!? :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Secondly, why does it sadden her? Because he is finally getting what he deserves? Maybe he shouldn't have done what he did in the first place!!!! :gaah:

I think reality has just hit Margaret and her world is tumbling down round her. At the moment she can't process what is happening. She's lived this lie for decades and now it is unravelling and very unpleasantly; and she doesn't know what to do. In those circumstances people don't choose their words or actions very well.
I am NOT sympathetic to her in the least. But if she is breaking, then things may come undone very quickly.

They allege Bill’s wife Margaret Spedding contacted one of the alleged victims by text shortly after he was arrested on Wednesday and said: “It really saddens me you’re involved in this.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

[modsnip]

That's harassment and witness intimidation IMO. How dare she even say that to a victim of her husband in the first place? Did she not read the effing charge sheet?

Well said. My thoughts exactly.

'.... forced to clean up blood and vomit'. Dear God, I just can't imagine what this man is capable of. To think there are many more witnesses and more charges, one can only imagine the vicious nature of his crimes (and all for sexual gratification). I naively thought WS may not be violent and his crimes are sexual only .... I do now believe he would be capable of murdering a child to protect himself.

I have the uttermost hate for MS now too - how could she contact a victim via text. She is just as bad. I hope she is charged with something.

Police expect to charge a man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell with involvement in a paedophile ring and a number of further child sex offences interstate, according to court documents.

Rodney Spedding said he was "devastated" his father had been refused bail and told Fairfax Media Mr Spedding "has never done anything wrong in his life"

He spent Wednesday night in the cells at Port Macquarie police station and declined to take part in a formal interview.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

Police expect to charge a man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell with involvement in a paedophile ring and a number of further child sex offences interstate, according to court documents.

Rodney Spedding said he was "devastated" his father had been refused bail and told Fairfax Media Mr Spedding "has never done anything wrong in his life"

He spent Wednesday night in the cells at Port Macquarie police station and declined to take part in a formal interview.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

BBM .. except that time when he raped those two little girls .. oh and perhaps the abduction of William!

Re-posting this article again, originally published on 20 January 2015.

A fibro cabin in a caravan park on the NSW mid-north coast has been searched by police investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrell after residents reported hearing cries of a child in the weeks after the three-year-old vanished.

Police searched a cabin at The Haven caravan park at Laurieton, just south of Port Macquarie at the end of last week.

The cabin is one of many properties searched since the three-year-old disappeared from his grandmother's home in the neighbouring town of Kendall on September 12.

Revelations of the caravan park search come after homicide detectives raided a home at nearby Bonny Hills and a unit above a set of shops at neighbouring Laurieton on Tuesday, seizing a mattress and computer equipment.

The owner of the caravan park told Fairfax Media that a resident had called police after hearing a child crying in a cabin where a middle-aged couple from Victoria stayed from September 28 to October 9.

"They heard an infant crying and they thought it was coming from that cabin," the owner said.

"We don't have kids, [nor are there] many children in the park; they are all retired here, so it is an unusual sound," he said.

"Police came here. They wanted to have a look through even though I'd been through that cabin since. We went down because obviously there might have been a body in there or [the police] thought there could be."

The owner said he gave the address of the couple to police and "away they went".
BBM.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2829478/william-tyrell-septic-tank-drained-cabin-searched/

A Google Map's view of where the caravan park is in relation to Spedding's shop.

Caravan-Park-Laurieton_zpsmazxsbqo.jpg

This Victorian couple apparently stayed at the caravan park from 28 September. That's 16 days after William disappeared. If BS did abduct William, did he keep him in his upstairs office for 16 days? If that is the case, the mind boggles!

Here's a thought.

They used to make the children testify in court, instead of via videolink.

The victim's parents may have chosen not to proceed to save the girls the trauma. I've seen it happen before.
And/or it was decided that a conviction was dicey if the victims did not testify.

Yep just saw on the news that that was the reason the case didn't proceed.

Yes, Makara, I remember that article about the caravan park, and I remember thinking you don't call the police just because you hear a child crying. There was something that made the person worried enough to call.

"The owner said he gave the address of the couple to police and "away they went"."

What are the odds that it was a fake address given? :notgood:

Hmm I'd love to know who took that S off his van.... I know rational people can't think like these freaks but surely he wouldn't do it himself..?!!

Re-posting this article again, originally published on 20 January 2015.

This Victorian couple apparently stayed at the caravan park from 28 September. That's 16 days after William disappeared. If BS did abduct William, did he keep him in his upstairs office for 16 days? If that is the case, the mind boggles!

There may have been others at the caravan park who could keep a child there. Are the Victorian couple the only other persons of interest, or are there more? I just have a feeling that parks are almost ideal for this kind of thing; people coming and going; kids people notice and then are gone; the residents wouldn't keep track of all the transients.

How the **** are William's parents coping with all of this?

I can barely stand it, and I know a lot of you feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne